• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Opening more than 20 traders per day

First of all we must compute our trading capital and know our strategy. If we have a cent account then I guess if you invest 100 dollars on your cent account and trade the minimum of 0.10 lot size in cent account. I'm sure even with 100 dollars you can open multiple position and trading multiple pairs. I'm sure even 20 position open is possible.

It seems bad if we need to open more than 20 position per day, i also don't see any reason behind doing something like this It will make our position harder to maintain compared to before, which could resulted to more losses.

If a trader open more than 20 trades, long term and scalp per day, is there anything wrong with that picture? Do you think its healthy or profitable to open that many trades per day? However, if you really know how to trade, you could open that many and still profit from most of them whether from buying or selling or holding on for the long term if you have capital for it. Have you ever open that many trades before?

Well, if your strategy produces more than 20 trades in a day; then of course you should go for all of trade’s position! By the way, don’t open any trade without proper analysis! If your analysis is correct then you are going to make money very soon; otherwise not!

It does not look like a good idea to me. There should not be number of trades which should be opened per day but it should depend on whether the trader is getting the opportunity or not.

If a trader open more than 20 trades, long term and scalp per day, is there anything wrong with that picture? Do you think its healthy or profitable to open that many trades per day? However, if you really know how to trade, you could open that many and still profit from most of them whether from buying or selling or holding on for the long term if you have capital for it. Have you ever open that many trades before?

If you have similar experience in your demo for a long time; then you can follow this flow in your live otherwise not! Don’t experiment any now thing in your live account so directly.

no i do not this write way of trading when we open like 20 trades per day because this can make us very nervous added to the nervous and the high risky of the forex itself therefore i did not try to do that and also i will not try to do it

Exactly, you are on the right way! Whatever, how many trades do you open in a day (average)?

This is huge number; I am a swing trader! So, usually I don’t open multiple positions in a day! Maybe, it’s possible to the short time traders!

Yes, scalpers have similar experience; by the way 20 trades is a huge number; during my scalping session maybe I open 5-6 trades in a day (in average).

Money management and risk management are required for trading. If money management can be done according to discipline, then it is possible to make a lot of profit.

Adapting to the market condition is essential for traders to survive for a long time in the market. When traders have sufficient idea over market analysis, they hardly get stumbled. Imperfection is trading is another grim reason for not being successful in the end of the day.

Adapting to the market condition is essential for traders to survive for a long time in the market. When traders have sufficient idea over market analysis, they hardly get stumbled. Imperfection is trading is another grim reason for not being successful in the end of the day.
When we are trading in the markets for a longer period of time we will have to use more reliable trading based systems.

You have ample space in Forex to develop yourself and you have to utilize it rightly. You should try to follow those techniques that help minimize trading risk.

I always say analysis is the heart of trading. There are different tactics of market analysis and you have to earn efficiency over using these tactics to forecast the market properly.