• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Invest in Forex with idle or extra money or hard earned money?

There are a lot of stories about successful forex trader. I also meet these person in my life and I also meet someone who get out the market. It's very important to study , backtest and maintain mentality. Trading journal always help!

There are a lot of stories about successful forex trader. I also meet these person in my life and I also meet someone who get out the market. It's very important to study , backtest and maintain mentality. Trading journal always help!

This is why, I always take care of my trading journal, it’s a good practice & helps me a lot.

I always believe that you should invest in sonething with your own money. There is no point in investing in anything with borrowed or debt money. Forex trading is a risky business place. How will you payback the money if you lose it all? You need to think outside the box.

I always believe that you should invest in sonething with your own money. There is no point in investing in anything with borrowed or debt money. Forex trading is a risky business place. How will you payback the money if you lose it all? You need to think outside the box.

I agree with your judgment; really we should aware of the reality of Forex; there is no guarantee; it’s all about the probabilities. So; traders need to invest carefully.

If you are successful in demo by following a very specific methodology for a long period of time, you have higher possibility of doing good in live as well. But if you are random in demo, your chances are zero in live. When it comes to real money we start thinking a bit differently.

As long as you are making consistent profit, nothing wrong in your trading system. What works for you may not work for and vice versa. Just try to discipline in your trading. And keep a realistic profit goals.

Everything is fine but I think if you experience it properly you are less likely to lose. However, a positive mindset must be maintained. It is impossible to make a profit if negative emotions are applied after trading.

There are many trader who invest their hard earned money in Forex market. If they earn profit-that's very good but if they lose money or fail to earn profit then that is a great lose for them. That's why many traders think that people should not invest their hard earned money. They should invest their extra or idle money. What do you think abut this?
Yes, I think so too. I think trading will be very difficult for those who cannot afford to invest extra money. It is very difficult to trade with hard-earned money.

It's advisable to invest in forex with funds you can afford to lose, such as idle or extra money, rather than relying solely on hard-earned savings. This approach helps mitigate financial risk and reduces the potential impact on your overall financial well-being in case of losses.

If you have idle money, then invest idle cash in forex because losing hard-earned money will create extra pain for traders.

It's advisable to invest in forex with money you can afford to lose, whether it's idle, extra, or hard-earned. Forex trading carries inherent risks, so it's crucial to only allocate funds that won't jeopardize your financial stability or essential expenses. Always prioritize responsible risk management and diversification.

Investing in Forex should be approached with caution, regardless of the source of funds. It's advisable to only invest money that you can afford to lose, whether it's idle, extra, or hard-earned funds, and to prioritize thorough education, risk management, and responsible trading practices.