• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is the trading Software??

I want to know that what is trading software.This software's are really help full? and want to know that this software is auto buy sell signal generated? if any one know pls explain??

On trading software you can see charts, that is to say price movements for currency pairs, stocks, metals or indices. Without any software Forex trading becomes impossible. Based on price movements you make predictions and decide what position to open, long or short in order to gain profits. There are softwares as for example MT4 that provides free signals. However, I still keep to my opinion that manual trading is better.

There could be two things here, a trading software could be a trading platform or a trading robot. If I can read the TS well, then that which he means is a trading robot which is just a software that trades for a trader when he isn't around. It sits right on the platform and does the job you would have done as a trader.

I want to know that what is trading software.This software's are really help full? and want to know that this software is auto buy sell signal generated? if any one know pls explain??
we need software to trade guy. if you don get it you can't trade forex with some broker.

Trading Software according to me divided into 2.
1. The Platform
2. EA or the chunk of Code :D

1. The Platform: well, for the people that trade in forex must be know about this one, right? a thing that made us can trade in forex until now no matter where we are.

2. EA: which i think many Automated Trading loves and like so much, with this we can make our trading more automatic than before even without our interference.

Robots are quite becoming more popular these days as it tends to ease the work load of traders to a great extent. However, adequate caution should always very taken when making this decision and a proper knowledge of how to use it.

There are brokers which provide platform which it integrated with zulutrade. Traders will get entry signals without they are necessary to perform own analysis. Other case, traders can use robots to generate automatic trading signals. However, robots have less effective than trading signals.

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie here. Just a quick question though, for trading softwares, is this something that we need to pay every month for its usage? Or is there something that's free to use?

And are there significant difference between the two? :)
1.gif

I don’t know your current trading status! But frankly, trading is not such an easy job. It’s a smart profession & here your own trading skill is much essential; you can’t rely here others trading strategy or system.