• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

LiteFinance - litefinance.com

@LiteForex Official, I created an account with you, verified also and of which, my aim is to use the forexpeople bonus for it but it seems it has to be a PAMM thing and not myself trading directly. Can you kindly tell me more about this.

@Decub
I think its better that you just try it. As long its free and an opportunity to earn why not right? Beside in the long run if you make money you can invest that earnings to start your own trading account that you can trade on your own.

@Decub
I think its better that you just try it. As long its free and an opportunity to earn why not right? Beside in the long run if you make money you can invest that earnings to start your own trading account that you can trade on your own.
yes . we can teade for ourself but i think we should invest a part to paam account . we can have good investment

LiteForex Official

Broker Representative
Dear clients,

LiteForex company informs, that Corporation Apple Inc. has announced stock split in the ratio 7 to 1.
In this regard, on 2 June 2014, after the closing of the trading session, all opened positions on CFD for the shares of Apple Inc. (instrument #AAPL) will be closed at the last available price and all pending orders will be cancelled.
From 3 to 8 June 2014 trading of this instrument will be postponed; on 9 June trading will be resumed in the ordinary course.
Note that, this schedule is for information only and may be amended.

With best regards,
LiteForex.

LiteForex Official

Broker Representative
Dear clients,

We invite you to join our LiteForex Club – a new project by LiteForex that was developed to improve our services and offer you more advantages when trading in the Forex market. That’s a perfect chance to achieve your full trading potential and increase your profit, since the club membership provides various bonuses and bonus tools and is absolutely free. Your financial independence is only one click away!

With best regards,
LiteForex.

liteforex club??
it will become more useful group for improving our trading skill. Im sure abou this..
Good idea sir.

I've invest about $750 in pamm,,
Every month I get return about $100, its small but its consistent.
I'm just wondering what is the name of the pamm account you invest in here? That's amount is really good amount and I do hope that I can either copy its way to make good profit or at least learn how he do it and hope that I can adopt it to my own strategy also. Making money is really good in forex trading.

LiteForex Official

Broker Representative
Dear clients,

Nowadays Instagram and photographic art are gaining more popularity. And now, thank to LiteForex, you can combine business and pleasure!

Three winning places with money prizes of $500, $300 and $100 are waiting for you!

The contest mechanism is easy! You choose a favorite place in your city and take a photo there, holding LiteForex´s logo in your hands. Then, you need to upload the taken masterpiece in your Instagram profile and indicate the hash tag #liteforex and your city’s name. Three participants getting the most of likes under their photos will be the winners.

That's not the half of

do liteforex allow ea. i see i can add it to terminal. but i want ask if i have profit with it. there profit is ok. and can in withdraw it.

LiteForex Official

Broker Representative
Dear clients,

The LiteForex Company informs you that trading LF Indexes will be discontinued from 10/06/2014. Trading world indexes will be temporarily suspended and we will notify you of resumption as soon as possible.

Thus, current orders may be closed but new ones cannot be opened. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope for your understanding.

Regards,
LiteForex

I'm just wondering what is the main reason why LR Indexes will be closed. But I guess since we are inform early we can adjust our trading transaction and hoping that we can still end up making good profit before its close down.

LiteForex Official

Broker Representative
I'm just wondering what is the main reason why LR Indexes will be closed. But I guess since we are inform early we can adjust our trading transaction and hoping that we can still end up making good profit before its close down.

Dear budado,

Due to extension of the list of indexes, and improving of trading conditions, trading with indexes will be temporarily suspended.

Regards,
LiteForex.

LiteForex Official

Broker Representative
Dear clients,

LiteForex’s main contest of this year has ended. More than 3000 traders from all around the world have participated in it and the whole volume of transactions is about 539 821 lots, which means that the competition was tough. That’s understandable, since the main prize is worth an effort. And the winner is Roman Pavlov with the account number MT4-R-233159.

Dear Roman, we sincerely congratulate you on your victory and a new Mercedes S400 hybrid! Our representatives will contact you in the nearest time to discuss the details concerning the delivery of the prize.

Also, we ask other participants to cheer up as there will be lots of new contests ahead! Trade with us and win wonderful prizes!

Best regards,

Your broker LiteForex.

I'm just wondering. I have verified account like two to three years ago. I'm just wondering if its still active until now or its okay to open a new account and verify it again? I just do want to start trading in here again but I forgot every thing from my password to username and even the email account that I use to join.

have you open account for 3 years. did you have many experience yet ? liteforex is big now. we can trust them
It's not about if liteforex is big or not. its about you if you can trade and make profit or not. Liteforex is between regulated and not regulated forex broker site. Is it stable? Some how I can say yes. But its better if you ask me to invest in the range of 100 to 1,000 dollars only.

I think that lite is big companies because they have many branch office in around the world. this broker very famous in american latin and even in asia.