• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Suggest any another good forex company

Hello to all I am new in forex trading, and want to know all the steps about forex marketing, where i will not loose my money as well get good interest on my money. the forex website should be working from long time. Not like that they start the website and after making money, they sell there domain.
thank you in advance

If you are finding a best and reputed broker than i have one broker which is rely best and well reputed broker in the world and that is InstaForex i have also my account in instaforex and i have never fill any problem with his facility and all that he promise us.

I dont really understand what you mean by forex marketing but the little that I know is that if you look for some good ways to make good success in forex trading then do well to visit a place like babypips and other forum (forex ) and you will be good to go ,but if broker go for any broker of choice that have a good reputation .

we met a lot of good forex broker on various websites, you can do the searching and will definitely get a lot of information with ease. but the hard part is to find forex broker that suits your trading skills and your capital.

Hello to all I am new in forex trading, and want to know all the steps about forex marketing, where i will not loose my money as well get good interest on my money. the forex website should be working from long time. Not like that they start the website and after making money, they sell there domain.
thank you in advance

There's a comprehensive list of brokers on this site. Just go to the brokers section, it'll probably the first stickied post, there's a lot of feedback from other users aswell, so you'll have an idea of how they do business.

Forex do not gives you fix earning or interest on your investment . It is not a banking system where you just save your money and get profit regularly.Here your efforts are responsible for profit or loss. Every forex company will provide you just trading platform to use your invested money in trading. You can do work with UMOFX , they are regulated and trusted broker.

There are many brokers oout there with the minor difference in between the offers they are giving to the people. i think we ahve to see what works for us these days and then open multiple account sand see if that broker is good for us. UWCFX and instafoex are two good brands that i know.

And there are major difference. Like in the forum incentives. Some will have the chance to withdraw with no limit in the profits and can still use of the capital in the next trading while others have the rule of just one time to withdraw the profits and the capital bonus will be gone.

Ok, you can try instaforex, because it offering better earning for us and also their support is good, but there are many others, so let me give you my good forex company(broker), i try FBS and Mayzus and also Instaforex, you can try all of them which one is the most suitable for you.

I don't think it's better earning but they have better offer or bonus or incentives. Anyways, I have already have Instaforex account and also mayzus. I have fbs but I don't they have good or many offers for the traders who want to have capital.

You must select popper and trusted broker while choosing broker. He must be regulated with proper license no. I know one very good broker which trusted in market.

Forex trading

yes, good and reliable broker usually already being regulated. especially that brokers regulated in UK or US. because need lots of cost to become regulated in those country. with it, indicate that brokers have lots of capital back up and not easily go down when unexpected thing happen.

I will suggest Mayzus right now. Theirs two ptp forums that its sponsored that we can post and earn bonus funds to make good profit. Right now I do hope that in the long run I can say I'm really earning good amount of money in forex using Mayzus as my trading account.

I would say that there are others seems to become popular as well. Yes, I have say also Mayzus to be good in the service and offers, there are those new here like rvmarkets and hope that we can try this and their offers for their clients if satisfactory.

The best place for making money is on lite forex broker, i can said this because i can gain hundreds dollar each weeks..
Is $400 in each weeks enough for you???. It's easy for me,,,
I always use EA to scalp the market on lite forex broker and the result is very amazing..
Go ahead traders..!!!

i have trade in some broker like lite forex,fbs,oanda, and some others..
the best place for making money is with Lite forex, they are very fair and no need experienced.

There are many good brokers that the trader in here will choose. The brokers are uncountable and if the trader wants to choose, he or she will be able to know the one that will be meeting his or her needs.

Good forex company usually reliable and trustworthy. Being regulated already and get many positive feed back from traders client. Not too difficult to point out whether a broker reliable or not. Just reading reviews or ask senior traders to give guidance regarding how to choose good forex brokers.

Good forex company just provide you reliable and trusty services. Your profits are determined on the base of your skill and experience. As much you are able to manage your risk wisely your return of is best.

That is really the truth I think that in forex what you mean by good forex company is simply the brokers which we are dealing with if this is what is been done then we must surely do research very well before chosing a good broker