• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Too many brokers right now!!

Ya these days there are a lot of brokes who offer services to you . I think it is good for clients they can easily decide what is good for them as they need from any broker. Test them and work with good broker who satisfy you .

Hi, some broker have bonus when funding account like Iron FX,.. Is it cheating?
No it doesn't!!
It just helping you becomes more suscess using additional bonus fund. I also get bonus $500 from Liteforex broker after joining promotion program called "Free Card+$500"

It's ture, there are so many brokers, low spread, withdraw and deposit fast, under supervision, and stable system. Check the feedback before make decision.

yeah. now we has many broker on internet. we should choose some broker who fix with your standard. you can test them a few month. if it is ok. you can put your money. i trade in liteforex. i tested a few months

We have to thanks because we can making money in many brokers. They are need us to jon and we also need them to make money. I love this life..
I hope this weekend, i can WD some hundreds dollar from Liteforex..

I looked through LiteForex website and actually I wasn't impressed. I don't know them as a broker, but there isn't lots of information on their website. No indicators, neither advisors. Not too much.

I looked through LiteForex website and actually I wasn't impressed. I don't know them as a broker, but there isn't lots of information on their website. No indicators, neither advisors. Not too much.
no indicator ? you can see information about it on website. i has affiliate in here. they have high rebate .

In my view we should not mess up things with too many brokers and should stick to one. At the moment I am trading only with Nova FX, it’s a fantastic broker with been regulated as well. They also have got unique Super Nova offer, it helps me earn 5% extra and that really helps me trade well since I do better money management with addition of this extra capital, it might not be huge initially but in difficult situation this can easily be the difference between profits and losses.

Stay away from a big bonus promotion, that should be scam. Just stick with popular regulated brokers, STP/ECN NDD brokers.
I don't think so, of course, all bonus program from any broker will have its own rules and policy, its the main thing that you must be concern first. many trader do not know their rules and easily judge as the scammer broker. its no good

How's about the welcome bonus? No matter how much do you deposit, you always are given a fixed amount like $50. I like this bonus type than others.

It makes new clients got difficult to join in which broker because there are so many new broker and many various of promotions..
Do you have any experience with new broker??
What do you think about it?
stick with conditions, leave promotions

My broker doesn't offer any bonus that I consider a good sign of a decent and reliable broker. Most good brokers don't offer any bonus in deposit, they aim to provide best trading conditión.

You are right, too many brokers available now and it's difficult to find the good ones, but one basic principle should be that get good ones from reviews and your self practise.

There are many brokers on the market right now indeed. But competition makes brokers to improve their conditions and work on services so the clients won't shift to a competitor. Competition is always a good thing.

starlite

Broker Representative
FPA ia a well known forum where we can find true reviews about forex brokers. It will easy to join any one of them who are best in market. FreshForex, Hotforex and many others are offering goos trading services.

Yeah as the number of people interested in investing in the forex market is increasing , number of brokers have also increased dramatically. And choosing a broker out of so many brokers is very difficult specially for a new trader.

It is hard to distinguish between good brokers and bad brokers these days as every new day a new broker is formed or closed, however there are still some decent brokers available in the market that could be short listed while finalizing a broker. Some established broker are hotforex, fxcm, fxprimus etc and some new one but good at services like LMFX. I personally trade with more than one broker at the moment in order to diversify my risks and portfolio.

In Fx trading, now there are almost thousands online broker in retail market. So, it is very much difficult to find a right broker from all, as most of them are found to be scams. We the traders in particularly the newcomers should choose the broker in cool mind. Please don’t choose the broker in an emotional state. Because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.