• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Is zulutrade better than PAMM investments?

I was wondering if the copy trading method which is available in zulutrade website is actually more profitable than a PAMM account? You can select multiple traders and customize on how much you are willing to risk per each one and stuff like that. What do you think?

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
[MENTION=3587]vengot[/MENTION]:

If it's about profit matter then I don't think there have anyone can guarantee that since it's depend on the skill of PAMM manager and zulutrade signal.

Two investment method work on two different ways anyway:

- PAMM: You choose PAMM, invest in and need not to trade. You share risk and profit with other traders who invested in the same PAMM account according to the ratio.

- ZuluTrade: You choose signal and follow it, you trade by yourself, you manage the risk by yourself.

Hoang Long are you yourself have any experience either with a PAMM account or Zulutrade? I f not which method would you choose and why?

Hoang Long are you yourself have any experience either with a PAMM account or Zulutrade? I f not which method would you choose and why?

yeah guys, any decent provider to recommend? :32 (37):
my basket s getting low on eggs....:32 (3): they keep on either loosing, or waiting with days on lossing positions

Andy

Administrator
Staff member

At the moment I test neither PAMM nor Zulutrade, I trade by myself.

As I prefer to trade by myself, I would choose Zulutrade over PAMM. I can rest free from trading with PAMM but I don't know what may happen to my account and it's a big risk.

With Zulutrade I can have final decision at least.

At the moment I test neither PAMM nor Zulutrade, I trade by myself.

As I prefer to trade by myself, I would choose Zulutrade over PAMM. I can rest free from trading with PAMM but I don't know what may happen to my account and it's a big risk.

With Zulutrade I can have final decision at least.

and not only, you also have a hold on your account money. do the mistake to trap them in a PAMM account, you will not see them within a time-frame of 6m at least :32 (33):

and not only, you also have a hold on your account money. do the mistake to trap them in a PAMM account, you will not see them within a time-frame of 6m at least :32 (33):

Lina do you have a zulutrade account? What are you impressions so far? What can you tell about the zulu signal providers?

Andy

Administrator
Staff member

Yes, you have a point there. I believe it's safer if we can hold money in our hand and take the control (thou the fact that we invested in broker's account :p

Yes, you have a point there. I believe it's safer if we can hold money in our hand and take the control (thou the fact that we invested in broker's account :p

well, it is to get the best of any situation, right? have a brokers account and somewhat of manageable pamm account , but at the same time having control over it :32 (37)::32 (37):

Eahc of PAMM or Zulutrade, they have their advantages and disadvantage. I do not say anything about what is the best of them. But I think that using zulutrade for trading means you choose signal providing by a provider. The provider trade and what does he trade will be copied into your pair trading. While, in PAMM you choose a manager for trading for you. In the PAMM you will get in accordance with the interval determined.

at the end of the day what counts is that how accessible your funds are, and if they are not, it is too bad for this to happen. think about it, who lock your money in PAMM accounts where managers trade forex?...better (more stable will be locking them in long-term securites (bonds, stocks)...its a bit stupid to do that for the forex market....which is very l.iquid and volatile....should you wish to do so, only viable option(instrument) out there, imho is zulutrade.

I wasnt very impressed with the Zulutrade demo account, it closed automatically after 30 days, how can you get an idea if a trader is any good in just 30 days?

i heard that zulu is not better rather than PAMM, it is hard for me to proof it since i am not members of this site even they give us some signal, but some bad review about them make me think twice to get into this site, but i still prefer PAMM since we don't need to trade it :D

A few days ago i invested in PAMM account with instaforex but didn't get any profit, and i don't know weather my this decision (investing in PAMM system) is useful for me or not.

Actually though about a year back I used pamm services offered by liteforex, i never used zulutrade Now I prefer personal trading above both zulutrade and Pamm services because this way we dont offer our funds to others to trade and manage it by ourselves. After all how can we believe anyone else as much as we believe ourselves.

I have tried the zulutrade and you can see that PAMM and zulu are quite different approach. zulu's copy trading is also different. you just ahve to consider how you're investing the time and money ontheir resources as there are ways to manage the PAMM much better.

indeed they are!

but they are different approaches to 'managed'accounts - meaning in PAMM smb is doing this for a fee and you are off away having locked your money in an account, vs. having it in a zulutrade / broker account you managing your account with trades and lots to follow...without an % of your profit (as it is in PAMM).I guess is it what investing preferences one has. For me zulutrade is the better option.

I have tried the zulutrade and you can see that PAMM and zulu are quite different approach. zulu's copy trading is also different. you just ahve to consider how you're investing the time and money ontheir resources as there are ways to manage the PAMM much better.

it seems that zulu is quite different than PAMM, well i never try but i really want to do that thing, it seems that copy trading feature that zulu offering which make me interest with them, but it seems i still cannot find a good trader there so far, so i still prefer PAMM.

no that is not true...there are tons of good traders that you can make money of should you be smart enough a little bit. there is no reason I would preffer locking up my money in a closed pamm account should even the compesation/returns for that are high - like 300% which of course they are not.