• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Safe enough or not?

I just want to know whether the investment on PAMM trading is safe enough or there is plenty of chances that you go on loss? Any idea from experts please!

in fact all of the investment can be said to be having a risk and therefore before we start investing we need to find out first how the program was run and what the advantages and benefits that we can get and the most important thing is to look for more evidence of payment received by the members who have joined in the investment program

Yes seen some payment proof will help alot to make us make some good determination on what and how for us to do investing blindly is not good the best thing is to make good research first before such action is been taken.

ProTrader

Forex Supporter
Forex is high risk business anyway so certainly that you always need to ready for the loss.

You can learn how to decrease the loss by yourself, or invest in PAMM and have others manage it for you.

In the second case it's all depend on the PAMM owner who will trade your account, investigate on him and find out about his performance, what is the biggest loss he took? If possible ask him for trading strategy and even how he manage the risk before invest.

PAMM is not safe also that is not risky, what i mean that is according to the trader that we choose, i usually chat with some PAMM investors which say that he already get about 50% profit from all of his investment for 1 year, but make sure to choose the right trader and prepare for the risk

I think pamm account can give us good return if its operated by a good broker. I have used the pamm services offered by liteforex and it was okay and I got pretty good returns. OF course now I prefer trading myself and earning from Forex. Choosing good pamm broker is also efforts taking and not easy job.

I think the forex investment in PAMM are safe and you just ahve to find the right type of the person to trade with. most of the people who do that way are finding it easy and they are also doing good so far. I don't think we cna consider how they are doing with the direct trading.

PAMM is very interesting for me, I want to try as part of stratgey, but finding managers that don't ask for many thousand is problem. Id like to try with 500 or so. Any ideas?

PAMM is very interesting for me, I want to try as part of stratgey, but finding managers that don't ask for many thousand is problem. Id like to try with 500 or so. Any ideas?

NLpiper I found very good and professional forex account manager at Yadix PAMM number 12427 which every day is generating stable trading profit.

My monthly return on investment is now between 15-20% and with low performance fee. I started from 500$ investment only then I added another $1k and another… now my investment with this forex manager is more than $10k.

I recommend you.

NLpiper I found very good and professional forex account manager at Yadix PAMM number 12427 which every day is generating stable trading profit.

My monthly return on investment is now between 15-20% and with low performance fee. I started from 500$ investment only then I added another $1k and another… now my investment with this forex manager is more than $10k.

I recommend you.

Only today I was asking some questions to Representative of Yadix in this forum, just to open an account for self trading. same time I'm looking for a broker with PAMM community to invest.

So tell me please krissti4, this manager 12427 still trading? I can also choose him and start from $500 deposit? Thanks

Only today I was asking some questions to Representative of Yadix in this forum, just to open an account for self trading. same time I'm looking for a broker with PAMM community to invest.

So tell me please krissti4, this manager 12427 still trading? I can also choose him and start from $500 deposit? Thanks

he is. I think you can choose him as well, why not? But I think better to contact with Yadix representative.

In fact it is safer to use PAMM because it is offering a higher security than trading forex normally. You will get your own login where you can check your monthly transactions and your current earninigs and losts.

I think pamm account can give us good return if its operated by a good broker. I have used the pamm services offered by liteforex and it was okay and I got pretty good returns. OF course now I prefer trading myself and earning from Forex. Choosing good pamm broker is also efforts taking and not easy job.
That is depend on the trader, if the trader is good then you can earn well so that is why we need to see the trader track record here, because it will give us more and more chance to earn money from our investment in his/her own PAMM account.

I would say only to invest in PAMM if we are ready and able to trust and search for the info. There's not safe investments and we know just like trading on our own it will still have losses. If we don't want to really have to trade then, it will be good to have PAMM and still do involvement in Forex.

There are some traders that come from my country and also opened PAMM account for themself, also i already considered it and invested there about twice and all of my investment in profit, so far i think this is the best way to invest but usually traders set very high minimum deposit for us, it makes me quite annoying too,

Forex trading is what make us earn good amount of money. I'm not expecting to get MC this year as I do feel that my account is stable enough to make money. But right now investing in PAMM account will going to depend on the account manager and not on PAMM account.

In fact it is safer to use PAMM because it is offering a higher security than trading forex normally. You will get your own login where you can check your monthly transactions and your current earninigs and losts.

I too think that PAMM these days is safe enough but the market should have enough investors and the money managers. the more the money managers the better it is going to be for the safety. it just does not make sense to have the PAMM based money manager for the loss based investment.

Particularly referring to PAMM, forex trading with this is safe only when you have a trustworthy fund manager. Allocation of profits and losses is where the key point of concern lies in PAMM. I dont think that a software will do any miscalculations and so it is safe upto 90%.