• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

LiteFinance - litefinance.com

the last week we can get 5%. it was not bad. we can earn more in this week . i hope i always keep this profit. buti know i will have bad time .

LiteForex Official

Broker Representative
Hello,

I am a new representative of LiteForex Company.

This message is just to say 'hello' and to introduce myself.

I am pleased to announce that I am here to answer your questions and to let you know about our Company news.

Sincerely,
Valeriy Maksimov

LiteForex Official

Broker Representative
Dear clients,

The LiteForex Company is happy to introduce you to our innovation. It will completely change the process of analyzing currency charts and make it as easy as a mouse click.

If you are not sure of your calculations or just tired, or you don’t have any time, it’s not a problem anymore. Thanks to the direction of trend, the figures of technical analysis and the key levels are calculated automatically.

This plug-in can be found in your personal profile. You just need to log in and download it on to your device in order to activate it. The program thereafter will become available as the indicator in your MT4 or MT5. You just need to drag it onto the chart and then you can watch the program doing a boring job instead of you.

And what is the main thing, LiteForex provides this service at no cost to its clients.

Sincerely yours,
LiteForex.

Sir, do this indicator can disturb or interrupt my EA?. Because i always trade using EA in this broker...
Applying indicator must be attached to our chart, it same with EA, it must be attached in chart too..
Please help..

Sir, do this indicator can disturb or interrupt my EA?. Because i always trade using EA in this broker...
Applying indicator must be attached to our chart, it same with EA, it must be attached in chart too..
Please help..
you use EA for MT4 ? you can take it on MT4 easily. i used it. it's ok

LiteForex Official

Broker Representative
Please help..

Dear emmy_cantik,

Autochartist is functioning as an indicator. It shouldn't interrupt any advisors.

Sincerely,
LiteForex Representative.

Dear clients,

The LiteForex Company is happy to introduce you to our innovation. It will completely change the process of analyzing currency charts and make it as easy as a mouse click.

If you are not sure of your calculations or just tired, or you don’t have any time, it’s not a problem anymore. Thanks to the direction of trend, the figures of technical analysis and the key levels are calculated automatically.

This plug-in can be found in your personal profile. You just need to log in and download it on to your device in order to activate it. The program thereafter will become available as the indicator in your MT4 or MT5. You just need to drag it onto the chart and then you can watch the program doing a boring job instead of you.

And what is the main thing, LiteForex provides this service at no cost to its clients.

Sincerely yours,
LiteForex.

such innovative ideas are strength of liteforex, its really helps a lot by saving time...

Sir, I want to ask something about PAMM account.
It just an imagine.
If our account nearly get MC, can we inject some fund in order to improve our margin???
Thanks..

LiteForex Official

Broker Representative
Dear clients,

The third stage of "World Challenge" contest from LiteForex is coming to its end. And, it means that you could become a winner soon and get one of three laptops for choice: Apple MacBook, ASUS or Sony VAIO.

The draw will be carried out on an official website of our company at 12 PM(GMT+3) on the 10th March 2014. Do not miss our online translation and make sure that you will find yourself at liteforex site the fullness of time.

Also we remind you that the main prize of our contest is Mercedes S400, that will be raffled off in June. Trade and win!

Sincerely yours,
LiteForex.

LiteForex Official

Broker Representative
Sir, I want to ask something about PAMM account.
It just an imagine.
If our account nearly get MC, can we inject some fund in order to improve our margin???
Thanks..

Dear Sir,

If you are talking about your PAMM 'virtual (starting) money' (25000$ at the beginning ), the answer is 'no'.
I.e. a PAMM manager cannot increase an amount of 'virtual money' on PAMM account other than by trading.
If you run out of 'virtual money', you have to close the PAMM account and start a new one if you'd like to continue using PAMM account.

Is it what you are talking about? Have I understood you correctly?

Sincerely,
LiteForex Representative.

yeah. i had a part of capital in liteforex paam account. you have many good manager guys. it is good. i hope they can increase profit of month

LiteForex Official

Broker Representative
The deposit amount may be somewhat decisive when speaking about trading potential in the Forex market. Every successful trader knows that. That’s why LiteForex’s clients can make double profits, as we are launching the “Seize the day” promotion and offering each of them 100% of the deposit amount starting from $300. In order to receive this bonus, you need to find a promo-code and activate it when making a deposit.

The amount of bonus funds is limited, so you should hurry up! The bonus will be granted only to the first 1300 clients who have activated the promo-code. Please read the promotion conditions to learn more.

Seize the day with LiteForex!

LiteForex Official

Broker Representative
Dear clients,

The third stage of the contest from LiteForex was held during last three months. But it is finished now, and today on March the 10th, 2014 at 12PM (GMT +3) we raffled our prizes. A live broadcast has been transmitted on our official web-site. The winner was chosen in a draw and it is Carlos Gomes from Brazil with the account number R177636.

Dear Mr. Gomes, we congratulate you on this victory and we wish you further success with the LiteForex company. Note, that you can choose one of the laptops - Apple MacBook, ASUS or Sony VAIO - that will make your skillful trading even more profitable! And we wish other clients to stay with us and not to give up, because the draw of the main prize of the "World Challenge" contest from LiteForex, Mercedes S400, is coming and will be held in June.

Sincerely yours,
LiteForex.