• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

VirtaPay - virtapay.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
@riddick well I am not surprised any more since we all know that admin admits that the currency cannot be real. But I do not understand why it is still being advertised. No one will benefit from this apart from the admin. Everyday he earns a bigger profit from setting up ads on his site. Thats all.

Yeah it was still being advertised, despite that the offer was not so real at all. I still received some blogs about this payment processor but I don't mind reading them at all as I know that it was not good in the first place.

This is a new payment processor. I still don't know if this one will be stable or not but I guess we have hard time finding a ways to earn via virtapay right now. Theirs only two concern I have in this site right now. One is source of income. Second is how to convert to cash. Because what the use of having funds if you can't convert it to cash right.

I already lost faith in this site, i joined here since 2010 when they first launched, and i never got to use that virtu al money. Now they have relaunched as virtapay, and again i don't see any reason why they should do that when they don't even deal with real money in the first place. All they've got is empty promises.

I still received emails about the blogs about this payment processor, til now it was still not been implemented right? I never believed that you can really get to earn too much from this program from its testing phase.

I've heard about this site. I believe that I have signed up for this processor as well. It is rather inconvenient that they only allow you to use the money to buy the products that they are selling. However, it is not that bad if they have products that I am interested in like gift cards. That would be cool if it becomes an actual payment processor one day.

@riddick well I am not surprised any more since we all know that admin admits that the currency cannot be real. But I do not understand why it is still being advertised. No one will benefit from this apart from the admin. Everyday he earns a bigger profit from setting up ads on his site. Thats all.
So, if the Admin admits that this payment processor cannot be real then why there are still many members hoping that they could be able to convert their funds in there into real money though that is really impossible to happen because there is no easy money as it is.

Hm... i found a lot of complaints about this "payment processor". I am sorry but i can not support it. My advice is to stay away form them.:32 (30):

It's actually not appropriate to call this as a payment processor because it's not a functioning one. Your advice is quite good because in time your email address and information will be sell by this site because their intention is just to earn money too and not to become a payment processor.

Its surprising that this thread has lots of activity even though this site is not really a popular or even a legit processor. In where you can see that you got paid by just joining and you get 100 dollars free? Although I don't know if I can withdraw this 100 dollars. I just have some doubts about the legality of this site.

Well, there is no actually need for that "DON'T KNOW" because you can't withdraw that 100 dollars that was just like a play money in real life but the worse thing, we can't even play with that money in here. I am not into possibility nowadays.

Well I am quite too agree with you, I don't think that virtapay was really that true, you may have lots of balance in your account from this payment processor but it has been a long time since it was there to be withdrawn.

I don't wanna call it as a payment processor because it's not really. Indeed most users in here has a thousands of dollars on their account that's why they are really hoping that they will be able to turn that into real money.

I am one of those users that have "funds" that run into thousands of dollars in here. I have to realise that they are not worth having because I cannot use them to get anything of value online. This is why I also dont consider it a payment processor myself.

I am one of those users that have "funds" that run into thousands of dollars in here. I have to realise that they are not worth having because I cannot use them to get anything of value online. This is why I also dont consider it a payment processor myself.
Wow you have thousand dollars worth of virtual funds in here? I guess that's true. what the use of having virtual funds in here if you don't know how to turn it to cash. For me its a sham if not an out right scam. Because its virtual funds has no value unlike LR.

Indeed, it's not really worth having because it's such a waste of time opening your account in here because for sure you will not going to turn that into real cash as that is just good to be true, and you will not earn anything from this site can't even call it as payment processor.

Just wondering do anyone of you guys knows an exchanger that will accept virtapay? I want to know if theirs an exchanger site so that if I have funds in virtapay I can exchange it to paypal or liberty reserve. I tried to look for an exchanger but I can't find one.

Actually I didn't expect that you will come up with that idea lol, because it is obvious that virtapay is good to be true if there are actually some exchangers then somebody will able to earn a million pesos in here because some has thousands of dollars on their account but it was like PLAY MONEY.

There wouldnt be any exchanger that works with Virtapay because the funds are just useless. You cannot buy with them anywhere except on their site but still you cannot get anything of real value anyway. So there is just no sense in having or accumulating them in the first place.

Yes, it's totally useless so you can't expect that you will earn with this site because you won't earn anything in here because the value is like a play money that you just dream about that it's a real money so it's very useless, and no purpose at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.