• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Tips for beginners to learn forex

FOREX Trading or better known as the Foreign Exchange (Foreign Exchange) is a type of trading / trade transactions that a country's currency against the currencies of other countries that involve major financial markets in the world for 24 hours continuously. Given the level of liquidity and price movement of a high acceleration, Forex trading has become the most popular alternative because the ROI (Return Of Investment, or the return value of investments that we have planted) and profit to be gained could exceed the average trade in general (usually mean- average return is about more than 5% - 10% per month, though it could reach more than 100% per month for professional traders).

indeed investing in forex trading can provide a great advantage for us but risks obtained in a forex trading is also very big especially for us who are beginners to very hard to achieve huge profits before we learn to understand the forex trading, even to achieve the level of trader it takes hard work and professional learning for a long time and no small amount of capital to achieve the level of professional traders

I have been in stock market for last 4 years. Generally I trade intraday stock. I willing to learn forex market trading. Which Currency is best for earning huge with low investment.

indeed investing in forex trading can provide a great advantage for us but risks obtained in a forex trading is also very big especially for us who are beginners to very hard to achieve huge profits before we learn to understand the forex trading, even to achieve the level of trader it takes hard work and professional learning for a long time and no small amount of capital to achieve the level of professional traders

yes you are right zebrut. beginner should first adopt a good knowledge then invest.

What then can we do in forex trading if we dont invest and learn I think the very first step for us to take is to try our possible best and make sure that we learn first after the learning process I think we can then proceed to trade its only then that we can call our self a forex trader

initial step for the first time we learn to trade using real account is to find a broker that provides a welcome bonus for us to use in the trade, with the bonus that we can use it in a real account and start our first lesson in a real account but basically we use accounts real will always fail due to lack of experience and self-control as well as the nature of selfishness and greed that arise in us, and therefore we can learn mastery using bonus that we get

I have been in stock market for last 4 years. Generally I trade intraday stock. I willing to learn forex market trading. Which Currency is best for earning huge with low investment.

Earning here in forex trade depends on how good you are as a trader,if you have good ideas then there is always a chance that you will gain more as well.There is no matter with the currency pair that you are choosing at the end the thing that matters the most for all the traders is that they are going to need to have the understanding of the market.

If a trader understand the movements of the market as well as the currency pairs properly then the trader is always going to have a high chance of gaining in the market.A trader always has to try to find newer ways to gain in the market and without that gaining here will become really hard.

a beginners should prepare with educating them self with a proper knowledge about this business and try to practice in demo account for several months to know using the platform that they will use in real trading.and it is important too that newbies should learn about money management before they entering Forex in real account using their money

but to learn to use a demo account most of the starters if it is to benefit the demo account will be trading using real accounts without waiting for a long time but they do not understand very well about the price movement so that when they get into the real accounts directly using the capital in order to gain great advantage

Learning in forex is something that we our self need to commit. I know many like to earn in forex but few only like to do research and practice. I know its really boring to read about forex and its so boring to trade in demo account knowing that you only trade virtual funds. But the truth is that's the only way we can earn.

To become a successful Forex trader you need some knowledge and experience, and the best place where you can learn Forex trading is demo account, you can easily learn trading in demo account also can learn the techniques of trading.

There are some useful tips, that every trader should always consider while trading. When a trader will follow these steps and will make them work while trading, then such trader will surely make faster improvement while trading and hence there trading will get better and better.

Learning in currency trading is something that we our self need to make. I know many like to generate in currency trading but few only like to do analysis and exercise.

learning more will make traders knowing more and practice more will make traders getting experienced more. currency trading is like studying journey and it never end even though trader already able to generate consistent profit. moreover if traders still unable to make consistent profit, learning more and practice more is must.

Biggest I can give to a beginner, is to only deposit real money in a real account AFTER you have been profitable for at least 1 month with a demo account.

Tips is easy to say but hard for newbies to apply. Its easy to say to practice in demo but problem is that most newbies even though they know that they need to practice in demo end up trading in real account right away and in the end they get MC. I don't recommend that we invest our money and time in real account if we still not have good trade in demo account.

Really an acceptable tip that one can easily learn who are new to trading. I kindly request to add some in formation about minimum amount of money to invest in trading account and which website is best for beginners to start trading account.

Nice tips. It will be helpful. Each and every trader has to follow some rules form the beginning to make their trading success.

found proven good trading strategy or develop it self is first part that maybe traders needed to guide them overcome the market complexity. without having good trading strategy, traders will like blind people walk through minefield. we can't rely on luck only and so, proper analysis come from good trading strategy is critical.