• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

VirtaPay - virtapay.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not the admin
PayBox is developing an online currency and payment processing service to make buying and selling online easier, more secure and available to everyone.

We're designing our service with the help of a dedicated group of EarlyBird users who are contributing ideas and feedback.

Stages of development planned to launch in 2011:

Person-to-Person transactions.[/*:m:10ohh1v9]
Small Business integration, including payment processing modules for all popular shopping cart software.[/*:m:10ohh1v9]
Mid-sized Business integration.[/*:m:10ohh1v9]
Major Online Store integration.[/*:m:10ohh1v9]
Debit Card linked to your PayBox account.[/*:m:10ohh1v9]
Currency exchange with all major world currencies.[/*:m:10ohh1v9]

Why you should join today...

You start with a $50 balance and it's free.[/*:m:10ohh1v9]
PayBox will add up to $20 per day to your account for participating as we prepare to launch our new service.[/*:m:10ohh1v9]
You get $5 per person you refer to PayBox.[/*:m:10ohh1v9]
You'll be an EarlyBird user—before PayBox opens to the public.[/*:m:10ohh1v9]
You'll help shape the development of the best payment system ever designed for the Internet.[/*:m:10ohh1v9]
You could have hundreds or thousands of dollars in your account by the time we launch, without ever making a deposit![/*:m:10ohh1v9]

So if you want to try this out, please use this link:

http://www.paybox.me

i heard a lot about this site, although i believe it is not a fully functional payment processor yet.

i do not know what to call this site right now, but i know it is not a payment processor currently.

Well people do call this a payment processor but i dont call it one. If you sign up here, they tends to give you some free dollars with almost doing nothing and its of no value that we cant withdraw it instead we use it to purchase something in the shop. People beleive it will be a processor one day but i dont beleive that.

Well this virtapay has been around for quite some time already and til now it was still on pre-launched which was not really good, so there are options to earn from this payment processor before and have earned a lot already but thinking how they can withdraw them.

From now to the end i dont think the money can be withdtawable, we can really see virtapay are getting traffic and they are making money with that but we are making unreal money here. What i keep hearing are hopeful article from them as they will be a payment processor but up till now we are seeing nothing and that really amazes me.

i think this is just a scam site.
i already joined since six months ago in this site.
in january 2012, i got message that they will launch this site at march 2012 so that we can use the balance just like paypal or alertpay.
but it was just a big lie.
until now i got huge balance, if there anyone who want to exchange my balance for LR, i'd gladly accept
1LR for 70Vp

Well, i don't call this as a payment processor because it is not.. this virtapay just telling a lie, and for your information the name has been changed again, i just forgot the new domain name of this virtapay perhaps because virtapay are earning well from the survey that members answering.

before it called paybox.me but sooner change to virtapay, because they said that their domain look similiar with the other payment processors, and i think that is fine but from what i see that is not affected them too much, and i think admin just want to sell their domain to the other buyer

Yes, but i've heard the domain has been changed again. Well, we can't do anything about if there are still some members who are falling with this program because as we know they have surveys where some members can able to get some worthless dollars, of course newbies will fall for that.

I am not the admin
PayBox is developing an online currency and payment processing service to make buying and selling online easier, more secure and available to everyone.

We're designing our service with the help of a dedicated group of EarlyBird users who are contributing ideas and feedback.

Stages of development planned to launch in 2011:

Person-to-Person transactions.[/*:m:10ohh1v9]
Small Business integration, including payment processing modules for all popular shopping cart software.[/*:m:10ohh1v9]
Mid-sized Business integration.[/*:m:10ohh1v9]
Major Online Store integration.[/*:m:10ohh1v9]
Debit Card linked to your PayBox account.[/*:m:10ohh1v9]
Currency exchange with all major world currencies.[/*:m:10ohh1v9]

Why you should join today...

You start with a $50 balance and it's free.[/*:m:10ohh1v9]
PayBox will add up to $20 per day to your account for participating as we prepare to launch our new service.[/*:m:10ohh1v9]
You get $5 per person you refer to PayBox.[/*:m:10ohh1v9]
You'll be an EarlyBird user—before PayBox opens to the public.[/*:m:10ohh1v9]
You'll help shape the development of the best payment system ever designed for the Internet.[/*:m:10ohh1v9]
You could have hundreds or thousands of dollars in your account by the time we launch, without ever making a deposit![/*:m:10ohh1v9]

So if you want to try this out, please use this link:

http://www.paybox.me

i don't know why you cam up with this site here since it is not a legit site that is paying money or useful to online users.The thread is not even having referral link.Those who are working on this site are just wasting their time and money.I don't think anything is going to come out of that.

It's already 2012 and no such development happening in here. No wonder because this virtapay has no intention at all to become a payment processor they are just messing up around and keep making lots of promises and keep changing the domain name but there is no happening.

Perhaps you are wondering whether to use virtapay paid or not?
I feel for one day is NOT PAY. 100% free and when you sign up will get a bonus of U.S. $ 25 and any reference to a person the user then you will get U.S. $ 10

Perhaps you are wondering whether to use virtapay paid or not?
I feel for one day is NOT PAY. 100% free and when you sign up will get a bonus of U.S. $ 25 and any reference to a person the user then you will get U.S. $ 10

What will you do with the money that they are giving you when you refer new member ? You should sit down and think,that you are just wasting your time on it.It is a worthless site.

yes it is just worthless, they just want to gain traffic. i even noticed one ad or banner below of the home page. so i think they are just trying to gain traffic and then they may be looking for advertisers for the site. so it won't be a real payment processor.

Apparently we can't do anything with our money in here because it cannot be withdrawn no use it online. It's totally useless so if you refer your friends in here then they may waste time like you so the better you can do is to inform people that this virtapay has no goal.

The only thing i know we can use it in doing is just purchasing of soft copies which ain't that good to me,i gues the admin of this scrapy e currency should just short it down as he is using tricks on members to advertise.

until now i see this payment processor still up as one of the payment processors in this world, i wonder what is the other purpose of admin still want to make this processor up, but i don't hear any news about them and many people which before reffering them in many forums :D

It's not really good to see that there are some of our fellow calling this as a payment processor because we can't really call this as a payment processor because it doesn't have the features to be called as a payment processor. I just wonder why people hasn't convince yet that this will not be a payment processor.

it always gives us update that we can use our money to buy something online soon. but i don't believe that would happen at all. so i don't expect or believe anything they say or promise.

haha this site still online and the only way now to register and login to this site by using our facebook account, well that is so bad because using facebook is not a good thing for mostly people because they could gain some data that we have in facebook and they can sold it to the other company if they want

Status
Not open for further replies.