• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Trade for the Future

Successful traders do this guys! They trade for the future. What I mean by this? I mean that they don't trade for what they are seeing at the moment. THey trade for what they see in the future.

For example, a regular trader would sell his USD if he sees that USD is slowly dropping values today. On the other hand, a successful trader upon seeing USD value dropping today, he would buy so much more USD because he sees that a few days or a week from now, USD will rise again.

What do you think?

Once a potential trader is aware of how the commodity industry works, he or she can choose whether immediate contribution is a wise decision.

Yes you are right it is now happening all over the world and every side of the world. L] it is not difficult for any person to get access to it and it is very helpful in this regard.

I see forex online trading is an activity for live. There is a writer said, trading for a living. I believe that is a good idea for traders. So that hey can make their trading by heart, not only for getting profit. If you trade by heart you will get many profits.

Trading for heart or by heart is really making me feel confidence about my trade.
I also do trade for the future I dont just trade to make a living which I think is very dangerious but rather trading for the future and this can be archive by trading with a very calm mind.

I don't think the currency markets are going anywhere in our lifetime, but who really knows. What we do know is that gov'ts can and will interfere. When they do, vote with your feet. Most people don't realize how small the world has become and how easy it is to live in another country. I think EUR and USD pair currencies are main currencies in forex market. U.S. Dollar is involved in 90% of currency trades on a daily basis; the Euro is also involved in roughly 40% of daily currency trading volume. I am confidences with EUR/USD.

I think whether we should trade for the long term or short term depends upon the market conditions and our trading plan. Market has both short term opportunities and long term opportunities and I try to utilize both. When we aim to keep our orders open for a long term like a week or two we should place our stop loss at a sufficient distance to absorb short term market fluctuations.

If you trade by heart you will get many profits. Trading for heart or by heart is really making me feel confidence about my trade.What we do know is that govt can and will interfere. When they do, vote with your feet.I think whether we should trade for the long term or short term depends upon the market conditions and our trading plan.

I do tread for my present life and as well as my future life.Still now I am a student I earn a lame sum amount in Forex market which is sufficient for me and I also deposit money for my future.

indeed in forex trading we should really look carefully in the future will happen and this trade does not mean we should be good at predicting market movement will happen on the next day but we should really be able to analyze the movement of the market for tomorrow well and certainly with some analysis techniques we have mastered

Well, in order to have idea of the future then, we should have done checking the past and present situation of the market only then, we will have hint about the possible market. It will take time but once we know it we can take advantage of the future trading and which are the good ones to trade either in pairs or in commodities or metals.

This should be considered a fundamental concept. Trading for short-term gains instead of trading for much better long-term gains does have it's profits but the latter is better most of the time.

For better future, i prefer Long-Term. That is better rather than short term trading which demand fast return from us, and sometimes it make us become more hurry in trading and that will lead us to inconsistency, but i think that is back again to each traders, which one they want to choose

Technically, we can do whatever strategy we will make either long or short term trading this really vary on the trader's goal of profits and availability or convenience. In the future, what we need to take care of is to have good amount of capital and prepared strategy that will maximize our chance of making profits.

My goal is the same as last year. To try to earn 1,000 dollars a month and have a 10,000 dollars capital. Right now this year the highest earning I have is 330.17 Last January and 171 dollars this month of April. I know its not even close to 20% of my goal profit. But I'm hoping that I can reach a point in which I can regularly earn 200 dollars a month. Then 300 dollars and I'm sure before I know it I'm already earning 1,000 dollars a month.

Technically, we can do whatever strategy we will make either long or short term trading this really vary on the trader's goal of profits and availability or convenience. In the future, what we need to take care of is to have good amount of capital and prepared strategy that will maximize our chance of making profits.
Make a better strategy for better earning, i think that is one of the todo list too for future. and maybe trying more and more sytle of trading, i want to try do some scalping but it seems my funds doesn't allow me to do that lol, so i will keep stick as daily trader or long term trader.

Make a better strategy for better earning, i think that is one of the todo list too for future. and maybe trying more and more sytle of trading, i want to try do some scalping but it seems my funds doesn't allow me to do that lol, so i will keep stick as daily trader or long term trader.
For me as long I'm earning its already a good strategy. If I can earn 10% profit a month then I will just need to increase my trading capital if I want to earn more. This is what I'm trying to do right now. I do believe that money only come when we really want it to come. I don't think we going to end up earning good if we try to keep on hoping to improve our trading strategy. As eventually we end up trading aggressively.

10% profit from your trading capital? then i can say your strategy is good, that is a big amount for me to reach in a month, but actually if people can find a good strategy for them based on the skill that they got before, it will make them more easier to reach profit and the most important thing is to recover their investment .

Eh? Just because we have seen a higher profits then, the strategy will be good already? Can I say when, I have 50% or even 100% profits then, it will be in strategy or we can say that I have applied the same strategy as his, so it means the strategy is good as well or it is the skills already of the trader.