• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

One-Click-Trading Tool for MT4 - QuickDeal

We have developed an advanced one-click-trading tool for the MetaTrader 4 platform – QuickDeal. It also has some additional useful features such as Net Volume, P/L and Break-Even Price information as well as Close All button.

We would highly appreciate if you test QuickDeal and send us your feedback. Currently the application fully works on demo accounts in Alpari. You can also use QuickDeal to monitor Net Volume, P/L and Break-Even Price in any MT4.

To download QuickDeal follow the link.

Feel free to send your comments, suggestions and questions to sales[at]wadmax.com.

Thank you,
WADMAX Technologies

WTQDmainimage.jpg

Features:
• Order opening with one mouse click;
• Choose Volume, Stop Loss and Take Profit settings from a list or enter them manually;
• Set Stop Loss and Take Profit on Market Execution;
• View your current trading instrument Net Volume, P/L and Break-Even Price;
• Use the Close All button to close all open positions for current trading instruments or to close ALL open positions for a specific trading account;
• Use the Pin-Unpin button to move the tool window outside the chart window;
• View Current Spread information.

Does this mean this tool would not work on a real trading account? And for this purpose, is it only used for practise? If I have marketiva, would it work on that'?

Does this mean this tool would not work on a real trading account? And for this purpose, is it only used for practise? If I have marketiva, would it work on that'?

You can use QuickDeal to monitor Net Volume, P/L and Break-Even Price in ANY MetaTrader 4 terminal. To activate the trading functionality of the tool a broker should send us a request. Currently we have added Alpari for testing purposes.

Is this quick deal will be operated in other broker? I mean is this tools can be operated generally in all broker which used metatrader 4 software for trading? Certainly this tools will hepful for many traders in all over the world.

On modified MT4 that used by my broker at the moment, we already have one click tool, and if i don't make any mistake Mt4 already added One click button in MT4 right now, but since from the start MT5 already get this feature by default.