• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

[Nova FX Trading] RISK FREE PROMOTION

New to forex trading? Not sure how to start? Nova FX Trading gives you an opportunity to trade without risk!

If you are a new customer and fund your account with a minimum $100, we guarantee to refund any losses from the first 3 opened trades you make.

The refund is limited by the amount of the deposit or maximum $500.

HOW DOES IT WORK?
Customer opens a new account with a minimum deposit of at least $100 to start trading. We will refund all losses resulting from the first 3 opened trades up to the value of the deposit.

If the deposit is greater then $500, the maximum refund value is $500.

Only new customers, who never had an account with us can participate in this promotion.

Only one refund offer can be used on one account per customer and per IP address.

We will refund the losses only once, only from maximum first 3 opened trades and only to a maximum $500.

It’s one of the best promotion I have ever seen in whole Forex industry, it’s really cool and allows us to be successful easily since I can do whatever I wish to on my first 3 trades and in worst results, I can easily get the money refunded, so that’s really extra ordinary scheme by Nova FX broker, I believe such facilities are always there to make our life easier and allows us to be successful without any trouble at all.

Such stuff are extremely good at boosting our moral, but this is not on longer rope and that’s what we need to be extremely careful about, if we want longer form of success then our task has to be to collect knowledge and experience, it is on that basis we could work out a good scheme to make consistent profits. I am able to do things pretty well with help of OctaFX broker especially with their lovely conditions which includes low spread of 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 plus much more.

This sounds very exciting, but in all fairness I seek options that can last for long with me and that’s like what I am currently having with OctaFX broker given their lovely 50% bonus on deposit, it is also use able, so that means I am able to perform at my best and that really boost my chances while these risk free type of promotions is nice, but they don’t help much more then starting which is never what Forex is all about.