• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Risk management plan of forex trading

risk management and money management is almost same. So, for trader, don'try kecadian kebakaran di lamongan.

am not getting what you are saying @post above I think when its come risk management in forex we need to take it very serious because when you apply risk management with your account you are making your account well protected both your capital and your fund are safe ,there by making a secure trade we all know the function of risk managment so we dont have to neglect it when trading in forex

Risk management is all about applying certain parameter when we trade. We need to learn how leverage works and affect our account. We need to learn the different lot size effect on our account. We need to learn different type of accounts and so on. In this way we will know how much profit we can make or loss.

The starting point of risk management lies within the trader too. It starts with the right choice of leverage and lot size. It also lies within cutting down our greed. Greed is one of the things that hinder a lot of traders from progressing and/or managing their risks well. They want to make a lot of profit over a very short period of time.

Yes I completely agree with this statement every body bleave that forex the place of huge profit but besides the huge profit here as well here possibility to huge huge loses so the forex the place of both of Money management and risk management if any body maintain those he may success in forex.

Its good to focus on how to minimize loses. In forex trading the more funds we can save the more likely we can end up making some good profit as well. I do recommend that we spend more time doing analysis in forex. Before we invest. Because if we have right analysis we can earn good.

If we trade with a good risk management plan, it helps in protecting our trades. Traders have a chance to make profit in Forex but that is only possible when they have a good loss control plan or risk management plan. It is what gives them a chance of survival as they trade.

If we trade with a good risk management plan, it helps in protecting our trades. Traders have a chance to make profit in Forex but that is only possible when they have a good loss control plan or risk management plan. It is what gives them a chance of survival as they trade.
Risk management is more on awareness. Its does not really say that if we do this its wrong. Its teaches us the result if we going to use this leverage and that lot size and so on. So when you trade you know that if you going to use 1:1000 leverage this is the risk that you are taking.

Risk management critical since it lead us to trade with minimum risk. If we are able to stick and discipline. Personally, I set tight risk management. Always use the lot which it enabling capital able to cover many pips losses. So, not easy to me to suffering margin call. Or losing all of capital within short period of time.

risk management consideration has to do with managing trading risk once a position has been initiated. Most traders use stop loss orders placed immediately after initiating a position as an effective way of limiting risk that might arises from trading losses.

Risk management is good if we do know how to trade properly. I do know that the lot size is really the main object in forex trading. The higher the lot size the more risk we are taking. Its just a matter of two to three years and you will realize the important of all forex trading component.

Risk management is something that every trader needs. It is that which you need to understand the nature of the business and to also understand the way to handle his account. It is with a good risk management plan that a trader can get the best out of Forex and thereafter, make some decent profit from it.

Its best first if they really study the content of risk management. I do believe that a lot of posters does not even read a forex trading book so theirs no way they will going to know what is the content of risk management. I can see it in the way they post about risk management.

money management rule for Forex traders is that they should always focus on making more winning deals than losing deals. However, small the profit; profit is a profit nevertheless. Profit will help your account size grow like the hope of one big win never can. So stick to small expectations and make your account grow little by little than making those flashes in the pan. In the long run they never work. Small steady profits are also good for your trading temperament. Sometimes bad trades mess up your spirit of trading and it can influence bad trades. So its better to avoid it.

Risk management is what will going to make us earn good amount of money in forex trading. I do know that its going to take time before we can finally reach our trading goal. But right now my main focus is how to build my trading account. I am sure I will become a rich trader and I will going to make it big in here.

have good risk management in forex trading is very important. Because by having a good risk management will allow us to trade with the maximum and comfortable. For that, we need to have a risk management by always using the SL and TP when trading