• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

java application for nokia

Hi guys please if someone find a broker that has a platform for java mobile .jar app . Please let me know. I checked all the brokers i know. They support only android, iphone devices . My phone is nokia 6233.

Please let me know too . I have checked all the brokers i know. They support only android, iphone devices . My phone is nokia e66

Hi guys please if someone find a broker that has a platform for java mobile .jar app . Please let me know. I checked all the brokers i know. They support only android, iphone devices . My phone is nokia 6233.

Some time am also trade in my Mobile my mobile model no is 5200 and am trade in Sharekhan and also would like to inform you that sharekhan also have his own web and mobile based software so if you want then you can contact with them

Depending on their platform. I have not seen a Broker with Nokia Software but with Blackberry, Android, Mac. OS etc or better Google it, there might be one.