• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is a forex robot?

really good

A forex robot is an automated forex trading software. It automates the trading decision. It is the most popular robot for retail traders.It can do anything from giving us a signal to place a trade, to placing and managing the trade for us automatically.

if its make us a trade that is profitable then i will try to purchase one. But they are too expensive. Do you know cheap one? Robots can save my time and effort but i doubt it can make profitable orders . Maybe somehow but not always . Cos if so you will not find any one on the web searching for indicators , news or experts. Not at all.

if its make us a trade that is profitable then i will try to purchase one. But they are too expensive. Do you know cheap one? Robots can save my time and effort but i doubt it can make profitable orders . Maybe somehow but not always . Cos if so you will not find any one on the web searching for indicators , news or experts. Not at all.
why you don't create one for yourself? that is better if you create one forex robot by yourself because you are the one who maintain it and will update it regulary so if there is few mistakes you can repair it sooner, so this forex robot will help you a lot in earn money.

A forex robot is simply a program that will determine the trading decisions by confining to the strategy we have developed. The greatest advantage of using an automated trading program is that it will avoid emotions all together. This will assist a lot to those traders who are emotionally vulnerable. However, the trader should be in a position to develop the program by himself. This is because all robots need fine tuning at some point of time as market is evolving continuously. Failure to tune the robot will result in fading performance.

why you don't create one for yourself? that is better if you create one forex robot by yourself because you are the one who maintain it and will update it regulary so if there is few mistakes you can repair it sooner, so this forex robot will help you a lot in earn money.
Let me get you here mate. Do you mean an average trader can possibly create his own trading software. Well, I don't know how possible it is and has developed interest in it. I wish you could throw some more light as I have been thinking it is mainly for traders who are programmers as well.

I don't mean like that, but everyone if they really have intentio to do it they can create that chunk of code, if you want to spend your time learn about MQL i am sure that sooner you can create a simple robot for new traders, i think about 3 months is enough to learn.

A Forex Robot (also called Expert Advisor - EA) is
actually a piece of software that integrates with your
trading platform and trades for you according to
specific parameters that you pre-configure.
Some of them have state of the art mathematics
algorithms that are specially designed
to help you massively increase your profit.

Forex robot is just an automated trading system that does your job for you when you are away or indisposed. You do not have the time to trade, or you don't like staying on the monitor for too long, it trades for you. We should also learn to understand that it does not do well if you do not program it well.

A Forex robot is a trading software and, it is kind of automatic trading software, if you installed it on your Trading platform the software will automatically open trades from your account and then automatically execute it, means you don't need to trade if you installed Forex robot
Forex robot is just a automatic trading software but it doesn't mean that you don't need to trade if you installed it.

Its a program that will going to trade for you. Bots does not have any program on it to decide what is best for the trade. But its has formula on it that going to make it decide if its going to trade for this or for that position.

now a days forex robbo is standing in a major part of forex trading sector and also some traders and brokers says that its working better and its just earn money by forex trading and the calculation is also fruitfull most of the time.

Forex robot is just an automated trading system that does your job for you when you are away or indisposed. You do not have the time to trade, or you don't like staying on the monitor for too long, it trades for you. We should also learn to understand that it does not do well if you do not program it well.
Yes forex robot is good to have only for those who Expert
advice for trading is beneficial for them only who don't have much time for analysis and can't give much devotion so for them it is better to trade with EA and with less hard work. but we need to learn good about these robot experts as to use them properly is a question.

It's just a software that does the job that you would have done as a trader. That is, when programmed, it trades for you as though you are the one trading yourself. Robots help traders who have little or no time for themselves to take care of their own trades. It takes the place and trade for them even when they are away.

this is good explaining of the forex robots and i think the newbie will make good benefits from this thread and other this thread but my advice for the newbies there is no forex robot working good and making stable profits there is no proven one for this thing therefore try to neglect looking for the magic robot which you think can make rich with few days

Forex robots help traders to conduct automatic trading since they are busy with other activities. Which not enabling them to monitoring the trades. However, robots have weaknesses. They are unable to adapt with market changes quickly. And during the process, traders will get loss result if keep make the robots active.

A forex robot or Expert Advisor is piece of codes that automate a trading strategy or a group of strategies on Metatrader 4

When a robot is used to aid trading, it is known as a Forex robot. Robots are just software's that are embedded in a trading terminal and programmed to trade such that the trader would not manually trade himself. It should be understood that using robots in trading is something that requires a good knowledge of it.

When a robot is used to aid trading, it is known as a Forex robot. Robots are just software's that are embedded in a trading terminal and programmed to trade such that the trader would not manually trade himself. It should be understood that using robots in trading is something that requires a good knowledge of it.
That's true. That's why we must think of a bot as a tools in forex trading and not a substitute to human trading. Because I do know a lot of traders think that a bot can be a substitute and if they loss they blame the loss to a bot.