• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Ichimoku Winners ebook + Live analyzing charts everyday

USD CHF / H4 Time Frame

Waiting for breaking 23.6 Fibo Line and the clouds going to touch the 28.2 Fibo line.
Will take a long position after the breaking.

USD-CHF-H4-ichimoku-winners-clouds-trading.jpg

AUD USD Daily Chart

Tools :
1- Ichimoku Indicator ( Default settings )
2- fibonacci retracement
3- Manual Trend-lines.

Important narrow area on the daily chart between a trend line and 38.2 Fibo line.
Breaking the trend line and tenkan sen + Kijun sen will be a good chance for the price to touch the clouds.

AUD USD Daily chart

Tools :
1- Ichimoku Indicator ( Default settings )
2- fibonacci retracement
3- Manual Trend-lines.

Breaking the trend line and going through the Kijun sen will be a good chance to take a short trade and catch some pips after going the price under the clouds on H4 time frame.

yes i know this book and i have download it for three months ago it is great book but unlucky i have no enough time to read it even i love the ichimoku indicator too much because i think it is a strategy at the same time beside it is the best indicator in my opinion

EUR GBP daily chart
choppy market on the daily chart under the clouds.
Looking for breaking the trendline , 23.6 Fibo line and the Kumo to take a good long signal.

Hello Forex Winners

Greetings from Egypt :)

My name is Ahmed Elagouz and Here is my free e-book ( Ichimoku Winners )
I have published it in November 21, 2012 on my blog. You will know how to read the market with Ichimoku Kinkō Hyō indicator which is the best on your MetaTrader.
You can use it alone , can mix it with price action trading or use it with trend lines to take perfect signals from it.
I have written the e-book in an easy and simple way to be understandable for all. Also there are lots of pictures to be more easy for you.
So , your English shouldn't be perfect to understand the e-book.

Lean more about Ichimoku Clouds (Kumos) on Ichimoku Winners e-book
Also you : Will know how to use Chinko Span.
Will know how to use kijun sen.
Will know how to use tenkan sen.

Read the e-book directly from here:
http://www.forexwinners.net/Ichimoku-Winners.pdf

Download from a direct link from here :
http://forexwinners.net/Ichimoku-Winners-e-book.rar

I Will share live charts everyday for swing traders.
that will be more helpful to understand the indicator easily.

Follow me , guys ^_^

Best wishes for all ^_^
Ahmed Elagouz

Really amazing! I must say; Ichimoku is one of the most powerful default trading tools! Unfortunately, a number of traders don’t know how to read this tool in the right way! By the way, you have attached here a very good trading eBook; thanks a lot.