• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Any tips to make Forex trading easier?

We all knows that Forex trading is not so easy task and one have to work really very hard - any tips from you people to make this Forex trading easier and simple so,that people can earn more money in less time.

First, don't take it so lightly that forex trading is easy to learn and earn. You need to be studious and hard work in order to have good outcome in our trades. Definitely, you can go with the demo accounts to evaluate yourself for the progress in your trades. Plus, learn to read how to avoid or prevent emotions to get involved in our trades.

To make it is easier for others to learn forex then they should always trade atleast in their demo accounts so they will literally monitor their progress in forex as they will understand how forex market will be active or behave. Thus, will create skills and strategies which makes them comfortable and gain profits.

We all knows that Forex trading is not so easy task and one have to work really very hard - any tips from you people to make this Forex trading easier and simple so,that people can earn more money in less time.

Forex is not an easy business. What you can do to somehow minimize your hurdles is to put in extra efforts of getting to know forex. Read ebooks, go to babpips.com and read about what forex is and how does this system work. Open a demo account and practice and practice until you are already familiar on how to do when you are trading. These things will surely help you to manage your live trading account.

Well forex is not very easy but as a person that want to suceed in this business, he should also educate himself by reading more articles that can help them suceed in forex trading. Another thing is to make sure we are relaxed while placing a trade. We should know when necessary to use forex indicators and others. It really requires time and effort as nothing is easy.

i don't think that there is any thing that can make forex easy. but we can avoid making it more hard for us by just following the tips and rules on how to trade intelligently. and not just to ignore all those things you have learned.

remain relaxed, enjoyed in trading and do not hurry, anyways here we also have to learn to love the forex business, I know it is kind of hard if we are to love the high-risk business, but what is hard if all get rewarded later, right?

Oh sorry there isn' any easy or short cut when it comes to forex trading though you can make it easy whereby not just jumping into it because you do hear positive feeds about it,perhaps try to sit down and learn it properly.

remain relaxed, enjoyed in trading and do not hurry, anyways here we also have to learn to love the forex business, I know it is kind of hard if we are to love the high-risk business, but what is hard if all get rewarded later, right?

Indeed, relaxed and calm makes our mind still on focused and monitored well our trades. It is also a good thing to have enjoyment while trading as it also adds up to the positivism of our trades and our strategy. For some traders it will be not be hard because it is natural for them to have those qualities. Even we say that they get involved in this high risks they can still handle and of course we can also.

Well,having enjoyments?,like playing video games while trading?,i think that isn't right we ought to be focused though no that so serious and also when we got the best analysis it makes it much easier because then we trade with much confidence.

playing games? i think that is bad thing, in forex we must focused anything could be happen in one second, so that is why we must keep our eyes at the forex not to the other things, i think relax here means we don't have to strained when it comes to trading

Well.it isn't right to do so,perhaps when a position is been entered we just have to watch over it so as to know how its going if its making progress or not.though its usually gets bored when we trade all days so in such a manner it wouldn't be so easy.

I suggest you use this site.
So far I'm using this site as my indicators, my forecast and my news site. http://www.forexpros.com
I'm happy to say because of this site I earn 14.9% last month
Anyway this is not a trading strategy. You need to have your own trading strategy. This site only give data we are the one who going to interpret it and make it useful.

Woow,thats a nicd site and i just browsed it if it helped you in making such profits last month then it can as well make me good profit if i should start trading,i already bookmark the site,yeah we ought to interprete it our self that shows forex trading isn't easy.

Don't change your strategy in the middle of the trade. lols.
I just give a link above were my trading portfolio is attached. You can check my trading in their. My username in their is bulastika. Try to check my portfolio. Three days ago I reach 50% profit. Not bad at all. But today In negative. From 56 dollars profit in three days its down to 25 dollars loss and maybe counting. That's because in the middle of the trade I change strategy. Great mistake.

If it is necessary why not who knows that changing our strategy plan will mean of profits lol. Just like what happened to you those mistakes made you gain profits lol. Although, that will really rare situation although, it is more important to have wise decision to stick on it or not. I'm quite happy that with just basic knowledge in trading we can already start trading and earn. As long as we are confident and knows how to work on it then we go for it.

If it is necessary why not who knows that changing our strategy plan will mean of profits lol. Just like what happened to you those mistakes made you gain profits lol. Although, that will really rare situation although, it is more important to have wise decision to stick on it or not. I'm quite happy that with just basic knowledge in trading we can already start trading and earn. As long as we are confident and knows how to work on it then we go for it.
I did not earn profits. From 50% profit I loss and almost got MC twice because I change strategy. Right now I have 110 dollars worth of losses compare to 53 dollars profit when I did not change my strategy. In short one mistake leads to another that result of me losing that much. But right now I settle down and with that huge loss I'm planning to recover from it. If I can recover from this then I'm sure I can earn in forex long term.

I think that in order to make Forex trading easier for you, you have to study the market and get a lot of practice. You also do not want to put too much pressure on yourself. Focus on managing your losses. Look at all of the different factors that have an effect on the price of the currencies that you are trading. Look at different sources of information for some good insights on the market. Make sure that your emotions are in control.

Just take it easy you don't need to stress yourself learning all about Forex especially if you are just a newbie which doesn't have any knowledge at all, read a lot then try to understand it, just do it little by little as our brain can't absorb a lot of information in just short period of time and you might just end up forgetting what you learned. That's why we have demo account because when we perform some action it couldn't be forget easily apply what all you learned from reading.

there is no shortcut in forex trading and every trader should pass learning phase. some people impatient and dont like this process but some people really enjoy this process. the outcome will be different and for people who don't like the process, maybe will be more time needed to learn.

Finally I'm back in earning. Just earn 1.85 dollars I know its a small amount but the reason why I say my earning is that my last post I'm down big and to show that we need to trust our strategy no matter what will happen only shows that its really rewarding if you trust your strategy. Because emotional trading is the worse thing you can do.