• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Single pair can be good

Trading with many currency pairs simultaneously may confuse new traders. It is good to start with a single major currency pair. As a trader learns and gains trading experience he can add other currency pairs in his list.

New traders should prefer trading a single currency pair at a time and starting with one of the major pairs is quite helpful. I also started with EUR/USD and focussed on it until I mastered it completely.

New traders should prefer trading a single currency pair at a time and starting with one of the major pairs is quite helpful. I also started with EUR/USD and focussed on it until I mastered it completely.
We will need to make use of the EURUSD in doing our trades into the markets.

Focusing on a single pair is always good rather than trading in multiple currency pairs. But analysis of currency pairs is also important. It is suggested to analyse the currency pairs and find the one that you would like to trade for that day. Do not randomly select currency pairs for trading.

Focusing on a single pair is always good rather than trading in multiple currency pairs. But analysis of currency pairs is also important. It is suggested to analyse the currency pairs and find the one that you would like to trade for that day. Do not randomly select currency pairs for trading.
We will need to do our trading in a currency pair about which we are having some knowledge.

When you trade multiple pairs at the same time, you are increasing the cost of risk ratio by doubling it. Instead, if you’re a beginner, trade with one pair and perfect your strategy and only when you feel confident enough and well understood, then continue trading multiple pairs. It is up-to you.

Trading in multiple pairs bring confusion and frustration in traders. Analyzing all the pairs at a time in a body is really difficult for traders and traders can hardly forecast the market. That’s why we recommend traders select a single pair and analyze the pair disectly so that they can forecast its movement.

Trading in multiple pairs bring confusion and frustration in traders. Analyzing all the pairs at a time in a body is really difficult for traders and traders can hardly forecast the market. That’s why we recommend traders select a single pair and analyze the pair disectly so that they can forecast its movement.
Yes I agree. I prefer using a single pair at a time when trading forex, because it is easier to focus. Focusing on the movements of only one pair definitely does help in analysing the market and making better, concrete decisions. I have traded with two pairs at a time too, in the greed of making more profit, but I realised a single pair is better.

Yes I agree. I prefer using a single pair at a time when trading forex, because it is easier to focus. Focusing on the movements of only one pair definitely does help in analysing the market and making better, concrete decisions. I have traded with two pairs at a time too, in the greed of making more profit, but I realised a single pair is better.
If we want to make income from our trades we will have to use a Reliable trading system.

Initially, you can start with one trading pair! By the way, Leverage is a facility that enables a trader to take more risk beyond the ratio of his capital. The higher the leverage amount is, the higher the risk is. On the other hand, spread lies between the ask and bid price referring to commission. Low trading spread is always desired.

Initially, you can start with one trading pair! By the way, Leverage is a facility that enables a trader to take more risk beyond the ratio of his capital. The higher the leverage amount is, the higher the risk is. On the other hand, spread lies between the ask and bid price referring to commission. Low trading spread is always desired.
We can start doing our trades in the EURUSD pairs.

A trader should go for trading multiple pairs only when he has enough experience. But initially when a trader is newbie, he should focus on single trading pair.

Focusing on multiple pairs may distract your attention so it’s always better to focus on single pair because it helps traders gain better knowledge on this pair and earn more money.

There are various problems of trading in multiple pairs for example it distracts traders’ attention and trading in multiple pairs will causes the equity to go down.

Emotion is human nature which we can separate emotion when trading especially manual trading style, but we must control emotion because if always follow emotion usually will make reckless in decision making which this is not good for a trading plan, almost emotion leading to failure, even greedy, fear panic, etc

I agree that starting with a currency pair like EUR/USD, which is stable and liquid, can provide a solid foundation for learning. How do you suggest traders transition to adding more pairs while maintaining a strategic approach?