• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

what is candlestick chart ??

Today i want to say something about candlestick chart.. its one of best chart. its patterns have become the single most accurate means of identifying the current state of price action by virtue of open, close, high, low, and those relative to the previous bar candlestick charts are the best way for a trader.. thanks
please reply what you know about this..

Candlestick chart useable for many traders and actually one of the basic thing about forex that trader who prefer technical analysis, some traders said that is useful since it comes with the real time situation.

This is the most popular chart pattern! I started my trading with the candlestick and I never tried for bar and line chart! For technical analysis I rely on the patterns of my trading chart (candle chart mainly). Besides, I do fundamental analysis during high voltage news session.

Well, in my trading I mainly use technical analysis! For me, technical analysis means, my price action trading knowledge! By the way, price action doesn’t mean only patterns based trading! I trade according to the market context! In addition, now my monthly percentage is 10%.

Today i want to say something about candlestick chart.. its one of best chart. its patterns have become the single most accurate means of identifying the current state of price action by virtue of open, close, high, low, and those relative to the previous bar candlestick charts are the best way for a trader.. thanks
please reply what you know about this..

According to me, candle chart is much useful than the others 2 one; I basically rely on the candle chart for understanding the technical signal of the candle chart. Even, I don’t need to use any kind of technical tool.

Fund security is very important because if brokers fail to provide security of funding, traders won’t open accounts in those brokers. As a result, trading will be difficult for them. Eurotrader is a secxure trading broker for traders.

Among different types of trading, day trading is a popular one. You will a large number of traders who don’t want to take much risk in trading and prefer day trading the most. Day trading is a type of trading that is closed within a day.

Traders focus less on fundamental analysis which is a bar to the way of making profit. Fundamental analysis always ensures a quality market forecast.