• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What pairs do you dislike the most

I don’t like exotic pairs since it charge high spread pips and have slow movement. Though stable but daily average range movement is too low. The best is keep use major pair which charge low spread range and have high daily range movement. Have chance to traders to get high profit in short period of time. Especially during high impact news releases.

I don't have a pair that I don't like. All he pairs has potential to make profit regardless if its major pairs or exotic pairs. What I do is just do analysis and find the best pair to trade for a week or even months. A two years ago I'm a vivid fan of eur/usd. Last year I love to trade Yen pairs and now I trade aud/usd. So its all depends on pairs volatility. If aud/usd stabilize I'm going to find another pair that is very volatile.

Well, we can trade with major pairs and we has chance to gain big profits. Even we can implement scalping technique. And gain decent profit still. But if we are trade on exotic pairs, we are has no chance to gain big profit within short period of time. Market less volatile since just few traders who trade on these market. If want to choose, obviously I will trade on majors, than trade on exotic pairs.

Pairs which i dislike at the moment is not exist. But there are few interesting or i could say "annoying" like NZDUSD and GBPUSD because of its volatility but overall if you already learn from it, you don't have to worry with it.

hate the NZDUSD just lost my money because of it yesterday due to the last events. I do not like exotic one as well, they are way too unpredictable and slippy.

You don't have to hate it, dislike it then that is up to you and still fine. NZDUSD in major pair which has less attention since the spread is higher compared to other like GBPUSD or USDJPY.

I don’t like to trade on exotic pairs since it has low average range movement. Moreover, brokers set high spread range which it make my trades require long period of time to reach the target. Traders can’t implement scalping approach in exotic pairs. The best is use major pairs since there, provide high daily range of volatility movement.

I don’t like to trade on exotic pairs since it has low average range movement. Moreover, brokers set high spread range which it make my trades require long period of time to reach the target. Traders can’t implement scalping approach in exotic pairs. The best is use major pairs since there, provide high daily range of volatility movement.
But the volatility for that kind of pair is high, the higher spreads because it lacks of liquidity and also because of this issue the volatility is also high, so some kind of trade off. I learn today that what you dislike could be your chance to make profit.

Right now most of my trade are aud/usd. But I have some focus trading right now with gbp/usd, eur/usd and usd/chf. I do hope that I can make good income in here with theirs a reversal. So I'm still waiting for the reversal.

i dislike EURGBP best. it is slow pair. i do not trade it . i like some basic pair. it is stable . i can make profit stable.

I always like to trade all popular trading pairs. I open my trading according to my analysis. However, gold trading is always risky for new Forex traders. This trading pair moves very much. Therefore, without enough trading knowledge it is not possible to earn money by gold trading. If you are a new Forex trader, please avoid gold trading.

I have favorite pairs but I don't have any pairs that I don't like. Because theirs nothing to dislike to start with. Even with exotic pairs. If we don't know that pairs does it mean we don't like it? I don't think so. It just that we don't know about that pair.

It is true GBP/JPY is high spread trading pair. But I like to trade this trading currency. Because my trading strategy give me 80% profit by using this trading pair. but, I feel fear to trade in gold. It is so much risky. EUR/USD trading pair is my lucky trading pair.

You know, most often, it is much wiser avoiding the pairs with high spread especially when you scalp because you discover that at the end of the day, you have very little amount left after you must have taken care of the spread.

I do not have any allergy for any trading currency but like most major currency pair because of their low trading spreads from others trading currencies. I get fixed two pips trading spread from TradingBanks broker for all major currency that inspires me to use eight major currencies. Besides, I like to trade in Gold and Silver.

I would say exotic pairs. Though some of them have big intraday movements but they have very high spread. I dislike pairs which has high spreads.

i dislike some pair which has CNY. i don't like trade with CNY. i like JPY, USD, EUR, GBP. i trade with pair of these currency.