• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

InstaForex - InstaForex.com

IFX Yvonne

Broker Representative
I will going to PM you for the details. So far so good in my other accounts. Its only the first time that I encounter this problem. The respond to me by the finance when I ask for the reason its because of 50% goes to POS and 50% goes to my neteller.

Any update? Although its okay now. I love to keep on trading in instaforex and continue aiming for my target profit of 1,000 dollars a month in here. Many say that if you aim high in here they will going to call you cheater. But I don't agree. For me instaforex is one of the honest forex broker site I'm in.

I'm still waiting for your trading account number.

I'm still waiting for your trading account number.
Sorry. I send it to IFX Bella.. Anyway I send it in conversation. I do hope you receive it. But just for an Its okay now. I can withdraw via neteller in full amount. Sad to say I loss half of my first withdrawal since the creditcard that I use to invest is already closed down way before I make my first withdrawal and this is the main reason why I withdraw using neteller right now.

IFX Yvonne

Broker Representative
Sorry. I send it to IFX Bella.. Anyway I send it in conversation. I do hope you receive it. But just for an Its okay now. I can withdraw via neteller in full amount. Sad to say I loss half of my first withdrawal since the creditcard that I use to invest is already closed down way before I make my first withdrawal and this is the main reason why I withdraw using neteller right now.

Hi Budado! Thank you for providing your trading account number. You need to contact Neteller regarding this case.

I'm just wondering why I need to contact neteller for this? I mean its instaforex that process my request of payments. I request payments and instead of 100% of the funds that goes to my neteller instaforex split the payments to 50% to my creditcard and 50% to neteller. Problem is that I already closed down my creditcard few months ago. So I end up losing 50% of my withdrawals since I don't have that creditcard account anymore. But my second request of payments 100% goes to my neteller now.

IFX Yvonne

Broker Representative
I'm just wondering why I need to contact neteller for this? I mean its instaforex that process my request of payments. I request payments and instead of 100% of the funds that goes to my neteller instaforex split the payments to 50% to my creditcard and 50% to neteller. Problem is that I already closed down my creditcard few months ago. So I end up losing 50% of my withdrawals since I don't have that creditcard account anymore. But my second request of payments 100% goes to my neteller now

Hi Budado! Because the problem is not on our side, but on Neteller's side and they can better explain what's going on.

Hi Budado! Because the problem is not on our side, but on Neteller's side and they can better explain what's going on.
You make me confuse. Its already explained to me by finance department that 50% of my withdrawals was been send to my creditcard since I use my creditcard to invest and 50% was send to my neteller. Its already been admitted by finance department. So why is it now that is neteller that has the problem? As its instaforex finance depart who send 50% of my first withdrawal to my creditcard account. Do you think neteller knows my creditcard?

IFX Yvonne

Broker Representative
You make me confuse. Its already explained to me by finance department that 50% of my withdrawals was been send to my creditcard since I use my creditcard to invest and 50% was send to my neteller. Its already been admitted by finance department. So why is it now that is neteller that has the problem? As its instaforex finance depart who send 50% of my first withdrawal to my creditcard account. Do you think neteller knows my creditcard?

Hi Budado! There are some problems with your Neteller's account, that's why you need to ask them. Our company is unable to check these kinds of problem.

Seems happy stumbling into this because I wanted to also use the Neteller card to make deposit and withdrawal to and from my insta account since there are no exchangers yet in my country but 50% is rather on a high side for me. Before now, what I thought was just 2.95% of the amount to be charged for using the card for such transaction.

Hi Budado! There are some problems with your Neteller's account, that's why you need to ask them. Our company is unable to check these kinds of problem.
Okay can you give me the details on the problem? So far I do withdraw using neteller and theirs no problem right now. After I ask instaforex for explanation why they split my withdrawals into two. And how can I have problem in neteller when I receive 100% of the funds sends to my neteller? Instaforex send only 50% of the funds to my neteller so of course I will going to receive only 50%. The other 50% instaforex send it to my creditcard so of course I'm going to receive the other 50% in my creditcard. So what is the connection and the problem in neteller? Since its instaforex in the first place who send 50% to my creditcard and 50% to my neteller?

That's why I don't get what you mean by that its neteller that is the problem. Since Its already explained well by finance department of instaforex what happen and theirs no mention that neteller has a problem. They only say that they send 50% of my withdrawals to my creditcard and another 50% to my neteller.

IFX Yvonne

Broker Representative
Okay can you give me the details on the problem? So far I do withdraw using neteller and theirs no problem right now. After I ask instaforex for explanation why they split my withdrawals into two. And how can I have problem in neteller when I receive 100% of the funds sends to my neteller? Instaforex send only 50% of the funds to my neteller so of course I will going to receive only 50%. The other 50% instaforex send it to my creditcard so of course I'm going to receive the other 50% in my creditcard. So what is the connection and the problem in neteller? Since its instaforex in the first place who send 50% to my creditcard and 50% to my neteller?

That's why I don't get what you mean by that its neteller that is the problem. Since Its already explained well by finance department of instaforex what happen and theirs no mention that neteller has a problem. They only say that they send 50% of my withdrawals to my creditcard and another 50% to my neteller.

Hi Budado! As you know, all the withdrawal requests have been processed, if you need any more details, you have to contact the Finance Department directly.

Hi Budado! As you know, all the withdrawal requests have been processed, if you need any more details, you have to contact the Finance Department directly.
I already done that. And that's why I'm asking you since you are the one who say that the problem is in neteller while the finance depart say other wise. The finance depart say this is what happen and you say that that what happen. And since you are the one who say that the neteller is the problem I'm just wondering were did you base that information. Because finance department has different explanation than you.

IFX Yvonne

Broker Representative
I already done that. And that's why I'm asking you since you are the one who say that the problem is in neteller while the finance depart say other wise. The finance depart say this is what happen and you say that that what happen. And since you are the one who say that the neteller is the problem I'm just wondering were did you base that information. Because finance department has different explanation than you.

Hi Budado! I got this information from the Finance. But looks like there was some misunderstanding. We are sorry for that. But as we know, your issue has been already resolved

Hi Budado! I got this information from the Finance. But looks like there was some misunderstanding. We are sorry for that. But as we know, your issue has been already resolved
Yeah the issue has been resolve and I can withdraw 100% of my profit and my trading capital to neteller also. Before I can only withdraw the profit and not the deposit I made. I'm hoping to keep on trading and hoping to make big in here.

We wish all Muslims a warm and blessed Eid ul-Fitr!

InstaForex Group is honored to congratulate all Muslims on the end of Ramadan, the Islamic holy month.

May the Almighty bless you with happiness and answer your prayers.

We hope the true essence of Eid ul-Fitr brightens up your heart and the joyful spirit keeps glowing in your heart both on the holy celebration and through your whole life.

May Allah’s Rahmat shine upon you and your family. May your home be filled with love, good fortune, and peace today and always!

We wish all your beginnings to be accompanied by Allah’s grace and good luck.

Eid Mubarak!

I'm happy that I got paid in here. But some how I get some disappointments when I get some deductions because of LR investments. Even though I cashout using neteller I still end up getting LR deductions. I already send email to finance for verification. I do hope I will get back the funds loss because of the deductions.

I'm really happy with another development in my trading account. I'm so happy that one of my account that has LR investments in here are matured already since all of my LR investments are cashout using STP and now next time I'm going to request payments in here I can get full amount without LR deductions.

I hope this problem of mine in here will be clear out soon. I have one of my account that has about 54 dollars LR investments and about 140 dollars in creditcard investments. But right now I already have 175 dollars total deductions because of LR investments. I only have 54 dollars so 50% of 54 dollars should be just about 27 dollars only. How come that they deducted me total of 175 dollars already? That's more than 50%. In fact even if they remove 100% its only 54 dollars total.

I hope this problem of mine in here will be clear out soon. I have one of my account that has about 54 dollars LR investments and about 140 dollars in creditcard investments. But right now I already have 175 dollars total deductions because of LR investments. I only have 54 dollars so 50% of 54 dollars should be just about 27 dollars only. How come that they deducted me total of 175 dollars already? That's more than 50%. In fact even if they remove 100% its only 54 dollars total.

Hi Budado! Is this issue fixed? What is your trading account number?

IFX Gertrude

Broker Representative
InstaForex announces partnership with Barclays Premier League runner-up
InstaForex and legendary Liverpool Football Club announced a two-year partnership today that will run until the end of the 2015/16 season.

InstaForex will become the Official Online Forex and Binary Options Trading Partner in Asia and the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) of Liverpool FC. The new alliance will see InstaForex offer exciting LFC experiences to their customers who are fans in these markets, including tickets to see the Reds play at home in Anfield.

“We are delighted to welcome InstaForex to the Liverpool family as our very first online Forex trading partner. The online service has over 1.2 million online customers and those in Asia and CIS will benefit from this partnership, which will see InstaForex offering fans content and access to the team they love” commented Chief Commercial Officer of Liverpool FC, Billy Hogan.

Commenting on the new partnership, Pavel Shkapenko, Director of Business Development at InstaForex said: “InstaForex has similar aspirations to Liverpool– we strive to be the best in the Forex industry as LFC in football. This partnership brings together our young dynamic brand with that of over a century of tradition and we’re excited to work with such an established and followed Club.”

Founded in 1892, Liverpool FC is one of the world’s most historic and famous football clubs having won 18 League Titles, seven FA Cups, eight League Cups, five European Cups, three UEFA Cups, three European Super Cups and 15 Charity Shields.

client_live_210714_en.jpg

Liverpool FC legend Ian Rush holds Instaforex T-Shirt announcing 2 year partnership between InstaForex and LFC

I'm really happy that I already that my problem in here with LR deductions has been finally solved. now I'm happy earning good and earning well in here without any problem. I'm now focus on making more and more profit in forex trading in instaforex. More power to instaforex.