• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

what would you do if you lost?

Yes you are right am also agreed with you actualy Risk and loss the both things are a part of trading no one cant avoid the both things but i think if we more aware about the market more sincere to know it then we can just face this at list 85%.give your view.
Yes and therefore risk management have a great importance in forex. and every trader needs to have maintain risk management portfolio so that he can take a right decision.

These days, I no longer see losing as something that should eat me up. It's a lost and it doesn't change the fact that it has come and gone, trading will still continue. I have learnt to always learn my lessons even from the slightest loss or from that which I should have neglected. Not really crying over a split milk but not getting bothered that much.

if i loss big amount of money i go away from the market and get some break before trading again to refresh my mind and refresh my body also and then i can start trading again at the next day but the only thing which i think it before start trading again how cover my loss

If loss occur, traders should keep calm and see the next trading opportunity with logical approach. Traders can let emotions take control over though they are loss in high amount. Or if traders unable to calm, better if they are close the chart and stay away from market. Than they are keep trading but take emotional decisions.

Also, a losing time is a time to meditate on the losses and seek better ways of improving it. If a trader loses, he should know the reason and what led to his losses, and also try to correct it. There are certain cases where losses would make you feel discouraged on trading again but it all depends on the way you treat it.

when we lose i think we should relax. we will get confident again to trade. if we can not control we will lose more

We do experience loses from time to time. But as long we end up in profit within a week for me that is just fine. I do make some loses also. But I make sure that I can earn it back in matter of one week only.

I believe loss is a part of business. However, after my losing I always try to find out the main reason of my losses. Now I can overcome my big losses, by using stop loss. If I loss big capital. Then I stop my trading platform for my mental refreshment.

Sometimes, I feel that there are losses that the trader foresees himself. If a trader is the type that is greedy, he would be affected by most losses and the magnitude would rather be much. There are times certain traders would in their own see some degree of loss coming and instead of curbing it by closing their position, they would rather want to wait until the market changes and in a long run, it ends up affecting them yet even more and that forms the major reason why they lose a lot of money.

I can tell you because I was in this situation so I simply gave up and only in time I've started to learn. I thought that everything is so easy here on Forex but I failed so I pulled myself together, read all of the information which I found about the Forex market, the strategies, nuances, etc. and started trading at the beginning with a very small volumes, constantly improving my own strategy.

Isn't it clear dude? RE-EVALUTION, there must be something wrong with your strategy, what you are going to do is use your strategy and optimized it. By re=evaluation you can see what is wrong and fix it and then modify it to a better result.

As we all know in forex trading,its all on risk. Anything good or bad happens so prepare urself either its profit or loss.If face loss in trading definately firstly keep myself calm and check out where i did mistake then gain i start with new idea.

I am aware that in forex losing money is a reality. In this case I will try to deposit again and trading with good strategy for covering back the money I have lost.

Yes loosing in forex is a reality and but we should have a proper approach for trading even if we have a good amount to trade we will loose it if we keep on repeating our mistakes.

I'm happy that for this year some how my trading capital is expanding. Even though two out of my 30 trading accounts got stop out. But because of my account diversity some how I end up making good income until now. I do want to keep on expanding and I do hope that in the long run I keep on earning.

And that step will guide the wise not to fall into it again, whereas the reluctant Trader keep making same mistake. Losing Money is normal, as it is a risky Business. But planning and mastering the Market will help to reduce loss. So we needs to do nothing than to learn more and practise well.

after loss, important to trader make evaluation because it could prevent traders repeat the same mistake. but in many case, traders will not do that before they screw their account. but its never too late to study back and gain more knowledge about the market before they ready to start trading in live account again.
I'm totaly agree with this, you have to make an evaluation from this and from all your looses it will make you a good trader

Since I am trading a lot of trading accounts in different broker sites I really need to monitor my accounts. Right now I have two trading accounts that is critical. Meaning I can get Margin call within the daily volatility range. Theirs six accounts that I can get margin call base on a week volatility range and theirs 13 accounts that can get margin call for two weeks volatility range and 15 healthy trading accounts.

You can't trade without losses. If you hope that you can avoid them – trade will disappoint you. You had better be ready to it and trade with low risk.