• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Searching for a good strategy

Hello everyone
I am searching for a good strategy to invest money, without risk, maximum safety. I will be grateful for your help.

Greetings

Ps. If this thread is in wrong area, please move it to correct place

Especially in forex online trading, a trader will manage his fund by him/herself. That is why for getting a good strategy for trading, a trader should learn from many source like book or the experience of a professional trader. If any one want to inveest his money only (not for forex trading) he/she can look for the company with the international experience for managing his/her fund. In this case, the below strategy for investing is a good strategy for you are looking for.

Unless you have a tutor that will explain to you a excellent currency trading technique first side, you should consider purchasing a system or publication that will educate you a technique. There are a lot of useful guides out there that will help acquaint yourself you with the industry and educate you how to become effective.

I am still a beginner here but I already have a fairly primitive strategies that I use to this day, the SL strategy, but it does not mean that this strategy is not a disadvantage, certainly almost always a loss but a loss that we get is not too big. here too, when we had we immediately benefit cap do not wait until it shuts itself for fear of even going back minus our rules so that benefits get wasted. not be forced to get a big advantage.

If you are searching for a good strategy its better for you to look around and make some good part out of forex expert strategy this will help you in so many ways to develop and repair your present strategy

precisely one way to find strategies forex trading is through forums such as the DCP forum that always provide valuable information for beginners who want to seriously pursue forex trading business, with the forex forum makes us understand how exactly the early stages of what we should do in order to be a professional trader

Yes strategy can be gotten from forum like this ans fxfred but I still advice any trader to keep moving on to search more about some good forex trading strategy if possible from the professional traders so this is actually what we really need.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes strategy can be gotten from forum like this ans fxfred but I still advice any trader to keep moving on to search more about some good forex trading strategy if possible from the professional traders so this is actually what we really need.

Hello everyone
I am searching for a good strategy to invest money, without risk, maximum safety. I will be grateful for your help.

Greetings

Ps. If this thread is in wrong area, please move it to correct place

Without risks it is not possible to trade here in forex trading and I really donot know if there can be any strategies that can really help you not to have risks in your trades.Because no matter how much positively you might take the trades it is always that the traders are going to have risks surrounded.

And every trader is surely in search of a good strategy.But if you really want to create some strategies of your own then you will really need to consult Nial fuller who has a very good site as well as a very good helpline too.And if you go across his site properly then you can at least gain some good deal of knowledge especially about the indicators.

There are lots of strategy where you can work on. Like hedging strategy , scalping strategy etc. The thing matters here is that what type of strategy you want. If you want short term strategy then you can go with hedging, in other hand scalping is a long term strategy.

If you are looking for a excellent technique its better for you to look around and create some excellent aspect out of currency trading professional technique this will help you in so many methods to create and fix your existing technique

many of forex forum provide trading system section and traders can found many of good trading system there. that maybe traders need to know is not all of those trading system suit for their personality and need to test it first to know whether the system really suitable or not.

Just practice the existing strategy that you use right now. In forex trading theirs really no best strategy. What make a strategy best is the way you practice it. The more you know about that strategy the more its can serve you well. So its really good if you can trade and make money because you have a good skills to trade.

in first year journey, usually traders will struggle to gain satisfied journey and they will do trial and error with many of trading system. but to make it clear, beginner should understand that there is no perfect trading system and so, better they keep stick with one trading system and study it more deeply. if necessary, make it become working better.

I think its good if we can do good analysis before we try to trade in forex and make sure we practice in demo account first. I don't know how long will its going to take us to make good profit in forex but in my experience its always good if we can find means and ways to make money in forex by practicing our trade in demo first.

Practice is the first step in finding good strategy for you. All basic strategy that you can read is good and its up to use to learn how its works and if its suitable to us. Some do love to trade long term while some do love to trade short term. So how you like to trade will going to make some difference.

There is no strategy that can generate profit without risk because in this market, you can face loss any time.

Accept that and here is my favorite one: break-out strategy and fail-breakout strategy. Exactly, that is placing pending orders.

Well i think making a strategy means making plan for a long period managing your orders. You have to search news in forex forum that maybe very helpful that you get use of other experience . And some use indicators. The strategy then to make use of all this timing your trading orders and excuting them.

There are so many good strategies with which trading can be done in a successful manner. However, trading without risk is almost impossible. All speculative activities involve some amount of risk and it is only the risk mitigation technique that ultimately enables a trader to profit from the market. In fact some of the simplest strategies, if put into proper use, exceeds expectations. Trading with a shorter and longer-time frame moving average is one such thing.