• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Technology with forex trading

Today many youngster join forex trading, youngster use new forex strategies and technology. Are you think technology change forex trading view ?

Of course, it changed forex. before if you want to join in forex you need to have a lot of money to start just like in stock, but now with internet you can even start for $1 that is similiar to What's App price for one year lol, and also it is more easier to trade since now trading platform added by some brokers to our phone if we want.

Yeah because of technology advancement that it has made trading more affordable and reach more people. We do not have to be a professional to be a forex trader. Even just stay home people can be an expert forex trader already.

Atlantic FX WinTrader is a foreign exchange trading technology for Forex market makers (dealers) and Forex brokers. Atlantic FX WinTrader Trading Platforms presents the most complete set of features covering all areas of Forex trading, what makes it the number one on the global Forex trading software market today.

Technology has PROPELLED forex trading in to the mainstream. The introduction of the internet has made it possible for people to trade at home and better and better systems have made it easier to facilitate trading from systems hundreds and even thousands of miles away.

Technology has PROPELLED forex trading in to the mainstream. The introduction of the internet has made it possible for people to trade at home and better and better systems have made it easier to facilitate trading from systems hundreds and even thousands of miles away.
Yeah, it will make us more easier to trade in forex, we can invest in forex broker with only $1. and also we can trade forex only in seconds just by have our own phone or even computer, rather than before where we need only to have phone to trade and we must stay in that phone forever or at least when we want to trade. now we can trade anywhere and anytime.

Actually, it's been long time that the Forex market is online. It's only become more accessible in the commoner and those who become interested in here. That's why many Forex brokers able to have more clients or traders internationally because of these new technologies and more lightweight trading platforms.

maybe since internet become popular in 3rd world countries so that is why forex now become more popular with their new technology, and actually with this internet as new technology for forex, and with this technology we can see forex become a thing that people can reach more easier.

Hmm, it's not only the 3rd world but most of the countries has the availability of the internet access. If we are in the first world countries for sure we don't have trading and that we will be able to have good internet connection or even not need to spend dime for connecting.

but it is a booming in 3rd world countries, in that countries online business is not that good as you can see many GPT prefer countries like US or UK, while this business doesn't know what is your geography and mostly of them which want to have their own business trying to get profit from this field, and thanks to internet as technology, now they can trade and earn profit, you can see some 3rd world countries traders become better and even better.

I think it's known worldwide regardless of its' countries. I would say that there are still more bigger investors and traders in the western countries and that mostly the traders who use of the international brokers are the Asian and African countries with also Europe.

I think it's known worldwide regardless of its' countries. I would say that there are still more bigger investors and traders in the western countries and that mostly the traders who use of the international brokers are the Asian and African countries with also Europe.

Yeah, it seems like that with this technology many thing could happening, but also will bring some good and bad effect for traders, some people even use this excuse to create HYIP and some program and claim that they work in forex, but for unemployment they think that forex is a good place for them to earn money.

But the new technology primary concern is for the traders to have more effective trading and also comfortable way of trading. Well, we already know that this will not be Forex brokers related but it's just a scheme of those scammers and therefore, they are just using it.

Yeah, it seems like that with this technology many thing could happening, but also will bring some good and bad effect for traders, some people even use this excuse to create HYIP and some program and claim that they work in forex, but for unemployment they think that forex is a good place for them to earn money.

some people use the easiness in technology to their own advantage even in bad way. however, we also still lucky because some party use it for many people kindness. we can get free trading system, free custom indicator, free EA and its all can used to help us get better result in trading. we will never get it all without advancement in technology.

some people use the easiness in technology to their own advantage even in bad way. however, we also still lucky because some party use it for many people kindness. we can get free trading system, free custom indicator, free EA and its all can used to help us get better result in trading. we will never get it all without advancement in technology.
Free EA isn't good in every condition, first you must check is your EA good or not :D, if your EA is bad then just don't use that crappy EA, free trading system i think which is the most helpful for so many kind of traders no matter what is their own hirearchy, and also faster execution.

Well, I think free or not, those EA will become worthy and useful if the traders know how to implement or apply it in their strategy or in their trading. It's very important that it can be part of our style to trade. But then, EA are usually scripts and we don't have it before because, there's no programmed or script only pure talent in trading.

I am moot knowledgeable using ea that's why I would rather learn top trade using strategy I have been using. I think I'll be more successful if I'll have more knowledge experience and skills. So that I'll be successful trader.

You can apply EA scripts as part of your trading strategy which already have the indicators applied. That's what we can do with the new technology that we can continuously upgrade or develop our trading with the way we like and we can have those different strategies from others as well.

I have always believed that EA is mearnt for those that are skillfull enough to handle the adversaries of Forex should things go awry. Robotics are programmed in a Gabbage in gabbage out manner such that they do that which you tell them to do and if circumstances change, they wouldn't cope.

forex technologies will definitely helps people's which currently want to start trading easily without the need to be a trader, many forex technologies releases such as social trading trading that make trading easily just copy paste from other successful traders, and many good analysis tools such as autochartis to analyse markets using technical analysis, PAMM technology which convenience for investor and manager, forex technology really change forex view that trading in forex must have knowledge of trading