• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Searching for a good strategy

Searching for a good strategy can be a good way to obtain success. The strategies that we build will not only be made as a means of making profit but also reducing the effect of loses. With the help of social trading platforms, we can learn how to build a good and working strategy for ourselves. Learn to start up from a pro traders own analysis and build ours.

As per my opinion trading is also the matter of risk factor so when we going to live trade then always we should apply our skill and knowledge or stratigies other wise we should take expert advice for the same.

Can a good trading strategy be found anywhere, no, I seriously doubt. It is the trader himself that develops the strategy he wishes to work work and which is most suitable for his kind of trade. It doesn't. really lie on using that which had worked for the other person and hoping it would work for you. Things do not necessarily prosper in such manner.

try o learn the broken trend strategy and test it with demo account at least 3 months and then if you see the result and the strategy be trusted from you then try to trade with real account but do not forget the money management because it is very important to make your strategy or your plan success

Good strategy available countless. Traders can found it in forums and other forex related site. However, require test and practice to point out the reliability. Then traders should understand also the rules and how to implement it properly in trading. Though traders have proven good trading strategy, doesn’t mean they are will become profitable right away without practice.

For me all strategy are good if we only going to try to practice. The more we practice the more we can end up making some good income. This is the main reason why I love to focus on learning and then earning.

i don't think you can found good stategy. because each stategy will need some experience. you ever trade with it. you won't have enough experience for it

There is no bad strategy, what we have is bad form of learning. When a trader doesn't take his time to understand the market and learn how to trade, mainly by practicing in the Demo account, then it becomes a big problem for him developing one. It is always trial and error thing but in the Demo account.

Firstly, without the risk Forex is impossible. All that is connected with the financial markets, and especially trading on them is risky and you should understand it. Find without risky strategy Forex is impossible in a first place and I would not recommend to deal with this question to brokerage companies, as they recognized a newbie immediately promised mountains of gold, but in fact you lose all. I can advise to read about hedging strategy, as it is the safest to date.

Firstly, without the risk Forex is impossible. All that is connected with the financial markets, and especially trading on them is risky and you should understand it. Find without risky strategy Forex is impossible in a first place and I would not recommend to deal with this question to brokerage companies, as they recognized a newbie immediately promised mountains of gold, but in fact you lose all. I can advise to read about hedging strategy, as it is the safest to date.
Why is forex impossible without risk? The main reason forex excess is not for speculator like us. Forex is a market for currencies. Its the place were people exchange their currency to another currency. So actually theirs no risk in forex. The only risk is use speculators who trade in forex not actually to exchange currency but to speculate for their prices.

I agree on that @chicken there are many Strategies Online nowadays, but trading with them effectively will come through once we have practiced the In and Out of it.

Last edited:
We generally believed that , Forex market is most volatile business trading place and there is nobody who can be able to calculate its faction with surely. So, for keeping survive , we have to depend on our trading strategy , that we fixed in order to our trading capability. In my trading life, from all trading policy, I like most price action that I always use in my trading platform MXTrade by providing proper candlestick.

Hello everyone
I am searching for a good strategy to invest money, without risk, maximum safety. I will be grateful for your help.

Greetings

Ps. If this thread is in wrong area, please move it to correct place

If you want to understand the relation between the supply & demand, then I’ll definitely suggest you the price action trading system! No doubt, PA is one of the most powerful trading systems! Besides, you have to learn the fundamental analysis!