• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What kind of business can be started from forex

I know you can just trade in forex and call it a business but there are many ways to go about it. For example, you can start a forum, mentoring business, news website, building bots or indicators, or teaching courses, pamm, being a broker and so on. So what else can we do with forex as a business?

Yes, there are many more for earning from Forex. But I only like trading currency. Because I think currency trading is main source of earning from Forex and it is very profitable too. Though there is much more risk than any other things but Currency trading is main stream business for Forex. And every trader should start from currency trading.

Yes, there are many more for earning from Forex. But I only like trading currency. Because I think currency trading is main source of earning from Forex and it is very profitable too. Though there is much more risk than any other things but Currency trading is main stream business for Forex. And every trader should start from currency trading.
You have no interest in building a business from it. I guess I can start a business training stay at home moms how to make extra money or people who don't speak English how to trade right cause when they don't speak English, they can't find work but they can trade without having to work. Its cool if you just want to trade. I think its hard to run a business anyways but if I open like a forum or a website, that could be easy.

I know you can just trade in forex and call it a business but there are many ways to go about it. For example, you can start a forum, mentoring business, news website, building bots or indicators, or teaching courses, pamm, being a broker and so on. So what else can we do with forex as a business?
It seems you have been told us everything, as far as i know the most comfortable ways is by create a forex forum, which any traders can share their own view, or if we can we will be make some kind of proposal to the broker and become their partner just like MT5 forum or FXFRED

It seems you have been told us everything, as far as i know the most comfortable ways is by create a forex forum, which any traders can share their own view, or if we can we will be make some kind of proposal to the broker and become their partner just like MT5 forum or FXFRED

It seems like forums are very easy to do but not very profitable or easy to get advertisers as you can see the case with redlr or a dozen of forums that went out of business. I mean what happen to like twenty of those forums that you used to know. And then currently there are like ten of them that do not pay even.

I think we can do affiliate marketing forex, development of services signal (to do this we must first ensure long-term profitability for customers), or you can become a pilot trader (means customers will copy entire your trading and you will receive money from your service)

I think we can do affiliate marketing forex, development of services signal (to do this we must first ensure long-term profitability for customers), or you can become a pilot trader (means customers will copy entire your trading and you will receive money from your service)
Good idea, affiliate marketing, but I just hope it works. I dislike affiliate marketing sometimes cause it takes forever but building a forum or websites for advertisers are not a bad idea. Although it takes tons of sweat to make it work. Some forums just go on shut down. Pilot trading can work but I don't know if we can get lots of copier and I know Etoro works that way if you want to copy others. I think teaching and mentoring newbie also works. Also, have like a pro articles websites and learning resources is not a bad idea either and get revenue on ads.

I go with you on this. Someone might call it a coincidence of interest. It is a good way to breed forex traders from around the world in a single platform. I love the idea of creating forums and also a website for teaching the new traders on at least, ho to manage their funds.

I go with you on this. Someone might call it a coincidence of interest. It is a good way to breed forex traders from around the world in a single platform. I love the idea of creating forums and also a website for teaching the new traders on at least, ho to manage their funds.

Forums and website can be so much fun and interesting for the owner but hard to make a living out of it though. I mean there are so many forums that have closed off due to lack of profit like redlr or a dozen of other forums we know of in the past. They're all gone now. You can try but it can take more than one year before you actually build members and advertisers or at least fx advertisers and have it continue to be good.

Forums and website can be so much fun and interesting for the owner but hard to make a living out of it though. I mean there are so many forums that have closed off due to lack of profit like redlr or a dozen of other forums we know of in the past. They're all gone now. You can try but it can take more than one year before you actually build members and advertisers or at least fx advertisers and have it continue to be good.
Before you start a forum business that is related to forex, you have to make sure that you have good capital that will sustain you before those your sponsors will start to come. Forum business is good but it is when you are having sponsor if not, your savings will go in paying members.

I will add one more. You can become an IB or Introducing Broker :D. This is a job which is most suitable for people who can actively refer someone, because usually broker offering a residual income for the active traders that join below of you as IB.

Their three ways to make a good living in forex trading. One is we trade ourselves and make profit and run a PAMM account and get more investors. Second we invest our time and effort learning which pamm account is stable and invest in their instead of trading ourselves and the last is open an exchanger site.

Start a brokerage firm... lol :)
Ok might sound funny as that's a high Scale business but provides the most profits in the long run

At least, give it a thought ;)

Before you start a forum business that is related to forex, you have to make sure that you have good capital that will sustain you before those your sponsors will start to come. Forum business is good but it is when you are having sponsor if not, your savings will go in paying members.

Therefore, to start this business well then we need to be must have prepared well when trading so that we will be trading with maximal. Forex is a business that has a high risk and therefore we need to be a lot to learn and practice trading so well that would allow us to minimize the risk of forex properly. For trading capital then we could utilize of the free capital of a broker to start trading

trading forex is a business, managing a pamm account is another oportunity to earn, hmm yeah being an IB is another option, EA developer, Indicator developer, analyzing have its perks. but mainly i still think trading is more than enough really.

Forex is a business that is very wide, there are many ways to profit from forex without the need to perform trading. We can try to become IB, paying agent, regional representative, the PAMM manager, the seller EA, etc. And to start trading does not require a large capital, we can start trading using small capital

Yes, it’s possible! But honestly, I have no plan on this kind of additional income! For the reason that, now I am earning here handsome money in every month! Such as, last month my monthly return was around 50%, so I get best financial freedom from Forex business! But, it’s true a good skilled Forex trader can makes money by sharing this market knowledge or providing trading signals!