• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Share the most simple and successful trading technique of yours

There are plenty of forums where traders offer their trading techniques for free. However, a majority of them are too complex to understand and practice in reality. In most cases, it is only the actual creator who has a thorough knowledge of the same. I am yet to encounter a simple but very effective trading system apart from moving average cross over strategy which unfortunately is suitable only for trading higher time frames due to lag. Do you have any tested system which is extremely simple to follow. The trader should make returns of at least 20% per month (1% per day) with a draw down of less than 10%. Do explain in details for even beginners to understand.

i am trading with digital strategy which is depending on the high and the low of the price at the last day and i draw a line on the high and on the low then i put my pending orders sell stop under one pips of the low and TP is 10 pips and buy stop after one pips of the high and also the take prifts is 10 pips

The most simple one is look at the news result. First i check the news which have high impact in 3 trustable calendar economic site, if 3 of that sites confirmed a high impact news then i will trade after the result of that news released only if the result is clear(whether good or bad result).

That is your own strategy everybody have their own as well so there is nothing to worry about here as I can just keep on focusing on looking into the traders mind and trade and then use others indicator and strategy to build up your own strategy

I am using FNG to carry fundamental analysis. Very useful software, quality vendor of important economical events.

I just do hedging. Although its takes few months before my hedging become fully mature. Some how its good to wait that after few months even if the price will go up or down you still end up making good money in forex trading. This is what I'm hoping to achieve right now.

That is your own strategy everybody have their own as well so there is nothing to worry about here as I can just keep on focusing on looking into the traders mind and trade and then use others indicator and strategy to build up your own strategy
That is just it. Personally, I am not too good at looking at that news result or checking the economic calendar. Doing it well with indicators gives me a clearer view of what the market is up to and I'm simply fine with it. It is left for a particular trader to discover what works for him.

I am new in forex i have no much idea about forex but here i must consider some kinds of technical when i make any trade i have a small capital i do make big amount of trade and i also do not make multiple trade in multiple currency i do not make profit everyday and do not make trade everyday.

I only do hedging. But we must first know how to do analysis. Hedging is not a simple as just opening two opposite position. We need to do analysis to know when to open buy position and when to open sell position and when to close the open position.

I am using FNG to carry fundamental analysis. Very useful software, quality vendor of important economical events.
I don't advise to you software in this case, because if you see my way to analyze fundamental news it is possible to did for new traders even. and it requires only around 15-30 minutes before the news released, as the part to prepare platform and also visiting the website also put some plans if something bad gonna happen.

I don't advise to you software in this case, because if you see my way to analyze fundamental news it is possible to did for new traders even. and it requires only around 15-30 minutes before the news released, as the part to prepare platform and also visiting the website also put some plans if something bad gonna happen.
Unless its unexpected news release most if not all economic and political policy chance have define schedule of release. In fact theirs already a lot of forecast that we can use to judge if that news can affect the pair that we are trading.

Yes, but i still stick mostly with the economic news or economic indicator result. Politic really do has some big problem but i think not much in daily trading or even in weekly trading.

All strategy is good. We can make good income if we do know how to trade. This is the main reason why we need to focus on building our trading account. I'm really interested to see myself becoming a successful trader.

I have very simple but profitable trading strategy. And that is news trading. Because in news time the market move for minimum 100 pips within a single min. I just try to know the actual affect of the news and follow. So I am very successful by news trading. It's very good way to earn huge money within short time.

The trader himself is the one who gets the best strategy. There is really no simple and good strategy which goes beyond that which the trader develops for himself. In other to have a good strategy, then it's wise enough to see Forex as a place where your persistence to learn is of more importance than any other thing.

Now is the right time to trade oil. Many traders generate good income here. It is true that not all brokers have contracts for oil. Among the brokers offering to trade in oil, Freshforex has a diverse set of CFD contracts. Now this kind of trade allows you to get a profit in a short time.

I like price action trading procedure. It is a simple procedure to learn. Be that as it may, you require practice to ace on this procedure. It is a flame based system. I likewise utilize Volume with bare outlines. Volume reveal to me the free market activity of the market. As a binary options trader I generally utilize price action to put a trade. As a trading platform I have picked Markets Cube as it is a decent broker. I also like their SiRiX social trading platform. I also enjoy their low spreads.

Well, I am sharing my trading strategy! Here, I mainly follow the market trend by applying my support and resistant levels! Most of the time market follow its previous trend, so this strategy is enough secure!

There are plenty of forums where traders offer their trading techniques for free. However, a majority of them are too complex to understand and practice in reality. In most cases, it is only the actual creator who has a thorough knowledge of the same. I am yet to encounter a simple but very effective trading system apart from moving average cross over strategy which unfortunately is suitable only for trading higher time frames due to lag. Do you have any tested system which is extremely simple to follow. The trader should make returns of at least 20% per month (1% per day) with a draw down of less than 10%. Do explain in details for even beginners to understand.

Well, according to me! Following the market trend is the most common one but too much effective! This is why, in my live trading account I always try to follow the market trend; even I don’t take the opportunity of reversal trading.