• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

The best, most profitable trading robot Bill Gates 2 - Forex Expert Advisor

I buy this EA and is very pleased with it, and as a partner, I suggest it

Forex Bill Gates 2 Expert Advisor for Metatrader, the best, most profitable trading robot available today Forex Bill Gates 2 Expert Advisor for Metatrader, the best, most profitable trading robot available today.

Bill Gates 2 is a fully automated trading robot. No human intervention is needed. Just place it on a chart, adjust the settings for your particular account, and it trades by itself. Bill Gates 2 operates on any Forex broker using the MetaTrader 4 platform.

TOP FEATURES

Very high win percent rate

Low drawdown

Profitability shown through real time test

Trades all types of accounts (standard, mini, micro)

Operates on any MT4 broker, including ECN brokers.

Operates on 4 or 5 digit MT4brokers

Operates on any MT4 broker, regulated by NFA.

Operates with advanced money management system

Easy to install

Forex Bill Gates 2 Expert Advisor for Metatrader, the best, most profitable trading robot available today.

Bill Gates 2 - real time test.

i see some bad review about this one dude, some said this one is modified EA from the other older EA and some say it is only the clone, i don't know but since it have many bad review i will think twice for try to use them.

what a name for an EA. good performance though.

- - - Updated - - -

its a demo account though. i wisht aht they would show the lots as well.

Thank you so much for the update I think that I will aslo try my best and make sure that I buy the robot but first of all I will try my best and make sure I check if new robot has been put in.

i see some bad review about this one dude, some said this one is modified EA from the other older EA and some say it is only the clone, i don't know but since it have many bad review i will think twice for try to use them.

I think it's not a problems, the problem is their ability in making money for us...
Do these EA can make money for us??
Let's try and make a wish it could make us success...

I think it's not a problems, the problem is their ability in making money for us...
Do these EA can make money for us??
Let's try and make a wish it could make us success...

There is something I discovered about EAs. They seem to fade with time with only a fraction of them lasting more or through some good number of times. That might just be good in the rave of the moment but will only change or become almost ineffective with time.