• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

LiteFinance - litefinance.com

I guess its best to invest and save our bonus funds. Even if its just a bonus funds its still a funds that we can use to trade and make profit. But I'm just wondering. if we turn negative and we earn swap interest to our trading account in the long run we can still earn back right?

LiteForex Official

Broker Representative
LiteForex expresses deepest condolences to the friends and families of the victims of a disastrous accident of "Boeing 777".

LiteForex team feels pain at the dramatic wreck of the airliner “Boeing 777” of the Malasia Airlines, which performed a flight Amsterdam - Kuala Lumpur.

We deeply sympathize with those people who lost friends and relatives in this accident. We believe that those responsible for this tragic accident will be punished.

We share in your grief,
LiteForex team

it is good action liteforex. we sad about MH17 of Malaysia airlines. so we can't know about future. we can make good thing today. i do not worry about tomorrow

LiteForex Official

Broker Representative
Dear clients,

We are glad to inform you that another client’s office has been opened in Nigeria where you can open and top up your trading accounts with LiteForex, receive necessary advice and comprehensive support.

Furthermore, the office will be used for training those who only make their first steps in the Forex market. Also, there will be seminars and training courses for experienced traders. We will be happy to welcome and serve each and every client!

Address:
Office №5 on the second floor
Aisien Plaza (after Virginal Junction)
First East Circular Road
Benin City

Contact phone numbers: 08084028543, 08063888348, 08185439826.

Looking forward to seeing you there,
Your broker LiteForex.

nigeria.png

That's good . I do hope that its going to open an office in the Philippines also. I'm really hoping to make good income in forex trading and my plan is really to build good relationship with my forex broker site like liteforex.

LiteForex Official

Broker Representative
Dear clients,

Please take notice of an alteration made to the regulatory document , notably of a newly added paragraph 4.8. in the section “4. Settlement procedure”, which reads as follows:

4.8. The Company corrects balances in the accounts with a fixed negative value in the “Balance” column in the trading terminal on the 1st of each month. Correction (setting to zero) of trading accounts shall be applied solely to those accounts in which no trades are conducted at the moment of correction, i.e. no active open trading positions are present (pending orders will not be considered). Bonus funds are deducted from the “Credit” column with the comment “bonus_out (negative balance)”. At the same time, funds in the amount equal to the negative balance value are put into the account with the comment “Zero Balance Correction”.

In accordance with the Agreement, the above mentioned paragraph will come into force in 2 weeks after the publication or receipt of this message.

Best regards,
LiteForex

But as long the position is open even if its in negative its not going to be closed right? Its because I'm doing hedging. So its normal that my account has negative both in buy and sell position and sometimes below maintaining balance also.

Dear clients,

We are glad to inform you that another client’s office has been opened in Nigeria where you can open and top up your trading accounts with LiteForex, receive necessary advice and comprehensive support.

Furthermore, the office will be used for training those who only make their first steps in the Forex market. Also, there will be seminars and training courses for experienced traders. We will be happy to welcome and serve each and every client!

Address:
Office №5 on the second floor
Aisien Plaza (after Virginal Junction)
First East Circular Road
Benin City

Contact phone numbers: 08084028543, 08063888348, 08185439826.

Looking forward to seeing you there,
Your broker LiteForex.

nigeria.png
Got this information in my mail inbox and funny enough, I was in virginal that day but never had the chance to check my mails..It's just a 3 hour drive from my current residence and it will be fun meeting your representative one on one.

yes. i think trader will feel comfortable if company has official presentative in their local. i think Nigeria will develop in future

LiteForex Official

Broker Representative
Dear clients,

The LiteForex Company sincerely congratulates you upon the end of the Islamic holy month of Ramadan and the joyous feast Eid al-Fitr, the day of great Muslim brotherhood and friendship.

We hope that we have been supporting you properly throughout this spiritual trial.

We wish you further financial victories and hope for a long-term cooperation.

Hope Allah keeps showering His blessing on you and your families!

Best regards,
LiteForex
ramadan_end_eng.jpg

I still not added a PAMM account in my forexpeoples forum. This is my comeback in liteforex. I thought at first its allowed that I can add PAMM in here and I trade my own PAMM in here but to my surprise its not allowed.

LiteForex Official

Broker Representative
Dear clients,

LiteForex�s new program Risk Free is another step to ensure safe and profitable trading. Participation is available to all those clients who entered a special promo code when making a deposit in their trading accounts with LiteForex.

To get your promo code and familiarize yourself with the participation conditions, please visit the page.

The promo code may be activated from 4th August till 4th September 2014 via Client Profile when depositing at least $500 in the trading account. The number of promo codes is limited!

Take part in the program and make guaranteed profits with LiteForex!

Best regards,
Your broker LiteForex

release-eng.png

LiteForex Official

Broker Representative
Dear clients!

We hereby inform you of amendments to the “Affiliate Agreement,” which come into effect as of 11 August 2014.
The amended paragraphs are: 5.7, 5.8.1, 5.8.2, 5.8.3 and 5.9
The following paragraphs have been removed from the Agreement: 5.7.1, 5.7.2 and 5.7.3
Paragraphs 5.17, 5.17.1 and 5.17.2 have been added into the Agreement.
You can find the amendments and modified Agreement in the link:

Best regards,
Liteforex

I'm excited to get the bonus funds in that ptp forum that liteforex has sponsored or owned. Although I can only invest that funds in PAMM account. I do hope that in the long run I can really make some good income using their trading funds.

now we have new offer . we can get the promotion code. liteforex will cover lose in 25 transaction with 250$. it is great promotion

I'm some how frustrated that my funds in forexpeople is disabled. I don't know why. I'm still waiting for admin to reply to my PM. I ask mod for explanation but mod told me just to PM admin. So I don't know the reason why since mod does not even know he reason why I can see my bonus funds.

I'm some how frustrated that I did not get my funds in forexpeople and my points has been null. For reason that theirs already an account attached in my account in forexpeople and I change it. But that account is already been attached in their since 2012. I just update it this year 2014. Since their new bonus contest is that we need to invest it in PAMM account.

i have 400$ in paam account of liteforex. i can get some profit with it. i like it. liteforex have many good manager. you should choose highest manager. you will earn money