• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is a failing trade

A failing trade is when you have entered at the wrong time and at the wrong price so its harder for you to reap profit from it. Ideally, you should enter at a low price to sell high as a long term trader and enter at a low price to sell high also as a scalper but if you enter at a really high price already, its hard to make more pips as the price does not peak to infinity. It stops and turn downward at some points. You can tell by looking at the weekly charts. Also, not using stop loss can wipe out your entire account, and not following news and trading with the wrong pairs with high spread that are low in demand and trading during off market hours is a bad trade as there is lesser market movement for you to gain pips.

A failing trade is a losing trade. Any trade that you made without making profit from it is a failing trade because what you will have is losses. It is a bad trade but If you are a good and experience trader, may be you can be able to recover the losses.

a losing trade without sign is called falling trade for example you just step into the business to earn but without proper analysis you fine your self in the loss side of the game then you are a loss trader and that is falling trade

That is really true a lossing trade without sign is called falling trade because through this factor you are going to loss enough more money in the forex trading market ;
before commence trading always try to abid by the rule and regulation which govern forex trading

It seems you already explain it all @Daisy . So in order not to do something like that i think each trader need to be carefully observed the market and always be patient, don't let our greed overcome to us. It is better not to trade rather than trade because of our emotion.

I don't think theirs such thing as wrong time. As long the market is open its the right time to trade. The only problem is our analysis. We must make sure that the price we are going to enter is best to make profit for us and not make us loss money.

A failing trade all occurs when you make a wrong analysis of the market. Yes, it leads you to time the market wrongly and what the result would be is for you to lose. You want to buy at a low price but subsequently buys at a high price which you will find it difficult to make profit.

Most of the time we make trade and most of the time we make trade without thinking anything and most of the time we make time do not considering about news and we do not consider about pair and we make trade in wrong pair in wrong time as a result our trade become losing trade as well falling trade by the time we are victim of grate lose.

I think we can say its a failing trade if we failed to do analysis and end up losing money in forex. We can't say its a losing trade even if we loss if we done our analysis. Its because we put SL and TP and it just happen that we end up getting SL instead of TP.

in my opinion is short SL. the most trader get this mistake. it was encrease your risky although you can get good signal. because your order will be take SL before it go correct trend

It is just a clear opposite of a winning trade. At least, if a trader isn't winning, then he is losing. Trading has two way to it and in the case of a failing trade, there is little or no possibility of the market turning out and that means you have lost out completely.

As long as you dont' reach margin call then i would call that as delayed trading, failing trade is when you cannot control your account well and ended up losing it, this is the worst and something that you should avoid for whole of your careeer as forex trader.

Yes, you are right good timing is very important issue for Forex traders. But, I have a bad experience. In 1st month of this yes, I invested my capital in a non regulated platform. Honestly, I wasn’t serious about broker regulation. Even, I did not verify my trading account. Then, I start my trading and also earning. But, the problem was when made double profit in a trade according to my trading balance. Then, they close my trade without any profit even, I got my balance is zero. That’s my story about non regulated broker. Actually, if we use scam broker till you can lose our balance without any reason. From then, I am using TradingBanks without any kind of problem Because, it is a regulated broker.

A failed trade is one from which a a trader does not learn anything. Every opportunity or loss will teach something so one should always learn from them and try to improve in the process.

trading we will fail if we account we touched SL. so we lost some money, and we would feel very sad. For that we need to be careful when trading lest we experienced SL account. we need to wait to determine the best moment to enter and exit the market

trading we will fail if we account we touched SL. so we lost some money, and we would feel very sad. For that we need to be careful when trading lest we experienced SL account. we need to wait to determine the best moment to enter and exit the market

I would not count a loss as a fail in trading. Losses are part of the business. So they are expected. Since we don't know which direction price will go, and rely on our analysis for the better outcome, and it can turn out to be wrong. So it would not be a failure in my opinion.

The main problem with traders is that they do not want to learn. They come to this market to get a quick rich. But they do not try to understand, getting rich quick is only possible, if you have enough knowledge and skills about trading. We run after strategies. They follow No plan, no money management. And after losing money they blaime the market. They never try to understand there is something called trading psychology. So the the reason of failing is having no temperament, no trading attitude no trading mind set

The majority of traders are indeed so, expect their first large profit with a little study, whereas those who have success still remain to learning and to achieve the success required knowledge which strongly about currency trading

When I understand that I have opened a trade against the market trend or the momentum is against me! Then I close that trade immediately! I don’t wait for the SL! Because, every pip is very important to me! In a day, I use more than 8 hours for my live trading.

A failed trade is one from which a a trader does not learn anything. Every opportunity or loss will teach something so one should always learn from them and try to improve in the process.
That’s the point; an SL trade can help you if you want to learn from it! Yes, it’s our job to make the analysis of our SL trades! Before I lost my momentum so easily when I faced SL trades but now I am not! I am always ready to learn.