• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

what do you think from strategy without stop loss?

stop loss is important part in trading that able to protect traders account being margin call. but not set stop loss will be okay as far as its traders strategy and they know where or when to cut the loss. but to safety reason, still suggested to set stop loss for every order.

Its really hard to trade without stop loss its always good to trade with stop loss sad to say my strategy is averaging and hedging and that's usually make me earn some profit but if theirs some breakout I also end up getting big loses.

yes, important to set stop loss because it can protect trader suffering worst loss. many case tell to us that if trader not use stop loss order, they are end up getting more loss and it give huge impact to their calmness in trading. they become emotional and lead them even suffering more loss.

I don't mind having strategy without stop loss but I do hope that in two to three years time I can master a strategy without stop loss like naked strategy. I realize that naked strategy really take lots of time and effort before I can become a successful trader.

without stop loss? that is a good idea many newbie only think put stop loss will make you safe, yeah that will make you safe but that newbie also need to know the disadvantages of using stop loss, so i think using stop loss when the right time is a good thing to do.

psychology tricks our mind... usually traders only want to close profit positions only and let the negative positions keep floating wish that market will back and make green pips again, usually this type of trader do not want closed negative position because feeling it will make their collected profits easted and let it open until it closed automatically by stop out. better manage our trade by reducing risk and start trading again to gain profit

Using stop loss is very very beneficial in trading. It can save your money from going at huge loss. As there is always ups and owns at trading, it will really minus your getting huge loss.

Trading without stop loss is the most riskiest style of forex trading. The price movement in the forex market is affected by economic and geopolitical news. In case of unexpected news, there is every chance for losing the account totally. The only way to protect ourselves under such scenario is through the use of stop loss facility. Professional traders will never enter a trade without determining the stop loss price. Such a strategy is not wholesome and would put the traders account at risk.

Stoploss is almost a hedging strategy. You will have limited risk as well as limited reward. But if you are not ready to loose more than a certain sum of your money then it is better advised to keep stoploss.

It is true that stop loss is a needed and very important tool to help a trader prevent huge losses, it is still not that indispensable. Besides, some traders who find it difficult setting stop loss will not want to use it and they are fine using the manual system of preventing losses by watching their trade themselves.

As we know that risk is very high in forex therefore in that case using stop loss is good and I prefer to have this as it is always better to escape from losing your money then getting upset afterwards.

I think that in trading sector Stop loss is playing a very vital and neccesory role in all segment but the question is how much you can affort if your capital condition is giant then ok other wise strictly you should maintain it in every trade

As per my opinion never i want to loose my money and for the same i dont want $1 profit in a moment and also i dont want $1 loss in a moment for a single mistake so before trading be aware and give SL and keep your profit.

If you are going to trade without stops, you need to be watching the screen the whole time. Dont even go to the toilet lol

ha ha ha realy funny you can do it but market will never stop to run and never stop to fluctuation so always be aware every second is valuable and also price less so bro keep profit but put SL

there is several strategies that mostly using no stop loss for their open position such as hedging,averaging or even martingale system,but it is very risky too considering that if we put a wrong calculation about the risk management it would be disaster for our capital

I have just read your post and realy am just want to know from you the stratigies about the hedging procedure and average procedure how it prevent the loss mean to say that is it similar to SL or it can be equal of SL

Last edited by a moderator:
I do hedging and averaging and for the last two years I'm trading using this strategy and some how I do end up making money. I don't know how long its going to take for me to become a big time trader. But I do know hedging do work for me.

I think not set stoploss is an extremely dangerous. A standard trade strategy must include stoploss and takeprofit, and to note to manage your account, should not be more than 5% loss.
I think to have stop loss is good as it helps us to protect our trade from having great loss . Infact many traders inculding me prefer to use SL.

I do hedging and averaging and for the last two years I'm trading using this strategy and some how I do end up making money. I don't know how long its going to take for me to become a big time trader. But I do know hedging do work for me.

Hedging is not an easy task. Only very few traders can do it successfully. In fact, most traders lose on both sides when they try to hedge their position. It is always better to trade with a stop loss price in place. That way we can be rest assured of the maximum loss we would incur in case the price moves against us. Moreover, we need not be in front of the computer all the time. Leaving the computer without placing stop loss order will become suicidal. Also, sudden volatility due to unexpected news can be managed effectively only with a stop loss price. Hedging is also not possible when we use MT5 platform. Maybe it will be totally banned some time in the future.

absolutely right in this market just few are the successfull traders are to do it so acording to my view we should just avoid the dificulties at the trading sector simply know the market gather knowledge ideas etc and just use the stop loss system with your every trading may be some time you will not win its true but if you not win then will not smashed properly.

Actually, the stop loss strategy is quite a very good and important risk management tool that is almost inevitable when we talk about minimizing losses but in the widest sense, not every trader knows how to set it and even to some, they had better avoided it than set it wrongly and have it hit severally.