• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Want to learn fast? Get a tutor!!

Well, most of the newbies or beginners in forex trading are often in search of shortcuts to learnong forex trading and as a matter of fact I was mmy own self tutor and it took me much time to learn. But recently I had an issue of which I consulted a tutor who helped me with it and that was the hedging strategy. I tried learning it on my own but couldnt get it in details but a tutor under two just 2 hours explained it to me.

So the best way to learn fast is getting a tutor.

It depends on the person's learning style. There are many people who learned from websites and ebooks. Many newbies learn trading from institutions. And some people learns from other expert traders.

It depends on the person's learning style. There are many people who learned from websites and ebooks. Many newbies learn trading from institutions. And some people learns from other expert traders.

thats the dame thing which I am trying to say. Forex trading can be learnt by ones self but thenn, if you will want to get forex educated that easily and less time consuming then you will need to get a tutor who also have been a succeful trader. And no matter what online source which you learn, you must also be one day be in need of a tutor.

thats the dame thing which I am trying to say. Forex trading can be learnt by ones self but thenn, if you will want to get forex educated that easily and less time consuming then you will need to get a tutor who also have been a succeful trader. And no matter what online source which you learn, you must also be one day be in need of a tutor.

It is not necessary that everybody who wants to learn have to get a tutor must. There are many people in the world who have started trading by learning from a source. Not every people gets someone who will teach them by holding fingers.

It is not necessary that everybody who wants to learn have to get a tutor must. There are many people in the world who have started trading by learning from a source. Not every people gets someone who will teach them by holding fingers.

Yes I agree with you anyone can learn on his or her own idea and best way. Getting a tutor is not that easy in such a way that most of the people that will agree to take us along will require that you pay some amount of money and might not be consistent on teaching.

I am learning on my own at baby pips and there I am getting all that I need to know about forex trading. They are breaking it down for people there. I don't know where I can get a forex trading tutor. I think it will be hard to get.

I am learning on my own at baby pips and there I am getting all that I need to know about forex trading. They are breaking it down for people there. I don't know where I can get a forex trading tutor. I think it will be hard to get.

It is very hard to get tutors who can teach forex trading. But as you are getting the theoretical knowledge from babypips, please continue that. Take all the lessons seriously. Take your time to understand. You can note down or save some main points. It will give all the information you want. After that next step is demo account.

the tour of forex trading is fast and here we have a better chance to learn every thing easy and best way to fast trading we should first do the practice of trading demo account and then start the work on real account

not every one will be opportuned to have a forex trading tutor to guide us in forex trading because forex trading is a very risk business and some tutors, or people we will be looking up to, to guide us might be too busy for such things. I believe one can learn by self.

I believe that if any newbie has determination to learn and if he focus on learning and understanding, then there is no need of tutor. Because after getting knowledge, practicing at demo account can teaches everything practically.

It is very hard to get tutors who can teach forex trading. But as you are getting the theoretical knowledge from babypips, please continue that. Take all the lessons seriously. Take your time to understand. You can note down or save some main points. It will give all the information you want. After that next step is demo account.

Yes it is hard to find someone whoc can teach me forex trading and secondly is that on finding the person, there are fee that will be paid. Baby pips give theorically lecture but we can use it or applie it while doing the practical learning.

This is trying out. Get a tutor to take you in forex trading. The issue is how do you get a good tutor who is going to be willing to share everything with you without holding back. Are there still such people. Most tines what you have on websites seem not to be enough.

This is trying out. Get a tutor to take you in forex trading. The issue is how do you get a good tutor who is going to be willing to share everything with you without holding back. Are there still such people. Most tines what you have on websites seem not to be enough.

Yes, you are right. It is very difficult to get good tutor who will teach forex trading. And everybody cannot learn from websites. Every person has his own grasping ability.

I think we have to understand that if we are not focusing on the tutorship then things are going to be harder with the way they are. That being said, you need to understand that those who are trying to get a tutor should also consider that it is not going to be cheap to have a tutor.

Well,it would all depend on the ability of a person assimilating what he or she has learnt. It is not a must to get a tutor,you can still learn through,webinars,seminars,videos,magazines etc. The way we assimilate is quite different. So I would say you can learn forex any way it suits the trader.

Well,it would all depend on the ability of a person assimilating what he or she has learnt. It is not a must to get a tutor,you can still learn through,webinars,seminars,videos,magazines etc. The way we assimilate is quite different. So I would say you can learn forex any way it suits the trader.

I agree with you. It totally depends on the traders that in which way he or she can learn and understand easily. There are many people who need tutors. Where as there are many people who learned from website or books.

Yes it is not a must that someone should have a tutur but what the thread starter was trying to say that when one learns with a tutor he or she tends to learn more faster than when he will do when he learns alone.

I think we have to understand that if we are not focusing on the tutorship then things are going to be harder with the way they are. That being said, you need to understand that those who are trying to get a tutor should also consider that it is not going to be cheap to have a tutor.

Yes, and that is why yo can't expect the two sources of learning to be the same. Getting a tutor is not easy, a credible one at that and when you do, the rate of assimilation will be much faster than someone who only learnt from the net. So to those that can balance the equation, a tutor is always better.

I think tutor are going to be good if we have the money. most of the time tutor are not easy to get offline because forex is not popular with every country and you can see that those who are trying to get the tutor from the online sources know that too.

Yes it is not a must that someone should have a tutur but what the thread starter was trying to say that when one learns with a tutor he or she tends to learn more faster than when he will do when he learns alone.
I understood what the thread starter was trying to say,you might not even learn faster through a tutor,depending on the kind of person that you are,I prefer to learn through watching videos and reading books. There are some slow learners that would a tutor and some fast learners that doesn't have a tutor,the fast learner that doesn't have a tutor would learn faster than the slow learner with the tutor.