• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Is it possible that you can get 1000$ from1$

Status
Not open for further replies.
That question dosent leave my mind every time i trade in forex. I am somehow poor. I just dream that i can get rich by forex if i am lucky enough in the hits. Since i am beginner in trading i only invest 1$ to trade in the broker. I dread i made 1000$ by it . You may laugh at me but nothing impossible. I someday did 50$ from 1$ though it s gone all the next day. Do you share me the same dream beginners?

ProTrader

Forex Supporter
Possible but may take time. With proper risk/reward ratio it may take a year to reach your target , high risk/reward you will make it faster but double edge.

If you are serious and want to make income as a trader, I would advise you to start trading from $400. Don't have enough money yet? Start on your demo and collect the money, there have many things you can do on demo more than you can imagine.

Follow my threads, they are all from my real trading experience so I think you can get something there.

Possible but may take time. With proper risk/reward ratio it may take a year to reach your target , high risk/reward you will make it faster but double edge.

If you are serious and want to make income as a trader, I would advise you to start trading from $400. Don't have enough money yet? Start on your demo and collect the money, there have many things you can do on demo more than you can imagine.

Follow my threads, they are all from my real trading experience so I think you can get something there.

.what are you talking about? You mean someone can make use of just measly one dollar to attain 1000 dollars profits, I can't believe that and nothing can convience me because I wonder how many decades it will take for that person to be able to have it achieved. It isn't possible and absurd.

I think the $1000 target is unrealistic. It is better to start with $10 target first. When you hit it, you can increase it to $20, $30, $40, $50.....before getting to $1000. Please review it so that you don't harm yourself.

ProTrader

Forex Supporter
.what are you talking about? You mean someone can make use of just measly one dollar to attain 1000 dollars profits, I can't believe that and nothing can convience me because I wonder how many decades it will take for that person to be able to have it achieved. It isn't possible and absurd.

It's kind of knock me out, you don't know what is risk/reward ratio (R:R)? You must at least learn the basic before enter the market.

Risk/Reward Ratio Definition | Investopedia
When to Switch from Forex Demo Account to Live Account? - Forex Brokers Portal

Well. logically it is possible to make 1000 bucks from 1 bucks. Now it depends on you that in how many years. If you have proper knowledge about technical analysis and forex, then you can make it up earlier.

I dont have that amount of money actually and if i have it i wont risk it all. Maybe i invest 10 dollars cause i am still beginner at trading forex. But you said it needs a year to make 1000$. I believe that it s possible even less than year. Cause i made 50$ from 1$ in less than a day without any skills , i just watched the market and ordered accordingly. I ask myself, what if i was skilled enough! I will make fortune.

$1000 with $1 is very far too high I think here because from what I can see I think that the market need our knowledge when the proper knowledge is been put in place I hope that traders can even make more than that here

ProTrader

Forex Supporter
I dont have that amount of money actually and if i have it i wont risk it all. Maybe i invest 10 dollars cause i am still beginner at trading forex. But you said it needs a year to make 1000$. I believe that it s possible even less than year. Cause i made 50$ from 1$ in less than a day without any skills , i just watched the market and ordered accordingly. I ask myself, what if i was skilled enough! I will make fortune.

- I see that you had a wrong attitude toward forex trading and money management.
- Saying you are beginner is just an excuse. Every Forex traders start as newbies.
- You can make $50 from $1 in less than a day without any skills or knowledge, consider it as your luck, luck is not always stay with you. You can lose $1000 in less than 1 second right after you get it.

You should also read this article, it's good. - When to Switch from Forex Demo Account to Live Account? - Forex Brokers Portal

It is impossible to get $1000 from $1 . How you caan get high profits from low investment. In forex we not win all the time .You can do trading in managed way to get secure profits if you are using 1% to 2 % risk inevery trade. For $1000 you should invest in millions.

I am not sure whether you will be able to enter and exit so precisely thereby avoiding a margin call. Theoretically $1 to $1000 is very much possible. However, in reality, it is better to have at least $100 in our account to trade in a reasonably safe manner. It is better to do some kind of online work and accumulate a minimum of $100 and then enter with confidence.

Well, it is really a good luck to earn 50 bucks from $1. But it cannot happens always. knowledge is very much necessary to step forward. If you have enough skill then you can do much more better than that.

All of us agree that nothing is impossible.

But there is the difference between fact and dream. It is understandable if someone says that he/she wants to be rich but I don't agree with the ones who always dream of turning 1$ to 1000$, and of course this is the same as turning 1$ to 1,000,000$, or 1$ to 1,000,000,000$.

You can keep dreaming like this but I'm sure you will NEVER get better because this dream is only for who are not knowledgeable.

All of us agree that nothing is impossible.

But there is the difference between fact and dream. It is understandable if someone says that he/she wants to be rich but I don't agree with the ones who always dream of turning 1$ to 1000$, and of course this is the same as turning 1$ to 1,000,000$, or 1$ to 1,000,000,000$.

You can keep dreaming like this but I'm sure you will NEVER get better because this dream is only for who are not knowledgeable.
Yes,I agreed to what you have said,any trader that feels he/she can turn $1 to $1,000 is only dreaming. I will say it is never possible,the amount invested is just too small,if a trader says he can turn $500 to $1,000 is quite understandable.

Yes,I agreed to what you have said,any trader that feels he/she can turn $1 to $1,000 is only dreaming. I will say it is never possible,the amount invested is just too small,if a trader says he can turn $500 to $1,000 is quite understandable.

Well, Logically it is possible to make 1000 bucks from $1. But it is not possible in a day or month. But if a person is determined, that slowly it is possible to reach the target.

$1000 with $1 is very far too high I think here because from what I can see I think that the market need our knowledge when the proper knowledge is been put in place I hope that traders can even make more than that here
You're absolutely right [MENTION=55310]tray[/MENTION]. Traders need to acquire knowledge to trade and make big profit. Knowledge they say is power.

To start with, I even doubt the possibility of that $1 sustaining you for the time being in Forex not to talk of making such huge sum with it. If the trader doesn't take time, he will soon be hit with MC. But in the same vein, gradually it might likely grow depending on how good you can manage it and compound it.

To start with, I even doubt the possibility of that $1 sustaining you for the time being in Forex not to talk of making such huge sum with it. If the trader doesn't take time, he will soon be hit with MC. But in the same vein, gradually it might likely grow depending on how good you can manage it and compound it.
That's just it,how long would the trader be able to sustain his $1. Getting MC would be so easy with this little fund. Well,to me I would keep to my words that it never possible to make $1,000 from $1,no matter how determined the trader is.

That's just it,how long would the trader be able to sustain his $1. Getting MC would be so easy with this little fund. Well,to me I would keep to my words that it never possible to make $1,000 from $1,no matter how determined the trader is.

Can you explain that why it is not possible to make 1000 bucks from $1.? I can prove that logically it is possible to make not only 1000 bucks but also whatever amount it is.

Can you explain that why it is not possible to make 1000 bucks from $1.? I can prove that logically it is possible to make not only 1000 bucks but also whatever amount it is.

Then why not start ahead to explain because I see it as nonsense and impossibilities, first the rates are live steamed and when the market goes down then we are lossing and our capital is being decucted. So therefore start by telling me the lotsize to be used first.

Status
Not open for further replies.