• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Problem of Traders: Lack of Interest to Learn

Its because they actually don't believe that they can earn also. But if they believe that they can earn some how they can end up earning as they will going to try to learn how to trade and make profit. Because that's what make me try to learn in the first place.
So many other traders are more interested in becoming what took others years to become. I ever see that what affects most newbies is that greedy part of emotion. They feel that they must make profit from Forex by all means and they are left with no option rather than to allow their greed control them.

It is very important for the beginner it is very important question for new trader to the new trader one thing already come to know that little learning is dangerous thing it is more effective in forex so every year many people lost their investment lack of knowledge and they also have not interest of learning.

They lack interest to learn is because back in their mind they actually can't earn money in forex so what the use of spending lots of time trading in forex only to end up getting all your money loss right? That's why they keep on trading hoping for luck than study forex trading and hoping for long term profit.

yes. we trade with hope . we can win money. if we do not belive in our signal. we will lose money in this market.

There are still those who have that interest to learn but lack patience. The major thing that affects a host of traders is that lack of patience. They feel it's really a hard job for them to keep on waiting to learn fully and understand the nature of the business. Forex doesn't really work that way but requires enduring heart and patience to overcome it.

i think with new trader. we can invest in a Paam account. we can make money with this market. you will have time for learn about market.

They lack interest to learn because they themselves feel that they will not going to win. Simple as that. If you believe you can win some how you will know that you can make some good profit. I do know I can really enjoy forex trading without any problem.

That is definite assumption that traders just want to gain instant result. Without has willingness to learn and make themselves knowledgeable. they are take advantage from robots or signals. They are gain profit perhaps. However, if want to be sustainable, the best is take learning and tried to be a skilled trader. Traders can perform own analysis and generate own trading decisions.

I guess most of us are guilty of this. I do know that its really hard to make some profit in forex trading if we don't know how to handle our trading account properly. I don't know yet how I can make something good out of myself but I'm sure I can be rich some day trading in forex.

Newbies would really want to earn some cool money from the net but majority of them don't really want to learn. That is always the problem of most newbies. They want to keep on making money or just jump into profit without hard work.

I have seen according to my trading experience that by and large traders in particularly the newcomers try to make money from this volatile trading place without learning. And practically they fall a great loss when trading. As a result almost 90% traders are loser from here. So before trading we the traders first of all have to acquire proper market principle by passing a long time.

In Fx trading by and large traders think only good trading knowledge can brings success very rapidly , but practically despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life if you don’t know how to manage your time.

Agree with you! Novice traders are not interested to learn Forex! They wanted to earn money in the early morning! That’s way, more 90% Forex traders are till not suffering here! On the other hand, which traders are serious on learning, they can enjoy their live trading!

I am a swing trader and I have 3 years trading experience! Yes, till now I am learning Forex based on my daily trading mistakes! By the way, I am trading with a particular trading plan. Right now my trading accuracy is around 68%.

Yes, we can’t ignore this issue! But I have seen, there have so many Forex traders who are interested to learn but they don’t get enough direction! In Forex, good educational sources are not available here and there, this kind of service is very rare!

Yes, we can’t ignore this issue! But I have seen, there have so many Forex traders who are interested to learn but they don’t get enough direction! In Forex, good educational sources are not available here and there, this kind of service is very rare!

It’s an online based profession, and now if you search on Google then definitely you’ll receive millions of result! So I don’t think it’s hard to manage the right direction if traders really have enough interest of learning.

I don’t know why newcomers always looking for pips school learning basic fundamental skill , there has a lot of information , its true but not with great adorned . and they are not updated from before.

Absolutely..! They want to invest money but not invest time on learning the basics. And in turn, end up losing money as well as time subsequently. But it is a problem not confined to traders but even business leaders, after failed deals, say, we did not invest time in due diligence. So, I guess, it’s a universal issue.

I don’t know why newcomers always looking for pips school learning basic fundamental skill , there has a lot of information , its true but not with great adorned . and they are not updated from before.

You can't expect every information to be updated in real time. The school contents are huge and keeping it updated takes some effort. But not updated does not mean it is not useful. People can do a little googling to get the updated information.

You can't expect every information to be updated in real time. The school contents are huge and keeping it updated takes some effort. But not updated does not mean it is not useful. People can do a little googling to get the updated information.

I think, now YouTube is a good place to learn, there have so many useful channels.