• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Ways to improve your forex robot.

It is good to improve our Forex robot. Robot helps us in our working if we use it and make it benefit for our business. If our robot is good and become more beneficial then we get a more good profit. It is good way that I used it and make our robot good and win good profit.

A robot can work only if the strategy of trading is profitable. Robot can't make a profit for a strategy that make loss in manual trading. It just can increase amount of profit(or loss) by trading all the day long.

The only way to improve forex robot is through parameter optimization. Not all the EA's are transparent and allow its users to adjust parameters. Thus, it is always better to create our own EA. That would enable the trader to improve or tweak the robot as and when it is really necessary.

The only way to improve forex robot is through parameter optimization. Not all the EA's are transparent and allow its users to adjust parameters. Thus, it is always better to create our own EA. That would enable the trader to improve or tweak the robot as and when it is really necessary.

But is it possible for us to create our own robots if we do not know anything about programing and Meta Quotes. Maybe the possibility exists but I do prefer to trade manually since it is a better system for me where I can correct all errors myself.

But is it possible for us to create our own robots if we do not know anything about programing and Meta Quotes. Maybe the possibility exists but I do prefer to trade manually since it is a better system for me where I can correct all errors myself.
Yes you are right creating our own robot is not that much easy as people thin. one who knows about programing for them also creating a robot is a good challenge.

Parameter optimization is the only way to improve the performance of a robot. Once in a while, a detailed back test needs to be done and parameter should be optimized. It would enable the robot to trade effectively. However, curve fitting or trying to achieve extraordinary profit factor will only result in a loss when we take the robot live. This is because curve fitting will look amazingly perfect in theoretical conditions while practical real account trading is all together different. Also, it is always better to create a program by ourselves. This would allow us to tweak the program when ever necessary.

A robot can work only if the strategy of trading is profitable. Robot can't make a profit for a strategy that make loss in manual trading. It just can increase amount of profit(or loss) by trading all the day long.
Agree with you if our strategy is good then only robot can prove profitable for us. Personally i don't like trading with robot but like to have manual trading.

Parameter optimization is the only way to improve the performance of a robot. Once in a while, a detailed back test needs to be done and parameter should be optimized. It would enable the robot to trade effectively. However, curve fitting or trying to achieve extraordinary profit factor will only result in a loss when we take the robot live. This is because curve fitting will look amazingly perfect in theoretical conditions while practical real account trading is all together different. Also, it is always better to create a program by ourselves. This would allow us to tweak the program when ever necessary.
I've heard some people talk about trying to revive a robot kind of or most probably, call it updating since it is a software and I try to factor out how possible it is. Well, in as much as it is a computer program, I believe there is a great deal of possibility in doing same but at the same time, if there is great possibility in doing this, why are robots still failing some traders.

To make robots improve, obviously we need to have coding skills. We won’t understand robot code language if we are have no knowledge about it. First step obviously is perform test. Traders know the robot weaknesses if they are know the result after test. Then traders should open meta editor to edit the code language to make the weaknesses being fix.

Forex robots main target is ease your trading, in the form of doing the greatest job instead of you, while care should be applied and their trading should be supervised, this is what I personally think!

Its always good if we do understand our forex trading bots. The more we know about its strength and weakness the more we can make good income in forex trading. I do believe I can handle my trading account and become a rich trader if I have a good bot also.

It's not only about using a robot for any trader, but also about knowing when to update your robot. Robots are like softwares programmed for a particular period of time o the market and whenever it exceeds that point, it tends to misbehave unless it is updated.

That's true. Most of the time this is the reason why some bots has good trade and suddenly its making some loses. Its because its not well updated. Although its updates must be best also on the update of metatraders to compensate new codes added in metraders. If we check our mt4 from time to time its asked to be updated also. So is our bots also.

In order to make robots improve, traders should perform modification. However, such thing impossible to do if traders has no knowledge about programming or coding. Better if traders ask coder if want to make robots perform better. However, robots code has been fix usually, if robots start to work lousy, mean that formula does not made to adapt with such market circumstances.

It might also be right if one learns a programming language. Yes because that way, you would learn how to improve your robot yourself simply by updating it. Getting an MQL knowledge isn't a bad idea for a robot freak and that would even save you from the troubles of looking for ways to update it.

It might also be right if one learns a programming language. Yes because that way, you would learn how to improve your robot yourself simply by updating it. Getting an MQL knowledge isn't a bad idea for a robot freak and that would even save you from the troubles of looking for ways to update it.
Its really good if we know how to do programming. But even with limited knowledge as long we understand what kind of bot we have we can some how make good with the bots that we have. For example if you have scalping bots so you know what to expect and how to operate that bot properly.