• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Demo contests & competition !!

There are most of the Forex brokers have the trading contests and other contests. Though, we will not need to join every contest just focus in the contest that we have high chance to win and try to have prioritize on it. Well, I don't think much of the requirements just that they have the setup or rule for that contest.

I don’t this demo contest is useful offer for the fresh new traders! New traders should practice first and make their trading skill! Otherwise demo contest or live trading would be valueless to them. By the way, I came from directly to the demo (no contest like experience).

Yes, before starting my live trading, I participated in demo contest! Although, there was no prize to me, but I was so serious about that competition! I see traders were using heavy trading lots size in competition, but I was not!

There are most of the Forex brokers have the trading contests and other contests. Though, we will not need to join every contest just focus in the contest that we have high chance to win and try to have prioritize on it. Well, I don't think much of the requirements just that they have the setup or rule for that contest.

Yes, I seem demo contest is a good experiment area for the new Forex traders! Right now, there have so many demo contest offers, but please be sure the terms and conditions before using any contest! Because, there have so many complicated and unrealistic conditions.

Yes, I seem demo contest is a good experiment area for the new Forex traders! Right now, there have so many demo contest offers, but please be sure the terms and conditions before using any contest! Because, there have so many complicated and unrealistic conditions.

Very logical point, most of the time, the organizers use attractive title and new traders don’t read the terms & conditions! But after the winning, the know the rules for the 1st time.

i have found many new trader search demo contests & competition because demo contests & competition always helpful for new trader. what's your opinion ?

It’s time consuming, it would be much better, if you open a cent or micro type live account instead of any demo competition! Besides, market maker brokers also offer the demo contest! So, think wisely.

Demo is the most decent way of learning Forex trading, but I also use back testing feature of Mt4 trading platform. Yes, no doubt demo is useful, but it’s a slow process! Besides, back testing is quick process! I used back testing after practicing my demo for 5 months.

It will be much better. Because traders want to acquire knowledge and there can be no better platform like demo trading to develop this knowledge.

Forex demo contests and competitions are simulated trading events where participants trade virtual funds in real-time market conditions. These contests provide a risk-free environment for traders to test strategies, hone skills, and compete for prizes, often including cash rewards or funded trading accounts for winners.

Demo contests can help forex traders by providing a risk-free environment to test strategies, improve trading skills, and gain confidence. They offer real-time market experience without financial risk, allowing participants to assess their performance and learn from others.