• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

LiteFinance - litefinance.com

today gold have a big gain. but news is good for USD . why it was up. i have just know about partner contest of liteforex. it is great contest

I think that lite is big companies because they have many branch office in around the world. this broker very famous in american latin and even in asia.
Many branches office around the world? Can you give me the link in which I can check this? Its good if they have many office and I do like to see if this is true since I'm really doing some research about this forex broker site current situation and if I want to invest in here or not.

LiteForex Official

Broker Representative
Dear clients,

The LiteForex Company constantly follows the way of innovation and improvement. The company pursues steady expansion of the clients’ trading opportunities and improvement of its service quality -that’s why LiteForex was one of the first to introduce the trading platform Sirix Web Trader, destined to make a real breakthrough in the online trading sphere.

Sirix Web Trader is a trading platform, which doesn’t require downloading or installation. It fully satisfies the demands of a modern trader, regardless of his/her experience and trading skills. Thereby, Sirix assures an easy and safe access to the international financial market and makes it available for all categories of LiteForex’s clients, from beginners to aces of Forex-trading.

Sirix Web Trader has several unique advantages, such as:
High speed of order execution and quotation update;
More than 30 built-in indicators, high-tech graphics and the possibility of one-click-trading, which together allows to make a competent technical analysis and predict a price movement as accurately as possible;
A singular function «Social Trading» which allows open order by copying the trading strategy of experienced traders.
Sirix is fully compatible with the MetaTrader account, and also allows the trader to use a united purse for both these platforms;
The ultra-modern platform Sirix Web Trader will make your trading more efficient and order execution more speedy and safe.

Take advantage of the latest developments in the world of Forex-trading with the LiteForex Company!

The features mentioned for Sirix web trader has been very good, specially that it can be usd in parallel with the Meta Trader platform.

I'm sure with this Sirix platform, all scalper will more enjoy to trade here because the market execution is really fast than before

I hope its okay if I just going to open a new account in here. I'm sure the account that I open four years ago is already been gone. Its been a while since I last invest in here. But I'm thinking of putting some good 500 dollars investments in here soon.

LiteForex Official

Broker Representative
Dear clients,

The LiteForex Company celebrates its 9th anniversary. On the 2d of July, exactly 9 years ago we started our professional activities in the sphere of brokerage services to revolutionize the Forex market. We were the first to offer 1$ deposits for trading, which opened the Forex market to all those people dreaming about financial independence.

And we are one of the leaders in this market to this day, almost a decade later, enlarging our clients’ financial potential and marking their lives simpler and more exciting.

Also, we would like to thank you for your loyalty. We wouldn’t have become the company that we are without your support. Nine years are just a good start, and we have even more to offer you next. Our service will be even better and trading – easier. Stay with us and follow the news.

Best regards,
Your good old LiteForex.

9yearsENG.png

I created an account with liteforex early this year and thereafter verified it. But then, I later discovered they are offering a forum posting bonus which you are only allowed to use it to invest in PAMM. I want to know if I can trade on my own with my personal deposit as well as participate in the forum bonuses and invest with that?

I created an account with liteforex early this year and thereafter verified it. But then, I later discovered they are offering a forum posting bonus which you are only allowed to use it to invest in PAMM. I want to know if I can trade on my own with my personal deposit as well as participate in the forum bonuses and invest with that?
My advice is to add another trading account. One account you use in forum and one account you use in personal trading. This is for me the best way to have both worlds. But make sure that you add trading accounts and not join or open twice okay.

As you said your trading for a long time in here. I guess if you are making money in here then that's alone is already a benefit. Theirs just too many forex broker sites that close down already and still this one is paying until now.

LiteForex Official

Broker Representative
Dear Clients,

We are happy to inform you that LiteForex is 9 years old now. To mark this great event we provide you with opportunity to get a bonus on your account. You can receive the bonus just activating one of the promo-codes: 'HAPPYBIRTHDAY50' or 'HAPPYBIRTHDAY200'.

We invite you to celebrate birthday of LiteForex with us and take a chance to get $200 on your account and a bonus of 50% as a credit to your account.

Hurry up, as the number of promo-codes is limited.

With best wishes,
LiteForex team

b-day.jpg

LiteForex Official

Broker Representative
Dear clients, we are happy to inform you that LiteForex celebrates Ramadan together with the clients. To mark this great event we provide you with opportunities to receive bonuses on your account, after activating one of the promo- codes: RAMADAN50 or RAMADAN200

Take a chance and receive $200 on your account, plus a bonus of 50% for a deposit! Hurry up, as the number of promo-codes is limited.

With best wishes,
LiteForex Team

ramadan_news_1.png

I'm happy to revive my trading account in here. I become active in its paying forum also. And I open a PAMM account in here. I do hope that I can invest in my PAMM account and hope that others will also. But I only can promise 5% profit in here.

LiteForex Official

Broker Representative
Dear clients,

On 18th July, 2014, all negative account balances will be corrected (set to zero) provided that there are no open orders in the account (pending orders will not be considered).
All credit (bonus) funds will be deducted from the account with the comment «bonus_out (negative balance)» and the funds in the amount equal to the negative balance value will be put into the account with the comment «Zero Balance Correction».

Those clients who wish to retain their bonus funds (which is reasonable in case the amount of bonus funds is higher than the negative balance value) should top up their accounts in order to correct the negative balance independently so that their bonus funds should not be taken out.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact our support service

Best regards,
LiteForex