• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is a forex robot?

A forex robot is an automated forex trading software. It automates the trading decision. It is the most popular robot for retail traders.It can do anything from giving us a signal to place a trade, to placing and managing the trade for us automatically.

Robot sometime call EA is like a programming software design to handle all the trade of the trader automatically without undergoing any manual process.

Forex robot can be a very good alternative for those who know how to use it but first we have to try our possible best and test it first in demo account.

A forex robot is an automated forex trading software. It automates the trading decision. It is the most popular robot for retail traders.It can do anything from giving us a signal to place a trade, to placing and managing the trade for us automatically.

Unfortunately forex robots have been called as scams most of the times due to the wrong presentation of the trades through them.The traders have to understand that forex robots if used properly are only going to help then but if not it is going to do bad and losses for them.

Forex robots are surely not meant for any bad purposes for sure but sometimes it is really hard to analyze them and their work that we can hardly gain through the use of them.We have to try to first of all understand about the robots in depth always before we happen to use them otherwise we are not going to make full utilization of it.

Forex robot or bot is an automated program that will going to help us trade. Bots are not AI as many newbies think. Bots are algorithm base only and connected to some trigger points like indicators. So its an automated trading but it not necessary mean its an AI.

A Forex robot is a trading software and, it is kind of automatic trading software, if you installed it on your Trading platform the software will automatically open trades from your account and then automatically execute it, means you don't need to trade if you installed Forex robot.

I don't trust any expert advisor !

yes, trust your self and never trust robot software or EA especially when you are not coding it self. EA or robot worked based on trading system and trading system created from one or some of indicators. so, if you are not understand the system behind the robot or EA, better you are not use it.

I will say at once, as it is in reality. At its core advisers distinguish two types: Kototorye very, very profitable, but sooner or later lose all or part of the deposit

Another type of advisers who earn slowly but surely. Profitability is generally not more than 10% in the month, some months are generally unprofitable. But such advisors have a clear management of their risks. Here, for example.
There's a description of the profitability of 30% (currently observed) this he had the original settings, they seemed to me aggressive, I cut them to quiet, so he now earns up to 10%

In today's world there are thousands of auto trade robot. Such, which robot will actually profitable for our investment? whether auto trade robots can replace person?

Forex robot is a set of rules extracted from human knowledge. As coded set of rules is not so flexible as human mind, any robot needs to be updated constantly. I developed few bots, and know that profit in the past is not mean profit in a future, but well developed and educated bot could gives you solid outcome.

forex robot or EA is automated trading software that provide us automatic trading signal and possibly also make automatic order position. the idea behind forex robot actually is manual trading system and the robot task is make more simple and easy to read. even though forex robot have own advantage, I am still prefer manual trading.

Bots are the one that you use as a tool to trade for you. So its like having an automated trading tool and its called bot. I do hope I can maintain and sustain my account by having a bot but same time I must make sure that the bot that I have right now is good trading bot and not going to loss me money.

there are good forex robot available but need lots of cost if we want to get it. yes, good forex robot always expensive. but we can choose to use free forex robot because it available many. however, if we choose to use free forex robot, the result usually is always end up with margin call.

Forex Robot actually is a program that created by a programmer, it is just like software more to AI(Artifical Intelligence), so that is why we called it Robot, the main reason for traders to use it, of course to automate trading and trying to maximize their profit with activate robot for about 24 hours or less a bit, and they can trade faster than human nowadays.

Most of the trader dont believe in forex robot, because so many robot run behind the market trends. I generally prefer manual trading only.

Forex robot or bot is an automated trading system in which its follow some simple instruction. Theirs a lot of bots and EA that you can download for free that you can us. I do advice that you download one and make sure you earn good amount of money in demo account before you try to use it in real account.

Forex robot actually is a bunch of code which will automated your trading :D, it wil make life easier rather than before but also giving other new risk which is as much as the potential that robot will give to us, but people need to know the right configuration and right robot to choose before gain a lot of profit with it.