• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

LiteFinance - litefinance.com

@pinyin. What PAMM account you are in? I'm right now into PAMM and I do some research. Its best to know that you are in with 400 dollars. Can you give me the name of that PAMM account so that I can check it also. Anyway how much is the commission charge and leverage in that PAMM account?

If you are thinking of the manager that is always listed in the top PAMM of Liteforex, then I don't think he has a minimum of less than $500. That means That if you have anything less than that, you ain't gonna invest on him. Well, there are still other successful ones with no minimum.

yes . they has minimun 10$ in paam account. if you want to earn money you must put more money.
I'm just wondering what PAMM is their in liteforex that has 10 dollars minimum and what is the commission rate? I'm right now trying to find a good PAMM account in liteforex to invest my bonus funds from forexpeople.

Its so frustrating. I invest in PAMM account in liteforex. Its in their top then but then I found out that its get stop out and I loss in here. So frustrating. I guess I learn my lesson. If I want to earn I need to make sure that I trade and earn and loss my own way and not in PAMM account investments.

i hope new week will be better. we can earn money from all chance as demo contest , partner contest, trading.... i hope we will have successfull week

i hope new week will be better. we can earn money from all chance as demo contest , partner contest, trading.... i hope we will have successfull week
Do you invest in here? What kind of account do you have in here? Are you active in liteforex forum also? And what bonus do you like in here? I have join and trade in here for like four years already. But until now I still got a lot of disappointments in here in term of bonus profits.

now the partner of liteforex is happy. they have just encrease rebate up to 2 pip. my total money from rebate is higher last month. this is great new, thanks liteforex

LiteForex Official

Broker Representative
Dear clients,

LiteForex introduces you to an improved version of the "Bring a friend 2.0" program that you have been already familiar with.

This program offers exciting opportunities enabling you to profit from your own trading, from bringing in your friends or colleagues as well as from their trading. Furthermore, you will receive commission for each client attracted by your friends and for each client attracted by your friend's friends...and so on. The most exciting thing is that your friends will be offered the same opportunities and advantages as you. So, it won't be hard to get them interested. The system we introduce you to offers unlimited earning opportunities at any level.

There is another pleasant thing LiteForex has prepared for you: a huge sum of money that will be raffled among all the clients participating in the “Bring a friend 2.0" program. With every new participant registering in the program, the Organizer will add $8 to the prize fund. The prize money will be drawn every 3 months.
What do you need to do to participate in the "Bring a friend 2.0" program?
All is simple:

activate the code you have got from LiteForex or from any of your friends when paying at least $100 in the account
get your own code for distribution
attract your acquaintances by passing the code to them for them to make a deposit
trade in your account

We will take charge of the rest.

What will participating in the "Bring a friend 2.0" program bring in?
Unlimited earning opportunities:

get a bonus of 20% of your deposit
get real money paid in your account from the clients you attracted
get additional commission for your friends' work aimed at bringing in new clients
get affiliate commission from the clients you attracted
participate in the prize raffle every 3 moths
make profits from trading in your account
Start your way towards the top right now.

Earning with LiteForex is so easy.

Best regards,
Your broker LiteForex

mlm.png

I already uninstall the trading platform that I download in my laptop. I just give up this forex broker site. Until they have good promo in their ptp forum. I don't have plans to start trading in here again. I just want to be active in here if I have a funds that I can trade.

I like the new platform which liteforex has. It is a platform that make for web trader and also mobile trader could trade without much hassle. I think that Sirix will be develop more in future also become a rival for MetaTrader but for now LiteForex still offers MetaTrader.

yeah. i can use sirix in my web browser . i think it is convinience for trader. special they link account MT4 with Sirix. we can use all flatform with an account

LiteForex Official

Broker Representative
Dear clients,

The LiteForex Company made an alteration to the section “Vip Club”, which will be a pleasant surprise for you. Today we have taken one more step to increase your chances to make profit. Now additional funds in the form of bonus, which you can buy for Club’s currency, can be converted into the balance funds in your account! LiteForex takes care of its clients and aims to make trading in Forex market even more profitable for you. Trade more, get more Lp points and convert them into real money!

Best regards,
LiteForex

LP2Money.jpg

LiteForex Official

Broker Representative
Dear clients,

The LiteForex Company has included the Neteller e-payment system into the list of deposit and withdrawal methods available in the Client Profile. The system supports 18 currencies and operates in more than 200 countries for you to make easy instant deposits and withdrawals from wherever in the world.

Use the Neteller payment system and enjoy trading with LiteForex!

Best regards,
LiteForex

neteller.jpg

LiteForex Official

Broker Representative
Dear clients,

The LiteForex Company is glad to provide you a larger set of free analytical tools jointly with the Claws&Horns service. A complete list of analytical services from the Claws&Horns.
Highly accurate trading signals
Fundamental, technical and wave analysis
Video reviews with long-term forecasts for main currencies
Reviews of macro-economic indicators
Online chat with professional analysts
These services will help you improve your trading skills in the currency market, receive timely and reliable information on macroeconomic events, and contact the analysts of the Claws&Horns Company via live chat to get to know their expert opinion.

Trying to support and help its clients on their way to success in the Forex market, LiteForex provides the whole of the above services absolutely for free!

Best regards,
LiteForex

claws_en.jpg

LiteForex Official

Broker Representative
Dear clients,

The LiteForex Company is glad to announce that money can now be deposited and withdrawn through a safe payment system FasaPay. The system is mostly intended for the clients from Indonesia. You will be able to top up your FasaPay wallet via your local bank account and make deposits that will be instantly added to your trading account with LiteForex. FasaPay supports IDR and USD, and it ensures high safety of payments through 256-bit AES encryption. The system is easy to use:
Open an account with FasaPay at https://www.fasapay.com/
Top up your FasaPay wallet through your bank account
Select FasaPay as a deposit method in your Client Profile with LiteForex. Funds will be instantly paid in your account.
Enjoy all the advantages of the FasaPay system, make deposits and trade with us!

Best regards,
LiteForex

fasapay.jpg

LiteForex Official

Broker Representative
Dear clients,

We kindly remind you that there will be a change to trading hours for some instruments due to a shift to winter time on 26th October, 2014 in Europe and on 2d November, 2014 in the USA.
The clocks will go back 1 hour.
Please note the change to the trading schedules for the following instruments from 27.10.2014 till 31.10.2014:

InstrumentTrading session
ForexOpening on 27.10.2014, at 00:00
Closing on 31.10.2014, at 23:00
XAUUSD, XAUEUR, XAGUSD, XAGEUR, XPTUSD, XPDUSDOpening on 27.10.2014, at 00:00
Closing on 31.10.2014, at 23:00
CFDOpening on 27.10.2014 - 31.10.2014, at 15:30
Closing on 27.10.2014 - 31.10.2014, at 22:00
Futures: #NQ #NKD #ES #YMOpening on 27.10.2014 - 31.10.2014, at 00:00
Closing on 27.10.2014 - 31.10.2014, at 23:30
(00:00-22:15, 22:30-23:30)
Futures EnergyOpening on 27.10.2014 - 31.10.2014, at 00:00
Closing on 27.10.2014 - 30.10.2014, at 23:15