• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Did all professional traders started as newbie?

When its come to forex trading many traders are wonder why others traders are successful they think that those professional traders did not start as a newbie but many think.
so what is your ultimate contribution to this speculation as for me I think all professional traders started as newly from the scratched but they only take learning into consideration

Of course no one comes to life knowing a thing. Knowledge comes by days. It is taken into granted that every professional started as newbie as the word 'start' means. Knowledge comes by your will. And where there is a will, there is a way.

Yes off course no buddy learn automatically, every one have to start some where and practice more after spending long time in forex they become expert adviser.

Yes off course no buddy learn automatically, every one have to start some where and practice more after spending long time in forex they become expert adviser.

that is true all the professional traders in the forex market all started as newbie then they proceed to make more learning and through practice succees is gotten from here as well

All forex traders be it professional expert or what so ever you might want to call it all started as a newbie trader .
But also know that they take learning practice and constant training for them to succeed they did not just stand up like that and get succees but through training and practice.

Even in this world no professional will deceive me that he started as professional direct all the professional all started as newbie so there is nothing to worry about this things all I know is that we all started as novice and proceed to make more from here

Even in this world no professional will deceive me that he started as professional direct all the professional all started as newbie so there is nothing to worry about this things all I know is that we all started as novice and proceed to make more from here

well this is very good in forex and of this world as whole there is no rich man that will tell you that he started earning and become rich just like that I dont think this is true because everybody all started from scratch and this is what bring us to the higher level in life as well.
Forex is very good and excellent way to earn

well this is very good in forex and of this world as whole there is no rich man that will tell you that he started earning and become rich just like that I dont think this is true because everybody all started from scratch and this is what bring us to the higher level in life as well.
Forex is very good and excellent way to earn

indeed everybody started from the sracth this is just the basic part of it so we don't have to believe any saying that the professional trader just wake up one morning and become professional its not true the fact is that all professional trader all started as newbie

Yes, of course. It's a required thing to be in the bottom before you can be on the top. After all, there's nothing like you started from the top to bottom. You will not be called a professional if you are not become a novice trader once that experienced failures and losses in their trades.

Every person has to start with zero. Nobody gets talented from birth. And every person those who are successful, they have started as newbie.

Yes its a learning process everybody started forex trading as newbie but as time goes on they also take their time and learn very well from here which is what do bring them profit and succees

Surely yes. Even the pro traders we respect were once newbies trying to find their track on the Forex soil. Some of them even had very pathetic experiences while they were new but stood strong all through.

Surely yes. Even the pro traders we respect were once newbies trying to find their track on the Forex soil. Some of them even had very pathetic experiences while they were new but stood strong all through.

Each and everyone of us started as a newbie trader even that you so called mentor they all started from the scratched this is the right step for each and every trader which we see here they have to learn very well because this is what the professional trader do to become professional

You know sometimes when one considers how complex it seems to be and the rate at which people lose in it, then it won't be out of place to put up such question.

Yes all proffessional traders started the same way all newbie starts . They were once that ignorant trader who had no knowledge of forex trading. But because of their persistence and also consistency they were able to attain good status and profits as a proffessional trader.

Yes nobody where born with the spirit of trading because as far as I know I think when I even first started from here I did not have even a piec of knowledge what I encounter was loss upon loss which make me a wide loser here in this enviroment but I have to duplicate my skills and proceed to learn more and more this bring me good trading skills and turn me to a good user now I can burst of been professionaly made in forex

Very very few persons are born talented, and unluckily we are not one of them. Every person has to start from zero. From there only grow step by step. the more you give your dedication, more you will gain experience.

Everybody started from the scratch so therefore all newbie have when they do loss enormously, but that didnt make them quit, they kept pushing on untill they attain to that height although some proffessional performance makes us wonder if they had started like newbies.

Forex trading is such a place where you will get many kicks at starting of the career. But we have to work hard until we reach our target. There is a famous word. "Try Try But Don't Cry."

No man is an island therefore the proffessional traders once were newbies who knows nothing about forex and gradually they get to get educated and get to be proffessionals because they never quit trying and learning even when they incur lose.