• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

[Overlay] Ichimoku Clouds

ProTrader

Forex Supporter
he Ichimoku Cloud, also known as Ichimoku Kinko Hyo, is a versatile indicator that defines support and resistance, identifies trend direction, gauges momentum and provides trading signals. Ichimoku Kinko Hyo translates into "one look equilibrium chart". With one look, chartists can identify the trend and look for potential signals within that trend.

The chart below shows the Dow Industrials with the Ichimoku Cloud plots. The Conversion Line (blue) is the fastest and most sensitive line. Notice that it follows price action the closest. The Base Line (red) trails the faster Conversion Line, but follows price action pretty well. The relationship between the Conversion Line and Base Line is similar to the relationship between a 9-day moving average and 26-day moving average. The 9-day is faster and follows the price plot closer. The 26-day is slower and lags behind the 9-day. Incidentally, notice that 9 and 26 are the same periods used to calculate MACD.

ichi-1-dowexam.png

I am never fully deep learn about this method because according me, trading based ichimoku only work in large time frame and when used in small time frame, its not work well. while I am prefer to trade in small time frame because I am intraday trader. but anyway, you provide very good information to enrich my knowledge about ichimoku clouds.

Well for me I think that the software is just an ordinary software and als its a good software but the name look like a name of an indicator so what I will just do is for me to try my best and trade with some of the indicator which is readily available for me.

yes it is great indicator and i think it is a complete system or complete strategy and it is very important for the trader to know the trend and the support and resistance and every thing also there is an indicator tell you about the strongest signal of this indicator