• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is scalping?

Scalping is a short term trading that the traders do and make their profits little by little in minutes. Scalping is not easy for the traders who don't understand how to trade in it because it needs a good knowledge of the forex trading market to be able to scalp well.

Yeah I think so...
But, nowadays many scalping EA that work really great in a broker..

Personally I dont do scalping because from the look of thing I can just tell you two things 1.scalping is very dangarous since its involve playing around in the smaller time frame but the real thing is for you to try and trade full time

Personally I dont do scalping because from the look of thing I can just tell you two things 1.scalping is very dangarous since its involve playing around in the smaller time frame but the real thing is for you to try and trade full time
If you do analysis then you will be sure if the trend is going lower or higher. Its good to know the support and resistance of the day. Theirs three support and three resistance level. Depends on your trading appetite you can make good income trading daily using scalping. Just don't open position in random and call it scalping.

Scalping is one of trading approach which enabling traders to take advantage from daily volatility of range movement. Tried to catch quick profit based on market session. They are trade on london or new york time usually. Since daily trend momentum occur at that session. Things won’t run easily, and if traders stick with the strategy, they’ll able to gain profit from market.

in general i don't trade by scalping style, because i prefer trading on the medium frame charts like 1 hour or 4 hours, but some times especially in the period of the asian times i open some scalping deals on the primary pairs like gbp/usd or usd/chf, because the market's movements in these times usually be quite .

There are many form of scalping strategy. However, main point is remain same. Take advantage from small momentum or volatility. Traders set small target which it does not exceeded from daily average range of volatility movement. I am ever use this method of trades but give no good result. So, I decide to use swing technique which technically, easier to be implemented.

Trading and focusing to earn just 10 pips to 30 pips or more or less than that is consider scalping. Actually scalping is trading within a day. That's why scalping is the main type of strategies of day traders.

Scalping is very profitable trading strategy for the new Forex trader. Small capital is enough for scalping. In addition, the new Forex traders can use the scalping trading strategy. I always use the stop loss for my scalping time. It provides me enough money in quick time.

Scalping is a short form of trading grouped as intra day trading where the trader can trade within a very short period of time and with a bid to make little profit at a time. That means that the scalpers target is mainly to pick very little pips at a time and not make it huge.

Forex scalping is a trading strategy in which the trader makes dozens or even hundreds of trades daily, looking to capture a few pips per trade. Generally, scalpers stay in trades for less than a minute, bolting as soon as their position captures a few pips. Simply put, scalping is a procedure by which one makes a trade with the goal of only making a couple of points. Basically scalping is profiting from rather small moves in the market. A scalper trader will only stay in the market for seconds to minutes at a time. Forex scalping is the art of using high leverage and a large number of short term trades to make a steady profit. Usually, only 1 to 10 pips are targeted for each trade. Trading is done on the major currencies. The majority of intraday scalpers tend to be futures players, meaning they profit from small moves in the market.

Scalping is very popular trading style. Maximum new Forex traders are interested to doing scalping. Because, small capital is enough for doing scalping. Personally i am following this trading style in the slow time of the market.

- A second drawback of scalping is limited liquidity. That is, each speculator has its "ceiling" on the trade volume above which scalping has transformed into a position trade.

Liquidity problem?? Never experienced that in my 2 years scalping. Maybe because I trade broker which doesn't encounter liquidity issue, I am talking about my current broker Hotforex. Check your broker LP for cosnsitency and then make a decions - stay with them or get out of that incompetence

Liquidity problem?? Never experienced that in my 2 years scalping. Maybe because I trade broker which doesn't encounter liquidity issue, I am talking about my current broker Hotforex. Check your broker LP for cosnsitency and then make a decions - stay with them or get out of that incompetence
His post is a copy and paste post. So you are just wasting our time reacting to his post. But I think what he mean by liquidity problem is when a forex broker site has a maximum lot size allowed per month trade or something like that. This is the main reason why its hard once you reach the maximum.

scalpers are feared by brokers that true, i mean they earn the biggest, but newbies should not go straight to scalping, coz thats where lots of traders mis step and end up badly.

scalpers are feared by brokers that true, i mean they earn the biggest, but newbies should not go straight to scalping, coz thats where lots of traders mis step and end up badly.
Why brokers feared scalpers? In fact forex broker sites earn a lot in scalpers. As each trade a scalper do a forex broker sites earn via spread of via commission trade. So the more scalper trade the more forex broker sites earn. So its totally false to say that forex broker sites feared scalper.

I always prefer to scalping in the slow range of the Forex market. Because, by scalping I can make quick money in every time. The most important point is, scalping is much save trading style. Though, there is no restriction from my trading platform fxcc. Therefore, I can use scalping trading style at any time. Even, they are also allows to hedging.

i think scalping is very enjoyable and profitable. we can earn some good profits by scalping. but it is very risky too.so we should be careful while scalping. we should always use stop loss to minimize our risks in forex trading.

I always prefer to scalping in the slow range of the Forex market. Because, by scalping I can make quick money in every time. The most important point is, scalping is much save trading style. Though, there is no restriction from my trading platform fxcc. Therefore, I can use scalping trading style at any time. Even, they are also allows to hedging.

I ever do it, and try to maximize the best trading condition in TenkoFx. I feel satisfied with i've get from this broker. And to do scalping, trader must know when we should put order. Try to more maximize what we've got from broker

I am a scalper and I think scalping is a technical way that brings profit in a short time. Although many regulated trading broker are not prefer to provide this facilities but I am very lucky because I can scalp easily in my trading platform ‘ProfiForex’. This trading platform for all time ensures best trading atmosphere for scalping by providing only one pip trading extend. So I can earn profit in a short time.

Scalping is a technical method that brings profit in a short time. Although many of us cannot use this technical method in their regulated broker due to having many limitations but luckily, I am able to apply this policy in my trading platform MXTRADE. This ECN trading platform always ensures best trading environment for scalping by providing only one pip trading spread. So it is possible to me to make profit by using this policy in this platform.