• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Role of courage and fear in Forex trading

In Forex trading both courage and fear have important role to play and excess of both courage and fear is not good.

Courage motivates us to apply our knowledge and plans confidently in Forex and earn from it however excess courage can make us underestimate the risk associated with Forex trading which is not good.

Fear makes us cautious and induces to learn more about Forex. Fear prevents us from taking hasty decisions however excess fear can impair our knowledge and skills and eat our profits.

It's all about psychology, trader's psychology to be precise. I think this is what most newbie traders learn last especially when they're fresh off of a demo account, an account with no risks whatsoever. Anyway, controlling your feelings is key to successful trades. I suggest newbies head on out to the profiforex website and check out their article on trader psychology.

It is the known fact that many of traders will be loosing there money in forex just because of there fear and it is really difficult to control the fear in forex because as we all know it is in our human blood the fear and emotions . So if we want to be a good traders then its a good ides to control your emotions while trading .

I think you already told that all, the only thing we need to remind is don't let it overwhelmed us, in fact we need to be wise with our own emotion, know the right place to put it will make us easily to avoid loss in our trading.

We have both fear and courage in forex. If you are putting in one grand, you must be fearful of losing it and you must have courage to execute your trades. However, you get use to the market after awhile and experience will lower your fear and increase your courage. The more profit you have made the more experienced and confident you are in trades so its important for you to keep them up.

Emotions such as courage and fear play a vital role in determining the outcome of a trade. Too much of courage is detrimental as it would give rise to overconfidence and bad decisions. Likewise, too much of fear would not allow a trader to capitalize on an opportunity. It is always better to have emotions under control. Nullifying emotions is impossible. Once a trader finds that the risk reward ratio is favorable, he should be courageous enough to enter a trade. Also, if there is a chance for an impending reversal then fear should make him close position immediately. Extremes in courage and fear will not yield anything positive.

Courage and confidence are needed in Forex provided the courage doesn't lead to over confidence. As a matter of fact, it is only the courageous that can withstand Forex and it's uncertainties. Fear on the other hand is a bad feature as it can prevent you from making profit and becoming successful in Forex.

I don't worry so much about fear or courage as my trades are small or modest in size so I never worry. I hope to continue like that, earn some money but not have to sweat over fear or courage or losses. I also think that the more experienced you are the less you will fear about trading. Why fear when all you get is profit right? You only fear when you lose all the time. If you are lucky, you will make more profit than losses.

Fear sometime will lead you into profit so there is no way which you will tell me that you dont have to worry about fear.
Every trader do fear and from that moment hencefort the trader get something more good from there and obtain the best result

Courage and fear in forex trading has its own roles if you ask me, but from what i see courage is better because it will lead you to successful life, but if you have enough fear it will let you don't act carelessly too when trade but when you trade with full of fear it wil be easy for you to loss your money

courage is an essential part for being a good trader. We know that if a trader wants to be succeed in Forex business he must take risk for that. And to take risk, a trader also need courage. If you fear to take any risk or you are confused then it will be real tough for you to succeed in Forex business.

To trade you must have courage cause its with your hard earned money so you have to work hard to maintain it and not lose it. I think we all fear of losing so that is why you must learn as much as you can and practice and build experiences so you don't lose money over it. Fear is in all of us. You can control it with using low capital and leverage and don't rush yourself. I think those who trades have lots of courage cause its a very risky business.

Forex trading is all about trading skills not about courage and fear. You feel fear because you actually don't know what you are doing while you are trading. I do believe I can handle my account in here without any problem at all. I'm so focus on learning.

A courageous trader faces the market with confidence. I even doubt if a trader who is not courageous can trade because he will always be afraid of investing and even if he does, might not consider risking it till the innermost part of his instincts tells him there is profits underway. Fear can take away the chances of making profits and make a trader lose when he should have gained. It makes him close his positions quick enough without much consideration of the possibility of the market reversing when the trend is against him.

Both courage and fear are necessary to succeed in forex trading. Only a courageous trader will be able to grasp opportunities without delays. Similarly, it is only the fear that forces a trader to book profit at the right moment. Having said that, I also wish to add that too much of courage leads to overconfidence. Furthermore, too much of fear leads to a conservative approach towards speculative activity. Thus, a right mix of courage and fear is necessary to play the market when opportunity pops up and stay away from dubious signals. Only experience and practice would enable a trader to attain those qualities.

Hmmm! instead of fear, I chose to say that it would be being cautious and not just bumping into any opportunity. I think a rough mixture of it would rather be called confidence. A confident trader is never fearful and is stable when it comes to taking decisions.

courage in forex is very important because trading with forex needs from us to neglect our fear and any emotions in trading but sometimes the big courage can make us trading with greedy therefore the best thing is trading with strong money management

Courage is good in the forex trading market and fear is bar. When the trader in here is being courageous, he or she will be increasing his or her confidence to trade Fear is bad when trading because it is going to make the trader to hurry and close his or her position with any slight thing.

No problem with fear as far as traders able to control it properly. Even it helpful to stop traders being greed. If afraid of loss, traders won’t risking high margin per trading. Risk stay minimal and one loss doesn’t give high damage to the capital. However, too much fear probably is a problem. Due to it could lead traders to be indiscipline and make them to make many mistakes.

We don't need courage in forex trading. What we need is trading skills. Once we know how to trade even a puppy has courage to trade in forex. its because he knows that if we trade he has a better chance to make some good profit.