• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

FBS - FBS.com

FBS_Pro_zpsd6d8d511.jpg

TAKE A CHANCE TO BECOME A REAL MASTER OF FOREX MARKET.

Participate in “FBS Pro” Demo Contest and train your mastery. Become a true professional of Forex and learn how to trade only profitably!

Each participant gets a demo-account with $10000 balance and 1:100 leverage.
During a whole month participants are trading using all the trading skills and strategies they know.
The goal is to finish with the highest balance.

Prize fund of is allocated as follows:

First Place:$450
2nd Place:$250
3rd Place:$150
4th Place:$100
5th Place:$50

Update Top 10 position (03.10.2013):

FBS_Pro_3Oct2013_zpsb44c33dc.jpg

Source:
http://www.fbs.com/fbspro/participants?type=cur

When i was running a forum , this site broker was the first to post in it. They were giving daily news and promotions about it s services. And i remember that i registered with them and got 5$ sign up bonus. But i lost it all through trading in their system. But this broker has spotted something good in my mind memory anyway.

When i was running a forum , this site broker was the first to post in it. They were giving daily news and promotions about it s services. And i remember that i registered with them and got 5$ sign up bonus. But i lost it all through trading in their system. But this broker has spotted something good in my mind memory anyway.
I believe they are still offering such to new customers and their minimum deposit is just $5 in the micro account. What I like about FBS is their swap free account feature and friendly deposit method (though they have varieties) to me like the use of Webmoney and Perfect Money in making deposits.

ipartner3_zps9ad79461.jpg

iPartner3: Contest Results

On the 4th of October our exciting contest for IBs “iPartner3” was over. For month and a half all the participants struggled to become the best IB and get iPrizes from FBS!

Today we are pleased to announce the 3 winners of the competition.

• 1st place is taken by a partner from Vietnam, Trần Văn Vĩnh. During the contest he got 2370 points.
His prize from FBS is Macbook Air.

• A participant from Ukraine, Sergey Rihalsky is among the leaders of “iPartner” Contest for the second time. He earned 2250 points and took the 2nd place in the contest.
His prize from FBS is iPhone5s.

• 3rd place is taken by an IB from South Korea, Kim Kyong Jae. He earned 1355 points during the contest.
His prize from FBS is iPad mini.

Congratulations to the winners!

- See more at: http://www.fbs.com/news/2013-10-08/23549-ipartner3-contest-results#sthash.BBG0Dpjv.dpuf

netteller_zps09213157.jpg

Neteller is now available as deposit and withdrawal option

FBS strives to make your working with us as convenient as possible. That is why we offer you to try out advantages of new deposit and withdrawal option - Neteller.

Neteller is instant and safe online payment system service that will make your transactions faster and easier. One of its greatest advantages is that you can make deposit and withdrawal without any commission.

This service is available in your personal area for each type of account.

- See more at: http://www.fbs.com/news/2013-10-04/...it-and-withdrawal-option#sthash.cAlhkSSK.dpuf

Many people only remember that FBS has $5 bonus, but that bonus could be claimed if we have document that they need for verification process. Also, FBS has lower spread for some good and popular currency like EUR/USD or GBP/USD, overall i still like all about them because in one account we can create more than one trading account and change our leverage.

FBS_Pro_1Oct2013_zps0c3fbec9.jpg

TAKE A CHANCE TO BECOME A REAL MASTER OF FOREX MARKET.

Participate in “FBS Pro” Demo Contest and train your mastery. Become a true professional of Forex and learn how to trade only profitably!

During a whole month participants are trading using all the trading skills and strategies they know.

Update Top 10 position (13.10.2013):

FBS_Pro_13Oct2013_zpsdc39f497.jpg

Source:

FBS_Pro_zpsd6d8d511.jpg

FBS PRO DEMO CONTEST
====================

Update Top 10 position (17.10.2013):
FBS_Pro_17Oct2013_zps662e9051.jpg

Source:

Vote for FBS and get:

Real money, bonuses for trading accounts, Macbook, iPad mini, iPhone 5 and iPhone 5s and souvenirs from FBS.

Lottery conditions:

1. Vote for FBS in all the 3 nominations here:

ForexExpoAwards (Best Media Resource)
(Vote for FX BAZOOKA from FBS)

ForexExpoAwards (Best broker in Asia region)

ForexExpoAwards (Best ECN Broker)

You are allowed to vote from one IP address in one nomination only ONCE during the whole voting

2.Please make 3 print screens (push button “Print Screen” and save a file in JPEG format; photo editors are not allowed) of your voting in all the 3 nominations, with all the sections filled in (Name, Address, Telephone and CAPCHA) before clicking “Vote”. Please, make sure you vote in the nomination.

3.Connect your Personal Area to your Facebook account.

4.Upload your 3 print screens in your Personal Area, section FBS LOTTERY.

5.After moderation you will get a LOTTERY participant number.

6.The LOTTERY results will be announced on the 4th of November after the end of the voting.

vote now:
My Personal Area

How I wish I can make some good profit in here also. So far so good that I do earn good amount of money in forex trading. But I'm still not that active in here. My main goal and objective is to make sure that I can end up making some profit in forex trading. And I want to add this broker sites to my investments list.

I do not trade with this but it is one I admire so much. Offering one of the lowest minimum deposits and the best welcome bonus also. It is on my wish list and will have to look more into them.

NISP_zps87c7c29b.jpg

OCBC NISP Bank is a new deposit and withdrawal option in IDR
==============================================

Dear traders,

We at FBS constantly improve our services.

Now we are glad to offer you a new payment option in IDR via OCBC NISP Bank.

The most convenient and secure payment options are always at your service with FBS!
You may get FBS OCBC NISP account details within your FBS Personal Area: https://my.fbs.com/payments/auto/idrbank

- See more at: http://www.fbs.com/news/2013-10-31/...nd-withdrawal-option-idr#sthash.BCPVjSzt.dpuf

This is a great one to have added some new payment option. I wish to operate an account with FBS soon but I shedule it as one of my programs in the coming year.

I just try to post in fbs forum right now and I do hope I can achieve something good in fbs soon. I really like to become active in this forum and in this broker site hoping to have additional trading account in forex.

FBS

Broker Representative
Hello, I am FBS Official representative.
I would love to answer all your questions as well as inform you about recent company news and special offers.

FBS

Broker Representative
FBS is entitled as the Best Broker in Asia Region

fe2013_686x210_bbar_news_photo2.png

FBS Company received an award “Best Broker in Asia Region 2013” on the 15th International exhibition Forex Expo 2013, which was held on November 1-2 in Moscow.

This award proves how highly estimated are services of FBS in Asian countries. Moreover, it is an evidence of the right direction development and high-quality and reliability of services provided.

The stand of FBS company acquired a huge interest of all the exhibition visitors. Our experts were pleased to answer all the questions about the company, trading conditions, contests and promotions, tell about effective trading strategies and systems, revealed the secrets of secure trading.

Every guest received a valuable presents and souvenirs from FBS, and also more than 300 000 USD were granted during the two days of the exhibition.

We would love to thank everybody who voted for FBS. We deeply appreciate our cooperation and look forward to our future mature development.

FBS

Broker Representative
Guys, Thank you very much for your feedbacks. This is very important to us. We never stop improving our servicies and always trying to make it better.

I have joined fbs forum but I have no time posting much in here. I'm just wondering how many post I need to make in order for me to see my post right away? Its always say moderator need to check my post first and I don't see my post until next day.

FBS

Broker Representative
I have joined fbs forum but I have no time posting much in here. I'm just wondering how many post I need to make in order for me to see my post right away? Its always say moderator need to check my post first and I don't see my post until next day.

As for now, because of the huge number of spam messages all the posts should be approved by a moderator. We are doing our best to solve the problems of spam and make posting on the forum more convenient for our users.