• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Scalping is high risk for newbie

I think scalping is way too high of a risk for newbie since the price fluctuates so fast that they might have trouble controlling their trade whereas they don't have to think that much in long term trade cause they can enter at a very low price and then sell at a higher price so not a lot of monitoring and not a lot of risking to take. They can make profit easier and there is less risk with long term trades as we expect prices to rise when market open so they can buy right before market open or a day ahead to get a higher profit.

Scalping is the process of capitalizing on minute price movements. A scalper usually trades on a very small time frame. This makes scalping a very risk style. Only those traders who can pinpoint entries and exit should try scalping. There is no room for delays and errors in scalping. It is always better for a beginner to try swing trading as it gives him enormous amount of time to analyze and make well thought decisions.

I think scalping is way too high of a risk for newbie since the price fluctuates so fast that they might have trouble controlling their trade whereas they don't have to think that much in long term trade cause they can enter at a very low price and then sell at a higher price so not a lot of monitoring and not a lot of risking to take. They can make profit easier and there is less risk with long term trades as we expect prices to rise when market open so they can buy right before market open or a day ahead to get a higher profit.

Yes newbies are generally not adviced to do the scalping form of trading considering the high risk involved in it. That doesn't mean there ain't a lot of them already trading by such short term and high risk trade. They have little or no time to analyze the market and trade more like by chance rather than analysis.

That could be why some brokers don't allow scalping cause many traders lose so when they lose the brokers get a bad rep but they also lose customers cause those ones that lost will not trade anymore. so scalping can give off a bad impression of forex for newbie. If they trade for at least one day and gain profit then they get a better impression of forex. How about trying just 8 hours? I made like almost double my cash in 8 hours trading on gbp/yen on some day. This is my favorite pair as well but when you buy low and wait for 8 hours, it has to go up and then you sell and that is more simple than scalping. Unfortunately, many do not want to spend time in trading and just want to scalp quick money so that is why they lose so much more.

Yes, you know, some traders and potential ones will always want to invest with a broker whose investors are always giving some positive recommendation of them. Not just in the area of their services but when it comes to the issue of how successful the traders have been. Of course, scalping is always eye catching to the new trader and they are bound to adopt it if allowed but the broker.

Yes newbies are generally not adviced to do the scalping form of trading considering the high risk involved in it. That doesn't mean there ain't a lot of them already trading by such short term and high risk trade. They have little or no time to analyze the market and trade more like by chance rather than analysis.
High risk? with our small pips target? how can it be that high risk? lol, i don't want to say this one does not have any risk but it is all about trend prediction and our own will to make profit in forex, remember the less is better in forex and in scalping the less is better even it means you must get only 1 pips profit. scalping is not high risk it is just the way of trade even for long term trader also.

High risk? with our small pips target? how can it be that high risk? lol, i don't want to say this one does not have any risk but it is all about trend prediction and our own will to make profit in forex, remember the less is better in forex and in scalping the less is better even it means you must get only 1 pips profit. scalping is not high risk it is just the way of trade even for long term trader also.

Now tell me how it wouldn't be risky for a newbie who trade based on signals which sometimes are fake. Even if he uses the technical analysis, he is still learning how to do an effective technical analysis and might not accurately predict the market. He needs to be smart to cut a position when the market is moving against him and vast majority of newbies only realize how bad the market reacted when they must have lost more than five pips. Scalping is hot for a newbie.

Fake? I think that the signals can be wrong just like our analysis but can't be fake. You can't fake it and for what purpose? I don't see reason for that and yet, scalping is not high risk if we will just have the way to lower the risk like the leverage and the lot size. Well, the target pips will surely in small target.

Now tell me how it wouldn't be risky for a newbie who trade based on signals which sometimes are fake. Even if he uses the technical analysis, he is still learning how to do an effective technical analysis and might not accurately predict the market. He needs to be smart to cut a position when the market is moving against him and vast majority of newbies only realize how bad the market reacted when they must have lost more than five pips. Scalping is hot for a newbie.

Well, there can't be a fake signal as that could be found just in stock indicators. In forex trading those that creates the signals are not the market makers that knows exactly how the market will react, they are just some group or good analyst and they can make mistakes just like anyone could make while analyzing.

Scalping is even that in which a newbie should start with because it needs no much efforts but the earning are raked little by little.

are you even try forex before or just imagine trade with it? if you ever scalp before you know the concept of real scalp, the smallest even better there are even sclapers that using 0,01-0.05 lots per position and will cut profit even for 1 or 2 pips, how can it be risky? they also set loss like 1-5 pips. and about the signal, why do we need it if we can analyze the market? i doubt if you are real trader.

I can see every one capitalizing on the error already. I actually meant analysis which sometimes are wrong which you can see from the later part of the sentence. But I still find it difficult to believe a new trader can easily scalp. And to you [MENTION=71]sindarin[/MENTION], I can see you are Mario Singh and I wonder how successful you are in Forex.

I can see every one capitalizing on the error already. I actually meant analysis which sometimes are wrong which you can see from the later part of the sentence. But I still find it difficult to believe a new trader can easily scalp. And to you [MENTION=71]sindarin[/MENTION], I can see you are Mario Singh and I wonder how successful you are in Forex.
LOL thanks for your own sincere praise, but i am not as successful as that trader even like that you can say that i make more profit than loss in forex so far, even my early record wasn't that good. Scalping for me is to get as profit as fast as we can and we don't have to set much target like what we do with long term trade and there isn't any rollover also with scalping.

I think as a newbie gain more experiences, they can then scalp more easily. I mean its about knowing when to enter and when to exit the trade or how to make it profitable trade that is hard for them. I mean if you look away or take off from your pc screen, you can run into a loss right away if the trend is heading in the downward direction. You have to be very quick to catch on to what is going on or what might happen so you can make money in scalping.

Scalping is really high risk. But in the long run we can all be making good income in forex if we know how to handle our account well enough to make some profit. I do recommend that we do some online business in here. My main goal and objective is to make sure that I can handle my account well enough to become a good earner.

I think as a newbie gain more experiences, they can then scalp more easily. I mean its about knowing when to enter and when to exit the trade or how to make it profitable trade that is hard for them. I mean if you look away or take off from your pc screen, you can run into a loss right away if the trend is heading in the downward direction. You have to be very quick to catch on to what is going on or what might happen so you can make money in scalping.
When we trying scalp you really need to stay focus a lot, because the basic of doing scalp aside from get as low loss and profit as much as we can, we need to have a fast execution because only 1 seconds difference the price could be down.
That is why we should have high conceration and never leave our screen for time that we already set for example: 5 minutes.

Yes scalping should be try after a good expereince when you understand market move and are able to manage risks quickly . new traders can get practice of scaling on demoaccount . They should avoid scalping in real trading in start because if we get quick money in this method we loose quickly .

When we trying scalp you really need to stay focus a lot, because the basic of doing scalp aside from get as low loss and profit as much as we can, we need to have a fast execution because only 1 seconds difference the price could be down.
That is why we should have high conceration and never leave our screen for time that we already set for example: 5 minutes.
That is right. The price changes could be so rapidly that it could scare off the newbie and they could sell off too early and lose. I mean when they lack experiences, they will not have enough courage to stick with the trade or think it might bounce back and they might sell off and lose off most of the time. So, definitely, freeway driving is scary for newbie.

That is right. The price changes could be so rapidly that it could scare off the newbie and they could sell off too early and lose. I mean when they lack experiences, they will not have enough courage to stick with the trade or think it might bounce back and they might sell off and lose off most of the time. So, definitely, freeway driving is scary for newbie.
if they use metatrader and using instant execution i think they can set SL and TP before opening a position, right? i also don't see that is as a bad thing that will happen but for me scalping is not high risk for newbie as long as they don't act like they do long term trading and always set SL and TP correctly.

I bet you anything that newbie sells in panic and they think the price will dip really low when its just moving zig zag like that and eventually it will hike up somewhere. I think the quick changes scares them off. As experienced traders you can hang on longer and you know it will eventually head somewhere but as an inexperienced newbie, they might be afraid of it. I think they sell early and enter late too.

A newbie trader can do scalping but he or she will have to very very careful because scalping is very risky for the trader who is not experience in forex. . If he or she does not yet know how to put the stop loss well, then needless to scalp and can just maintain the long position trading.