• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Trying to forecast forex rates is an acquired skill

Forex is speculative business. We need to predict future outcome of market movement. when we are has lack knowledge and understanding how the market behave, we won’t able to perform proper analysis. We will gain losses since we are just guessing. However, when we are take learning, and make ourselves knowledgeable, we will able to doing good and make profit.

The big question right now is what is forex rate? Forex is foreign exchange and theirs a lot of pairs to trade. So its either that forex rate is the price movements or the interest rate? Right now I do trade New Zealand and Australian dollars for one reason. Its swap interest rate is profitable if I hold a buy position.

@budado sure. Forex is a place where you have varieties of ways to trade in, varieties of strategies to use and all what not. The most important now becomes how prepared you are to face it. The best way however lies in learning and how best you understand it.

In knowing the best approach is always start in doing analysis. Both fundamental and technical analysis can really help a lot. I do know that I can master two to three trade a day for scalping and one to five trades for weekly trade if I do analysis properly.

Since I've been trading on forex, I've understood that experience and skills are the key to success and profitable trading. The truth is in order to get experience you need a lot of patience.

To be honest, my 1st 2 years trading experience is very bad! Since I hadn’t any trainer so, I faced so many problems in there! By the way, now I am enjoying my live trading! I seem, Forex trading business is always challenging! It’s not an easy way of money making.

Making a profitable trading analysis is not easy job, it’s so much tough! Only good skilled Forex traders can do so! I am sure for better analysis traders need to have enough knowledge on technical market as well as fundamental. Only technical or fundamental wouldn’t be enough here!

Making a profitable trading analysis is not easy job, it’s so much tough! Only good skilled Forex traders can do so! I am sure for better analysis traders need to have enough knowledge on technical market as well as fundamental. Only technical or fundamental wouldn’t be enough here!

Actually, fundamental analysis always complicated to understand! It’s not copy-past type! To understand the real meaning of any fundamental event traders need long experience on news trading!

Actually, fundamental analysis always complicated to understand! It’s not copy-past type! To understand the real meaning of any fundamental event traders need long experience on news trading!

I really agree with your opinion fundamental analysis is not easy to understand and it takes time to absorbed; in my 1 years of trading I worked with technical then I started the news analysis, right now news trading is my major.

I really agree with your opinion fundamental analysis is not easy to understand and it takes time to absorbed; in my 1 years of trading I worked with technical then I started the news analysis, right now news trading is my major.

Yes, news trading is not easy job! But, frankly fundamental analysis is much better option than the technical! When you have both skill, then your success ratio will be higher like 75% even more.

Yes, news trading is not easy job! But, frankly fundamental analysis is much better option than the technical! When you have both skill, then your success ratio will be higher like 75% even more.

75% is a decent ratio; actually more than 65% is enough if you follow the money management as well as risk management plan so keenly.

You are a dynamic individual and love activity, you should exchange on little time frames, for example, M15, M30, and H1. You will most likely get profit rapidly but you ought to recollect about risks. You should manage a greater measure of swings and draw downs. On the off chance that a few swings don't make a difference while trading on greater time frames, they will be essential while trading on little time frames. In the event that you are prepared for worry as a byproduct of fast cash, little time frames are for you.

You are a dynamic individual and love activity, you should exchange on little time frames, for example, M15, M30, and H1. You will most likely get profit rapidly but you ought to recollect about risks. You should manage a greater measure of swings and draw downs. On the off chance that a few swings don't make a difference while trading on greater time frames, they will be essential while trading on little time frames. In the event that you are prepared for worry as a byproduct of fast cash, little time frames are for you.

To me; m15 and m30 is too small! My lowest favorite time frame is H1! Besides; H4 is my key choice! By the way, day trading is my style of trading!

An acquired skill is forecasting the Forex rates in my sense. With accuracy, you have to gain much experience before you can forecast Forex rates. In Forex market to do this thing is highly difficult especially to the newcomers. This is at ForexOne trading platform I have joined as a newcomer because they are flexible and expert brokers who give professional guideline and educative facilities which will help you to learn properly about Forex forecast.

Are you a newcomer? Doing scalping mainly or you have the same interest on long term trading?

Every trader has his own choice and comfort. Some traders use all the time frame to get the market vibes then take entry in a certain time frame like H1 or H4. I personally do not go below D1. I take my entry on D1. You have to find out by yourself which one you understand the most.

Money and skills are the requirements for forex trading. Most people ignore skills. They dont study, they do not do any research. What they do is collect some ready-made strategies and check them on demo. By doing so they think they have learned. Trading is not that easy. Invest your time in learning (for newbie).

I think we should not follow a strategy blindly. A strategy working for one may not working for others due to different trading personality. Everyone has different psychology. In my opinion best option is customize a strategy according to your trading personality.