• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Not trading around news times.

Most of the big moves occur around news time.The volume is high and the moves are real;there is no better time to trade fundamentally or technically than when news is released.This is when the real money adjusts their positions and as a result the prices changes reflect serious flow.

You are right forex news play very important role in forex trading, we need to updated by forex news all the time to avoid the risk.

In Forex trading the news strategy is very important and useful for the traders. This pay the vital role to earn the money from this business. When news and any financial data issued at this time the market moves very frequent ups and down. This is the best time of trade.

Well, novice traders are not able to do it and even experienced traders often get trouble as they try to do it. Because traders have to understand market psychology before and after news releases to trade efficiently.

it depends on traders strategy, of course news traders will always wait good news for trading, big news release always await by them, for traders who usually using technical analysis prefer to stay away from trading when big news release because of false signal from indicators occur many times

Good for scalping and just noise for long term traders since it swings so much that it scares the long term trader. However, most of us do scalp so trading is news is good and we can make some money so any kind of profit is good for any single day. I think someday the trends are so horrible that we depends on such high movement to scalp some money. I think for a full time trader, they will have to take advantage of such trades to make some money.

News based trading is very much useful for traders who have at least a few months of experience. It is better for a beginner to avoid news based trading. This is because currency correlation is a must know for success in trading news. It will take some months to understand the relation between currency pairs. Also, there are instances when even a positive news triggers a sell off. To prepare oneself from those surprises without getting stressed out, it is better to get into news trading after few months of successful trading experience.

Well, for me news plays some important roles. But i don't trust fully at news. It gives some idea about the market. I check the news and then analyse the market. After then I plan my trading.

Well, for me news plays some important roles. But i don't trust fully at news. It gives some idea about the market. I check the news and then analyse the market. After then I plan my trading.
News give us some fundamental on why currencies behave the way they do and some of it is true while there are also many factors that influence price like the volume of trades and the number of traders trading that particular pairs as well as demand. There are many factors that will drive price up or down so its not all just news. There are scalper who do not even look at news and just look for waves but their trades count as part of volume and demand and those move prices as well. However, you can scalp news but not good for long term entry though cause prices can be very high in spikes.

Of course, news gives us an insight of what to expect from the market. It is on it that I base my analysis. Why it is sometimes hard for a newbie to trade based on news releases is the fact that he may find it difficult placing the effect of the news with the nature of the market. Another is understanding what type of news that will have a big effect on the market, while economical and political news are considered the strongest, news bothering on the security and unavoidable natural disasters affect the market movement as well.

Newbie or not if they want trade with fundamental analysis, they should see the news first and then after the news released they must trade as far as they can, if they wating for the other i am sure they will be late for making profit, my advise never trade when they news releasing, but trade after 10 seconds or more after news released, the longest time is about one minute after news released.

They should learn about the trading news and that they will need to learn about to use it for the comparison in the technical analysis and to be an advantage to foresee the market in advance way. Since, we don't have much hint in just technical analysis which we just based on the current and previous market.

You can see that news affect the market significantly. Recently, with the US white house shut down, some pairs are not acting well and its harder to gain profit in such condition. You can trade or not trade. Its all up to you but during News release, you can scalp really good and make around 60 pips easily but then you must also watch out when it drops really fast as well and you can potentially lose a lot so you must watch your trade carefully.

You can see that news affect the market significantly. Recently, with the US white house shut down, some pairs are not acting well and its harder to gain profit in such condition. You can trade or not trade. Its all up to you but during News release, you can scalp really good and make around 60 pips easily but then you must also watch out when it drops really fast as well and you can potentially lose a lot so you must watch your trade carefully.

Trading during or around news is very bad, i never want to do it, i ever saw my friend that trying this thing and want to be more speculative but in the end he is just simply loss all of his money easily in this time because of shadow price movement and next is the high spread, in some market maker it could be more than 60 pips.

50 pips is still quite high unless . In my opinion, scalpers should only earn 10 - 20 pips in that time.

Maybe anyone has already known this but placing pending order is a good way to reduce risk.

News can be good for scalping sometimes and then to sell off some open positions as well if its rising for you. So, there are some advantages to news trading while for long term trader, it can take them off the trades so they must know when so they can sell it off during that time or before that time or else it can reverse on them as well and price can drop so low too like the recent US capitol hill shut down deal. You see the usd weakening so badly against other currencies.

50 pips is still quite high unless . In my opinion, scalpers should only earn 10 - 20 pips in that time.

Maybe anyone has already known this but placing pending order is a good way to reduce risk.
I'm just wondering on what bases you are using to say that 50 pips is high? Its depends on the pair that you are trading but on daily volatility average its usually 90 pips. So 50 pips is some how good target even for scalper as some pairs even goes as high as 150 pips daily volatility.

Its very important that we know how to trade the news. If we don't know how to do analysis then its good not to trade at all. But I do recommend that we study how to trade with the news since its really good earning chance. In fact this is were I make some profit.

I'm just wondering on what bases you are using to say that 50 pips is high? Its depends on the pair that you are trading but on daily volatility average its usually 90 pips. So 50 pips is some how good target even for scalper as some pairs even goes as high as 150 pips daily volatility.

I do think fifty is high cause in some trade you could only walk out with as much as twenty or ten so a good scalp of fifty is also good. Its possible to get ninety in a good long trade for a couple of hours though. I don't think you can get that in half an hour. But any pips is good and in some news release, it shoot up like one hundred pips easily, so erratic.